Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions

Go down 
+7
Baal
zeik2012
Kimarous
Superbuu3
SimianWonder
Talking Sock
A_Nonny_Moose
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions   Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 4:12 am

God fucking dammit. Who the hell thought NOT restoring your health completely AFTER you die(if you passed a checkpoint where you had low health) was a good idea? Now I'm stuck at some point where I have to face 3 monsters AND THEN protect some drill against two bigger monsters all with puny health left.

I better get the "Biggest Badass" award if I totally get passed this.
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions   Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 4:43 am

Oh yeah, passed this like the hardcore mofo i am, and the boss afterwards wasn't so tough.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions   Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 5:04 am

Yeah, the Sandman level is pretty fucking boring.
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions   Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 7:03 am

At least the following Noir level was fun. Vulture was easy though.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Chocolate
Spartan
Dr. Chocolate

PostSubject: Re: Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions   Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 7:02 pm

Didn't they give him a healing factor? Cause I saw a video of him healing after being attacked during the final fight. Or is that an upgrade you still haven't reached?
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions   Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 11:07 pm

Throughout the game you can upgrade your health regen, but even then, Amazing hardly heals at all. It's really only Noir's regen that's actually noticeable.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Chocolate
Spartan
Dr. Chocolate

PostSubject: Re: Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions   Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 10:25 pm

I'll pass on this one, it just isn't worth getting IMO, just "Beat 'Em Up"

Sure I had fun with "Friend or Foe", sure I hate WoS like I hate my shit, but still enjoy the fun things in it, I don't want Spider-Man games to be just mind numbing "Beat 'Em Up", I expect more

To play a real fun Spider-Man game I'll use my PS1 emulator to play the classic ones, now these have a playable Spider-Man I like to have fun with. I won't be getting another Spider-Man game, or any game newer than 2010 for that matter, new games are generally just "Beat The Crap Of 'Em Up"
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions   Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 11:11 pm

So basically, you're only going to play the old ones because of the nostalgia factors since those were just as much beat 'em ups as Shattered Dimensions, except SD actually improves on that aspect.

I repeat, you are retarded.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Chocolate
Spartan
Dr. Chocolate

PostSubject: Re: Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions   Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 11:59 pm

1. You're 1 dumb shit
2. Older games are more than simple Beat 'Em Up
3. I'm the biggest expert in Spidey games, don't argue with me
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions   Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 12:08 am

Quote :
2. Older games are more than simple Beat 'Em Up

Not really. All there is to them is swinging, linear levels and beating things up. Oh and you press switches in the game's vain attempt at making puzzles.

Which Shattered Dimensions has a lot of too.

Quote :
3. I'm the biggest expert in Spidey games, don't argue with me

Wow... I take it back, to call you a retard would be an insult to the mentally handicapped.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Chocolate
Spartan
Dr. Chocolate

PostSubject: Re: Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions   Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 12:17 am

Quote :
Wow... I take it back, to call you a retard would be an insult to the mentally handicapped.
I'm sorry, you must be looking in a mirror
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions   Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 12:20 am

So your retort is basically "NUN UH, YOU ARE!"

God, you're pathetic.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Chocolate
Spartan
Dr. Chocolate

PostSubject: Re: Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions   Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 12:23 am

Oh no, I needed to find a stronger offense. Silly me
Teach me some insults baboon brain
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions   Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 12:25 am

So you're not even going to try and put any stock in your opinion?

Well, you've never even played the game so it's not like it would be taken seriously anyways.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Chocolate
Spartan
Dr. Chocolate

PostSubject: Re: Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions   Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 12:27 am

I didn't buy it, doesn't mean I didn't play it
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions   Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 12:29 am

And either way your opinion would be worth shit as you've proven you dislike this game for being too much like a beat 'em up yet praise the PS1 games that are also beat 'em ups.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Chocolate
Spartan
Dr. Chocolate

PostSubject: Re: Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions   Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 12:32 am

Cause it doesn't have the 500 enemies coming at you all at once to feed you shit
Care for some peanuts?
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions   Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 12:36 am

Except, it does. The sewer level with all of the lizard creatures, especially the section on the subway, the symbiotes come at you en masse, the fucking mooks in the Hammerhead and Museum levels are fucking enormous and then there's the fucking Sandman level in the second game as well.

And then. let's not forget the Maximum Carnage Beat 'Em Up which is widely regarded as one of the best Spider-Man games.

So please, try your hand at an actual good argument when Spider-Man's video game origins are mainly in Beat 'Em Ups.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions   Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 12:38 am

Spider-Aziz wrote:
Cause it doesn't have the 500 enemies coming at you all at once to feed you shit
Care for some peanuts?

I told you this earlier just because you apparently suck at games doesn't mean the game is bad or too hard.

Maximum Carnage is probably the hardest spidey games to date still one of my faves though.
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions   Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 12:40 am

There's also the little fact the game is also part stealth, what with Noir and those really well designed levels.

Mind you the game's a bit glitchy, but it's not like this is new for a Spidey game.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Chocolate
Spartan
Dr. Chocolate

PostSubject: Re: Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions   Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 12:44 am

Did I forget to say PS1 emulator? No Maximum Carnage in sight
On the train, I keep using the shield. Always the symbiote
Hammerhead Mooks are easy to avoid, so is Sandman
Museum level? Enormous? You mean the one with the generator to break? That's rich

I don't always suck at games, I play them till I master them. I just remove the annoyance factor
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions   Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 12:47 am

Quote :
Did I forget to say PS1 emulator?

No, you've made it quite clear you're a PCfag and quite frankly, no one here gives a shit so stop bringing it up like we care what you're playing it on.

Quote :
On the train, I keep using the shield.

The problem isn't how you're handling it, the problem you brought up was the amount of enemies they throw at you, you fucking moron.

Quote :
Museum level? Enormous? You mean the one with the generator to break? That's rich

You do realize I was referring to the amount of enemies right?
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions   Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 12:48 am

Quote :
I don't always suck at games, I play them till I master them. I just remove the annoyance factor

So basically you gave up on Shattered Dimensions after it handed you your ass, then? Christ, I started the game on Hard Difficulty and did just fine.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Chocolate
Spartan
Dr. Chocolate

PostSubject: Re: Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions   Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 12:54 am

Quote :
No, you've made it quite clear you're a PCfag and quite frankly, no one here gives a shit so stop bringing it up like we care what you're playing it on.
I said PS1 emulator as a saying that bringing MC up was a waste of time
Quote :
The problem isn't how you're handling it, the problem you brought up was the amount of enemies they throw at you, you fucking moron.
You're my new robot action figure, I enjoy making you angry
Quote :
You do realize I was referring to the amount of enemies right?
I commented on both
Quote :
So basically you gave up on Shattered Dimensions after it handed you your ass, then? Christ, I started the game on Hard Difficulty and did just fine.
Fuck no, I got through with it a couple of times on Hard Mode, without falling once
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions   Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 12:55 am

Spider-Aziz wrote:
Did I forget to say PS1 emulator? No Maximum Carnage in sight
On the train, I keep using the shield. Always the symbiote
Hammerhead Mooks are easy to avoid, so is Sandman

Seriously the games you commented on as being hard ones you completed are probably some of the most well known easy games.

I think you mentioned USM, PS1 spidey, RE games and Ass creed. Ass creed 2 was sooooooooo easy i almost stop playing the game in frustration of that fact. Re games can be hard on professional but most people use infinite ammo on pro and that makes it stupidly easy, regardless of what gun you're using.

Also if you emulate and PC game and are an expert on spidey games you should have played max carnage if you haven't shut the fuck up and stop acting like a dick about your so called expertise. If there is any spidey game you haven't played thats out there you're being a dick.

Last edited by Superbuu3 on Sat Oct 16, 2010 12:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions   Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions
Page 7 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next