Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Okami: How many is 8 heads times 3? TOO FUCKING MANY!

Go down 
+6
Haseoviawesome
Maskull
A_Nonny_Moose
Superbuu3
Talking Sock
Baal
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

Okami: How many is 8 heads times 3? TOO FUCKING MANY! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Okami: How many is 8 heads times 3? TOO FUCKING MANY!   Okami: How many is 8 heads times 3? TOO FUCKING MANY! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 7:25 pm

Quote :
if your not a good swimmer that normally makes ocean levels a lot worse i'd guess

I'm not a bad swimmer at all, there's just something about the vast ocean that scares the everloving shit out of me.
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: Okami: How many is 8 heads times 3? TOO FUCKING MANY!   Okami: How many is 8 heads times 3? TOO FUCKING MANY! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 7:26 pm

DSK's a gigantic pussy of the ocean stuff in games and films too. I remember when he unintentionally hyped me up for some sea monster film by being a huge scared bitch about it and it turned out to just be that children's film, The Water Horse. >_>
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Okami: How many is 8 heads times 3? TOO FUCKING MANY!   Okami: How many is 8 heads times 3? TOO FUCKING MANY! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 7:27 pm

The eel colossus and the Sea Dragon encompass what I expect most people with a fear of the ocean actually fear. That's there's some giant fucking monster down there waiting to eat you.
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: Okami: How many is 8 heads times 3? TOO FUCKING MANY!   Okami: How many is 8 heads times 3? TOO FUCKING MANY! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 7:29 pm

I usually hate the dark-diving-in-water related stuff in games. One exception though was Zelda TP's water boss which turned out to be like my second favorite one.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Okami: How many is 8 heads times 3? TOO FUCKING MANY!   Okami: How many is 8 heads times 3? TOO FUCKING MANY! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 7:31 pm

A_Nonny_Moose wrote:
The eel colossus and the Sea Dragon encompass what I expect most people with a fear of the ocean actually fear. That's there's some giant fucking monster down there waiting to eat you.

This is probably the issue. The main problem I had with SoTC was the fucking Eel, after that, everything was smooth sailing, even the last Colossus which would probably scare the piss out of anyone by just how enormous it is.

The reason I probably never had a problem with Windwaker was because the only real threats it had in the ocean were small purple sharks, other boats and a giant silly looking squid.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Okami: How many is 8 heads times 3? TOO FUCKING MANY!   Okami: How many is 8 heads times 3? TOO FUCKING MANY! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 7:32 pm

Sora wrote:
DSK's a gigantic pussy of the ocean stuff in games and films too. I remember when he unintentionally hyped me up for some sea monster film by being a huge scared bitch about it and it turned out to just be that children's film, The Water Horse. >_>

i just googled that shit
i didn't realise that was a chronicle of narnia

and that was hilarious
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: Okami: How many is 8 heads times 3? TOO FUCKING MANY!   Okami: How many is 8 heads times 3? TOO FUCKING MANY! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 7:34 pm

What? No it's a film about Nessie.
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: Okami: How many is 8 heads times 3? TOO FUCKING MANY!   Okami: How many is 8 heads times 3? TOO FUCKING MANY! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 7:37 pm

Okami: How many is 8 heads times 3? TOO FUCKING MANY! - Page 4 Water-horse-5

DSK shit himself over this.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Okami: How many is 8 heads times 3? TOO FUCKING MANY!   Okami: How many is 8 heads times 3? TOO FUCKING MANY! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 7:43 pm

Sora wrote:
What? No it's a film about Nessie.
nessie reminds me of thise puppets in dinosaurs

oh misread this poster theres small print above the title
Okami: How many is 8 heads times 3? TOO FUCKING MANY! - Page 4 Water_horse_poster
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: Okami: How many is 8 heads times 3? TOO FUCKING MANY!   Okami: How many is 8 heads times 3? TOO FUCKING MANY! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 7:44 pm

I think they're saying "from walden media who brought you". It's nothing to actually do with Narnia.
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: Okami: How many is 8 heads times 3? TOO FUCKING MANY!   Okami: How many is 8 heads times 3? TOO FUCKING MANY! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 7:48 pm

Anyway, it's cool how they're totally saying Ammy's a dude now. His body's just inhabited by a female. But the statue is of Shiranui who was officially a guy(stated in the Wii version of game, if Capcom went out of their way to have Ready At Dawn make that change, I'll respect that bizarre decision).

We have a gender confused wolf/shemale, yay!

Last edited by Sora on Sun May 16, 2010 8:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

PostSubject: Re: Okami: How many is 8 heads times 3? TOO FUCKING MANY!   Okami: How many is 8 heads times 3? TOO FUCKING MANY! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 7:49 pm

I fucking hate water levels too.

My dad did the SM64 level where you had to get a star from an eel's tail.

I also remember SotC. The 6th boss was fought largely around water and I was scared shitless, then it turned out it was some tiny bird. >_> THEN LATER THE EEL CAME AND I WAS LIKE NOOOO.
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: Okami: How many is 8 heads times 3? TOO FUCKING MANY!   Okami: How many is 8 heads times 3? TOO FUCKING MANY! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 7:51 pm

I need more scared shitless-worthy water bosses.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Okami: How many is 8 heads times 3? TOO FUCKING MANY!   Okami: How many is 8 heads times 3? TOO FUCKING MANY! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 8:07 pm

NO... NO... NO... WHY IS THE WHIRLPOOL OUT THERE?

I DON'T WANT IT TO BE OUT THERE!
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: Okami: How many is 8 heads times 3? TOO FUCKING MANY!   Okami: How many is 8 heads times 3? TOO FUCKING MANY! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 8:12 pm

Baal wrote:
NO... NO... NO... WHY IS THE WHIRLPOOL OUT THERE?

I DON'T WANT IT TO BE OUT THERE!

You must fufill your destiny.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Okami: How many is 8 heads times 3? TOO FUCKING MANY!   Okami: How many is 8 heads times 3? TOO FUCKING MANY! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 8:18 pm

THIS IS NOT RIGHT! NO, NOT RIGHT!

Okami: How many is 8 heads times 3? TOO FUCKING MANY! - Page 4 This_i10
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Okami: How many is 8 heads times 3? TOO FUCKING MANY!   Okami: How many is 8 heads times 3? TOO FUCKING MANY! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 8:25 pm

Oh man, IF I RIDE ORCA ALONG THE COAST IT'LL STILL COME AFTER ME IN RELATION TO WHERE I AM!

WHY, WHY WOULD YOU TORTURE ME LIKE THIS HIDEKI? WHY?! I'VE BOUGHT ALL OF YOUR GAMES! LOVED EACH AND EVERY ONE OF THEM! WHY?!

I'VE BEEN GOOD!

Okami: How many is 8 heads times 3? TOO FUCKING MANY! - Page 4 I_ve_b10
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: Okami: How many is 8 heads times 3? TOO FUCKING MANY!   Okami: How many is 8 heads times 3? TOO FUCKING MANY! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 8:28 pm

Okami: How many is 8 heads times 3? TOO FUCKING MANY! - Page 4 The-spectacular-spider-man-20091013031628683
Back to top Go down
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

PostSubject: Re: Okami: How many is 8 heads times 3? TOO FUCKING MANY!   Okami: How many is 8 heads times 3? TOO FUCKING MANY! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 8:32 pm

I don't know when, but I'm pretty sure there's a point where you're forced to run from the monster.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Okami: How many is 8 heads times 3? TOO FUCKING MANY!   Okami: How many is 8 heads times 3? TOO FUCKING MANY! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 8:33 pm

I already did that, however it was really far from me at that point.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Okami: How many is 8 heads times 3? TOO FUCKING MANY!   Okami: How many is 8 heads times 3? TOO FUCKING MANY! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 8:36 pm

Where did you expect a whirlpool to be? On the land? Just get in there already. The water city place looks nice.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Okami: How many is 8 heads times 3? TOO FUCKING MANY!   Okami: How many is 8 heads times 3? TOO FUCKING MANY! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 8:37 pm

A_Nonny_Moose wrote:
Where did you expect a whirlpool to be? On the land? Just get in there already. The water city place looks nice.

I DIDN'T EXPECT IT TO BE THAT FAR OUT.

I WAS HOPING IT WOULD BE NEAR THE CLIFF SO I COULD DIVE RIGHT INTO IT!
Back to top Go down
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

PostSubject: Re: Okami: How many is 8 heads times 3? TOO FUCKING MANY!   Okami: How many is 8 heads times 3? TOO FUCKING MANY! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 8:57 pm

Just be glad the sea monster isn't played by Tim Curry.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Okami: How many is 8 heads times 3? TOO FUCKING MANY!   Okami: How many is 8 heads times 3? TOO FUCKING MANY! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 9:01 pm

Oh good lord, that would be even worse.

Oh well, I made it into the Whirlpool. YES! I figured that my problem was I could see and hear it. So what I did was mute the game and get to a point where I would be safe enough to just go straight into the Whirlpool. I closed my eyes for that last part as I went straight into the WHIRLPOOL AND FUCKING MADE IT! HAHA!

...Now, for the nice music and beautiful scenery.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Okami: How many is 8 heads times 3? TOO FUCKING MANY!   Okami: How many is 8 heads times 3? TOO FUCKING MANY! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 9:01 pm

Must resist... posting pics...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Okami: How many is 8 heads times 3? TOO FUCKING MANY!   Okami: How many is 8 heads times 3? TOO FUCKING MANY! - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Okami: How many is 8 heads times 3? TOO FUCKING MANY!
Page 4 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next