Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

former/current Yugioh TCG players, who here actually had/has 3 Blue-Eyes White Dragons?

Go down 
+10
Talking Sock
Skip
Maskull
Kaio
Baal
Superbuu3
Haseoviawesome
xalas
Savage
DeeCee
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Savage
Solar-Charged

former/current Yugioh TCG players, who here actually had/has 3 Blue-Eyes White Dragons? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: former/current Yugioh TCG players, who here actually had/has 3 Blue-Eyes White Dragons?   former/current Yugioh TCG players, who here actually had/has 3 Blue-Eyes White Dragons? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 8:42 pm

Malcolm King wrote:
Savage∞ wrote:
I was always 99% sure that "Dragon" could've fit on "Lord. of D."

Lord of D. sounds cooler though.
When you're in the 6th grade, the "D" is the butt of many jokes.
Back to top Go down
DeeCee
Skypiea Priest
DeeCee

former/current Yugioh TCG players, who here actually had/has 3 Blue-Eyes White Dragons? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: former/current Yugioh TCG players, who here actually had/has 3 Blue-Eyes White Dragons?   former/current Yugioh TCG players, who here actually had/has 3 Blue-Eyes White Dragons? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 8:47 pm

Savage∞ wrote:
Malcolm King wrote:
Savage∞ wrote:
I was always 99% sure that "Dragon" could've fit on "Lord. of D."

Lord of D. sounds cooler though.
When you're in the 6th grade, the "D" is the butt of many jokes.

which what made it awesome, no?

ahhh good times.
Back to top Go down
Savage
Solar-Charged

PostSubject: Re: former/current Yugioh TCG players, who here actually had/has 3 Blue-Eyes White Dragons?   former/current Yugioh TCG players, who here actually had/has 3 Blue-Eyes White Dragons? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 8:52 pm

Another thing I lol'd at was the card descriptions. Like Mystic Clown's. It had 1500 ATK, but it's description was that:

"Nothing can stop the mad attack of this powerful creature."

Really? How about something WITH 1550 ATK?
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: former/current Yugioh TCG players, who here actually had/has 3 Blue-Eyes White Dragons?   former/current Yugioh TCG players, who here actually had/has 3 Blue-Eyes White Dragons? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 8:52 pm

Quote :
We'd understand "B. Eyes" or "W. Dragon" wouldn't we?

It's one of the iconic monsters of the first generation of Yu-Gi-Oh along with Dark Magician, changing their names would sort of ruin their iconic status.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

Malcolm King wrote:
Superbuu3 wrote:
Malcolm King wrote:
I realized...I AM A CRAB! wrote:
Quote :
WTF IS THAT? you can't say BLACK!

I'm pretty sure that was to save space rather than censoring.

"Perfecty Ultimate Great Moth" would like to have a wrod with you.

you can't abbreviate non common words
a colour is simple

if i put P Ultimate Great moth wtf does the P stand for same with if you just pu t aU

Baal's point stands
also your that card look liksshit with the writing all squeezed up i googled the pic

true true I guess. I love that name though. "PERECTLY + ULTIMATE + GREAT".

BUT Blue-eyes has a longer name too. We'd understand "B. Eyes" or "W. Dragon" wouldn't we?

looking at the pic on the card i'm thinking of i wouln't have thought that would be described as a white dragon
and i guess having a initial before the eyes wouldn't really make you think it would necessarily be a colour i.e. brilliant eyes white dragon
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
Savage
Solar-Charged

PostSubject: Re: former/current Yugioh TCG players, who here actually had/has 3 Blue-Eyes White Dragons?   former/current Yugioh TCG players, who here actually had/has 3 Blue-Eyes White Dragons? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 8:54 pm

Shouldn't it be a white-eyes blue dragon? o_O
Back to top Go down
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

PostSubject: Re: former/current Yugioh TCG players, who here actually had/has 3 Blue-Eyes White Dragons?   former/current Yugioh TCG players, who here actually had/has 3 Blue-Eyes White Dragons? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 9:01 pm

Quote :

It's one of the iconic monsters of the first generation of Yu-Gi-Oh along with Dark Magician, changing their names would sort of ruin their iconic status.

Well, Dark Magician already is a changed name.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: former/current Yugioh TCG players, who here actually had/has 3 Blue-Eyes White Dragons?   former/current Yugioh TCG players, who here actually had/has 3 Blue-Eyes White Dragons? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 9:02 pm

Savage∞ wrote:
Shouldn't it be a white-eyes blue dragon? o_O
well thats what i always thought
hence i think its a good thing they have the name out in full
as apparently the whole fan base is colour blind or just the guy who drew it
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: former/current Yugioh TCG players, who here actually had/has 3 Blue-Eyes White Dragons?   former/current Yugioh TCG players, who here actually had/has 3 Blue-Eyes White Dragons? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 9:03 pm

Kaio wrote:
Quote :

for some reason i thought he was black magician
but i generally don't know about these things
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: former/current Yugioh TCG players, who here actually had/has 3 Blue-Eyes White Dragons?   former/current Yugioh TCG players, who here actually had/has 3 Blue-Eyes White Dragons? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 10:06 pm

Kaio wrote:
Quote :

Okay, okay, OVER HERE Dark Magician is the name people will recognize, it's Black Magician over in Japan.
Back to top Go down
Maskull
Defending the Devil
Maskull

PostSubject: Re: former/current Yugioh TCG players, who here actually had/has 3 Blue-Eyes White Dragons?   former/current Yugioh TCG players, who here actually had/has 3 Blue-Eyes White Dragons? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 1:33 am

topic:
im a semi-former TCG player, in that i've kinda given it up after too many tournaments with people WAAAAY above my skill level--and i say 'my skill level' because my deck is perfectly fine--haseo and prpl win with it all the time, but it's mostly about luck (seriously , if you're unlucky and use lightsworns, you're fucked) with my deck, which i have no luck to begin with.

i probably have more cards that a lot of youz but i've never ONCE owned a blue eyes white dragon. ever.

it kinda makes me sad, but the only one i'd consider trading for is the SJ alternate art blue eyes in space.

i do however have 2 perfectly ultimate great moths (and all of it's smaller forms) two insect queens, like 5 dark magicians, a dark magician girl, 3 dark ruler ha des, 1 terrorking archfiend, to name a few other rare cards i've got. but my cards a basicly useless in tournaments becuase i lack syncro monsters and the beefier new cards to prevent my untimely demise.
Back to top Go down
Haseoviawesome
Should of learned English
Haseoviawesome

PostSubject: Re: former/current Yugioh TCG players, who here actually had/has 3 Blue-Eyes White Dragons?   former/current Yugioh TCG players, who here actually had/has 3 Blue-Eyes White Dragons? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 2:49 am

Its funny how Red eyes wyvern's effect can special summon one hundred eyes dragon.
Back to top Go down
Haseoviawesome
Haseoviawesome

PostSubject: Re: former/current Yugioh TCG players, who here actually had/has 3 Blue-Eyes White Dragons?   former/current Yugioh TCG players, who here actually had/has 3 Blue-Eyes White Dragons? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 2:57 am

...? wrote:
topic:
im a semi-former TCG player, in that i've kinda given it up after too many tournaments with people WAAAAY above my skill level--and i say 'my skill level' because my deck is perfectly fine--haseo and prpl win with it all the time, but it's mostly about luck (seriously , if you're unlucky and use lightsworns, you're fucked) with my deck, which i have no luck to begin with.
Actually you over do it and kill yourself, or you go to much into defense and kill yourself.
(lightsworns for those who dont know is all about discarding cards form the top of your deck to the grave.) Tobi plays a lot of monters that send cards from the deck to the grave at one time and looses next turn.
Back to top Go down
Skip
Australianus
Skip

PostSubject: Re: former/current Yugioh TCG players, who here actually had/has 3 Blue-Eyes White Dragons?   former/current Yugioh TCG players, who here actually had/has 3 Blue-Eyes White Dragons? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 6:16 am

I had 5. Bitches.
Back to top Go down
Savage
Solar-Charged

PostSubject: Re: former/current Yugioh TCG players, who here actually had/has 3 Blue-Eyes White Dragons?   former/current Yugioh TCG players, who here actually had/has 3 Blue-Eyes White Dragons? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 6:19 am

Skip wrote:
I had 5. Bitches.
I had 5 Trap Holes. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Skip
Australianus
Skip

PostSubject: Re: former/current Yugioh TCG players, who here actually had/has 3 Blue-Eyes White Dragons?   former/current Yugioh TCG players, who here actually had/has 3 Blue-Eyes White Dragons? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 6:24 am

I also had scores of other cards than won me even moar cards.

We played for keeps.
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: former/current Yugioh TCG players, who here actually had/has 3 Blue-Eyes White Dragons?   former/current Yugioh TCG players, who here actually had/has 3 Blue-Eyes White Dragons? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 6:39 am

I remember having all the movie cards. And I don't mean just the 4 you get for seeing the film, I mean them AND the movie pack with those monsters Anubis had n' shit.
Back to top Go down
Haseoviawesome
Haseoviawesome

PostSubject: Re: former/current Yugioh TCG players, who here actually had/has 3 Blue-Eyes White Dragons?   former/current Yugioh TCG players, who here actually had/has 3 Blue-Eyes White Dragons? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 7:10 am

my deck is 39 man eater bugs and a pokemon card.
Back to top Go down
Skip
Australianus
Skip

PostSubject: Re: former/current Yugioh TCG players, who here actually had/has 3 Blue-Eyes White Dragons?   former/current Yugioh TCG players, who here actually had/has 3 Blue-Eyes White Dragons? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 7:23 am

And I bet you win every game.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: former/current Yugioh TCG players, who here actually had/has 3 Blue-Eyes White Dragons?   former/current Yugioh TCG players, who here actually had/has 3 Blue-Eyes White Dragons? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 8:11 am

your deck is illegal
Back to top Go down
Maskull
Defending the Devil
Maskull

PostSubject: Re: former/current Yugioh TCG players, who here actually had/has 3 Blue-Eyes White Dragons?   former/current Yugioh TCG players, who here actually had/has 3 Blue-Eyes White Dragons? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 8:57 am

. wrote:
...? wrote:
topic:
Actually you over do it and kill yourself, or you go to much into defense and kill yourself.
(lightsworns for those who dont know is all about discarding cards form the top of your deck to the grave.) Tobi plays a lot of monters that send cards from the deck to the grave at one time and looses next turn.
I've already mostly fixed my overextending problem already (mostly due to lumina getting limited to one).

and i end up losing by milling all my important cards when i use card effects (at the regionals i ended up milling my JD, both beckoning lights, and monster reincarnation all at once after using celestia's effect. it was horrifying. i drew wulf next turn and just forfeited that game), as compared to you and prpl, who dont end up crippling yourselves by chance for some reason.
Back to top Go down
Skip
Australianus
Skip

PostSubject: Re: former/current Yugioh TCG players, who here actually had/has 3 Blue-Eyes White Dragons?   former/current Yugioh TCG players, who here actually had/has 3 Blue-Eyes White Dragons? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 9:05 am

If you have bad luck, why use a deck that relies on luck more so than others?
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: former/current Yugioh TCG players, who here actually had/has 3 Blue-Eyes White Dragons?   former/current Yugioh TCG players, who here actually had/has 3 Blue-Eyes White Dragons? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 11:09 am

you know you guys could play each other online
and then i can laugh at both of you and how much you suck
Back to top Go down
Skip
Australianus
Skip

PostSubject: Re: former/current Yugioh TCG players, who here actually had/has 3 Blue-Eyes White Dragons?   former/current Yugioh TCG players, who here actually had/has 3 Blue-Eyes White Dragons? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 11:16 am

My Yu-Gi-Oh days are over man. Over.

I can't go back... Not now...
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: former/current Yugioh TCG players, who here actually had/has 3 Blue-Eyes White Dragons?   former/current Yugioh TCG players, who here actually had/has 3 Blue-Eyes White Dragons? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 11:19 am

wouldn't be hard to get save files which had 100% complete cards

all you'd need to do is make the actual deck
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: former/current Yugioh TCG players, who here actually had/has 3 Blue-Eyes White Dragons?   former/current Yugioh TCG players, who here actually had/has 3 Blue-Eyes White Dragons? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

former/current Yugioh TCG players, who here actually had/has 3 Blue-Eyes White Dragons?
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next