Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

former/current Yugioh TCG players, who here actually had/has 3 Blue-Eyes White Dragons?

Go down 
+10
Talking Sock
Skip
Maskull
Kaio
Baal
Superbuu3
Haseoviawesome
xalas
Savage
DeeCee
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
DeeCee
Skypiea Priest
DeeCee

former/current Yugioh TCG players, who here actually had/has 3 Blue-Eyes White Dragons? Empty
PostSubject: former/current Yugioh TCG players, who here actually had/has 3 Blue-Eyes White Dragons?   former/current Yugioh TCG players, who here actually had/has 3 Blue-Eyes White Dragons? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 2:56 pm

I did. good times, one of them was the one with different art. Only if the Ultimate Dragon came soon enough, before I lost interest.
Back to top Go down
Savage
Solar-Charged

former/current Yugioh TCG players, who here actually had/has 3 Blue-Eyes White Dragons? Empty
PostSubject: Re: former/current Yugioh TCG players, who here actually had/has 3 Blue-Eyes White Dragons?   former/current Yugioh TCG players, who here actually had/has 3 Blue-Eyes White Dragons? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 3:06 pm

I've never had 3 at one time.

Though, I do remember trading all the commons in my Yugi Starter Deck for 1 Blue-Eyes. That was back when a BEWD used to get some damn WORK DONE...if you actually managed to get it on the field.
Back to top Go down
DeeCee
Skypiea Priest
DeeCee

PostSubject: Re: former/current Yugioh TCG players, who here actually had/has 3 Blue-Eyes White Dragons?   former/current Yugioh TCG players, who here actually had/has 3 Blue-Eyes White Dragons? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 3:09 pm

Savage∞ wrote:

Though, I do remember trading all the commons in my Yugi Starter Deck for 1 Blue-Eyes. That was back when a BEWD used to get some damn WORK DONE...if you actually managed to get it on the field.

Lord of D. etc.
Back to top Go down
Savage
Solar-Charged

PostSubject: Re: former/current Yugioh TCG players, who here actually had/has 3 Blue-Eyes White Dragons?   former/current Yugioh TCG players, who here actually had/has 3 Blue-Eyes White Dragons? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 3:14 pm

Malcolm King wrote:
Savage∞ wrote:

Lord of D. etc.
Yeah, those were long before the days of Kaibaman and Paladin of White Dragon.
Back to top Go down
xalas
Silver Peaks Golf Course
xalas

PostSubject: Re: former/current Yugioh TCG players, who here actually had/has 3 Blue-Eyes White Dragons?   former/current Yugioh TCG players, who here actually had/has 3 Blue-Eyes White Dragons? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 5:43 pm

i still have all my cards and i have 7 blue eyes white dragons 1 toon blue eyes a shining blue eyes from the movie they had and a blue eyes ultimate x3 and i has a fakey one i got from a friend who got them from mexico
Back to top Go down
Savage
Solar-Charged

PostSubject: Re: former/current Yugioh TCG players, who here actually had/has 3 Blue-Eyes White Dragons?   former/current Yugioh TCG players, who here actually had/has 3 Blue-Eyes White Dragons? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 5:57 pm

Blue-Eyes Shining Dragon was so impractical. It looked cool, but that was about it.
Back to top Go down
DeeCee
Skypiea Priest
DeeCee

PostSubject: Re: former/current Yugioh TCG players, who here actually had/has 3 Blue-Eyes White Dragons?   former/current Yugioh TCG players, who here actually had/has 3 Blue-Eyes White Dragons? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 5:58 pm

alot of the cards were like that imo.
Back to top Go down
Savage
Solar-Charged

PostSubject: Re: former/current Yugioh TCG players, who here actually had/has 3 Blue-Eyes White Dragons?   former/current Yugioh TCG players, who here actually had/has 3 Blue-Eyes White Dragons? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 6:02 pm

Malcolm King wrote:
LOL, one of the worst was Gate Guardian.

So let me get this straight - I need to get three level 7 monsters on the field (each with decent effects), and then tribute all of them all for one monster with 3750 ATK and no efffect? No.
Back to top Go down
Haseoviawesome
Should of learned English
Haseoviawesome

PostSubject: Re: former/current Yugioh TCG players, who here actually had/has 3 Blue-Eyes White Dragons?   former/current Yugioh TCG players, who here actually had/has 3 Blue-Eyes White Dragons? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 6:49 pm

Baal use to have 3, then he quit and gave them to me.
It wasnt that great of a gift since they were washed because he left them in his pocket of his pants.
Other than those I had 1 blue eyes, blue eyes ultimate, and the dragon master knight.
Now they're coming out with a blue eyes white dragon with a effect.
Back to top Go down
DeeCee
Skypiea Priest
DeeCee

PostSubject: Re: former/current Yugioh TCG players, who here actually had/has 3 Blue-Eyes White Dragons?   former/current Yugioh TCG players, who here actually had/has 3 Blue-Eyes White Dragons? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 7:12 pm

. wrote:

pfft.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: former/current Yugioh TCG players, who here actually had/has 3 Blue-Eyes White Dragons?   former/current Yugioh TCG players, who here actually had/has 3 Blue-Eyes White Dragons? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 7:15 pm

Savage∞ wrote:
Malcolm King wrote:
LOL, one of the worst was Gate Guardian.

So let me get this straight - I need to get three level 7 monsters on the field (each with decent effects), and then tribute all of them all for one monster with 3750 ATK and no efffect? No.

as far as my understanding went you could use substitue monsters if you had the right cards

this is playing games though
i don't play card games just tried video games of them
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
Savage
Solar-Charged

PostSubject: Re: former/current Yugioh TCG players, who here actually had/has 3 Blue-Eyes White Dragons?   former/current Yugioh TCG players, who here actually had/has 3 Blue-Eyes White Dragons? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 7:21 pm

That was only in the video games. -_-
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: former/current Yugioh TCG players, who here actually had/has 3 Blue-Eyes White Dragons?   former/current Yugioh TCG players, who here actually had/has 3 Blue-Eyes White Dragons? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 7:22 pm

Savage∞ wrote:
http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Fusion_Substitute_Monsters
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: former/current Yugioh TCG players, who here actually had/has 3 Blue-Eyes White Dragons?   former/current Yugioh TCG players, who here actually had/has 3 Blue-Eyes White Dragons? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 7:26 pm

Malcolm King wrote:
. wrote:

pfft.

former/current Yugioh TCG players, who here actually had/has 3 Blue-Eyes White Dragons? 400px-SinBlue-EyesWhiteDragonWJMP-JP-UR
Back to top Go down
DeeCee
Skypiea Priest
DeeCee

PostSubject: Re: former/current Yugioh TCG players, who here actually had/has 3 Blue-Eyes White Dragons?   former/current Yugioh TCG players, who here actually had/has 3 Blue-Eyes White Dragons? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 7:29 pm

changed his wings?
Back to top Go down
Savage
Solar-Charged

PostSubject: Re: former/current Yugioh TCG players, who here actually had/has 3 Blue-Eyes White Dragons?   former/current Yugioh TCG players, who here actually had/has 3 Blue-Eyes White Dragons? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 7:32 pm

Superbuu3 wrote:
Savage∞ wrote:
http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Fusion_Substitute_Monsters
Gate Guardian wasn't a fusion monster.

http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Gate_Guardian
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: former/current Yugioh TCG players, who here actually had/has 3 Blue-Eyes White Dragons?   former/current Yugioh TCG players, who here actually had/has 3 Blue-Eyes White Dragons? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 7:39 pm

Malcolm King wrote:
changed his wings?
His head's also a bit different.

Quote :
This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by removing from play 1 "Blue-Eyes White Dragon" from your Deck. There can only be 1 face-up "Malefic" monster on the field. Other monsters you control cannot attack. If there is no face-up Field Spell Card on the field, destroy this card.

English Name = Malefic Blue-Eyes White Dragon
Japanese Name = Sin Blue-Eyes White Dragon

Ehhh, Sin rolls off the tongue better but whatever helps you save face.
Back to top Go down
DeeCee
Skypiea Priest
DeeCee

PostSubject: Re: former/current Yugioh TCG players, who here actually had/has 3 Blue-Eyes White Dragons?   former/current Yugioh TCG players, who here actually had/has 3 Blue-Eyes White Dragons? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 7:50 pm

never even heard of "malefic". These censoring or w/e are ridiculous. Like " Red eyes B. Dragon". WTF IS THAT? you can't say BLACK!

Anyways, looks cool. Was ready to look down on it but they were smart and called it a different name. Would make no sense for Blue-eyes to suddenly gain an ability.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: former/current Yugioh TCG players, who here actually had/has 3 Blue-Eyes White Dragons?   former/current Yugioh TCG players, who here actually had/has 3 Blue-Eyes White Dragons? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 8:22 pm

Quote :
WTF IS THAT? you can't say BLACK!

I'm pretty sure that was to save space rather than censoring.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: former/current Yugioh TCG players, who here actually had/has 3 Blue-Eyes White Dragons?   former/current Yugioh TCG players, who here actually had/has 3 Blue-Eyes White Dragons? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 8:26 pm

I realized...I AM A CRAB! wrote:
Quote :

yeah i mean this kind of thing is more offensive
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
DeeCee
Skypiea Priest
DeeCee

PostSubject: Re: former/current Yugioh TCG players, who here actually had/has 3 Blue-Eyes White Dragons?   former/current Yugioh TCG players, who here actually had/has 3 Blue-Eyes White Dragons? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 8:27 pm

Quote :

"Perfecty Ultimate Great Moth" would like to have a wrod with you.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: former/current Yugioh TCG players, who here actually had/has 3 Blue-Eyes White Dragons?   former/current Yugioh TCG players, who here actually had/has 3 Blue-Eyes White Dragons? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 8:32 pm

Malcolm King wrote:
Quote :

you can't abbreviate non common words
a colour is simple

if i put P Ultimate Great moth wtf does the P stand for same with if you just pu t aU

Baal's point stands
also your that card look liksshit with the writing all squeezed up i googled the pic
Back to top Go down
Savage
Solar-Charged

PostSubject: Re: former/current Yugioh TCG players, who here actually had/has 3 Blue-Eyes White Dragons?   former/current Yugioh TCG players, who here actually had/has 3 Blue-Eyes White Dragons? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 8:34 pm

I was always 99% sure that "Dragon" could've fit on "Lord. of D."
Back to top Go down
DeeCee
Skypiea Priest
DeeCee

PostSubject: Re: former/current Yugioh TCG players, who here actually had/has 3 Blue-Eyes White Dragons?   former/current Yugioh TCG players, who here actually had/has 3 Blue-Eyes White Dragons? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 8:39 pm

Superbuu3 wrote:
Malcolm King wrote:
Quote :

you can't abbreviate non common words
a colour is simple

if i put P Ultimate Great moth wtf does the P stand for same with if you just pu t aU

Baal's point stands
also your that card look liksshit with the writing all squeezed up i googled the pic

true true I guess. I love that name though. "PERECTLY + ULTIMATE + GREAT".

BUT Blue-eyes has a longer name too. We'd understand "B. Eyes" or "W. Dragon" wouldn't we?
Back to top Go down
DeeCee
Skypiea Priest
DeeCee

PostSubject: Re: former/current Yugioh TCG players, who here actually had/has 3 Blue-Eyes White Dragons?   former/current Yugioh TCG players, who here actually had/has 3 Blue-Eyes White Dragons? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 8:40 pm

Savage∞ wrote:
I was always 99% sure that "Dragon" could've fit on "Lord. of D."

Lord of D. sounds cooler though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: former/current Yugioh TCG players, who here actually had/has 3 Blue-Eyes White Dragons?   former/current Yugioh TCG players, who here actually had/has 3 Blue-Eyes White Dragons? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

former/current Yugioh TCG players, who here actually had/has 3 Blue-Eyes White Dragons?
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next