Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Okami: How many is 8 heads times 3? TOO FUCKING MANY!

Go down 
+6
Haseoviawesome
Maskull
A_Nonny_Moose
Superbuu3
Talking Sock
Baal
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

Okami: How many is 8 heads times 3? TOO FUCKING MANY! - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Okami: How many is 8 heads times 3? TOO FUCKING MANY!   Okami: How many is 8 heads times 3? TOO FUCKING MANY! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 9:02 pm

Baal wrote:
Oh good lord, that would be even worse.

Oh well, I made it into the Whirlpool. YES! I figured that my problem was I could see and hear it. So what I did was mute the game and get to a point where I would be safe enough to just go straight into the Whirlpool. I closed my eyes for that last part as I went straight into the WHIRLPOOL AND FUCKING MADE IT! HAHA!

...Now, for the nice music and beautiful scenery.

Moose was shitting you it gets way worse
a section is gonna pop up that you'll REALLY hate
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Okami: How many is 8 heads times 3? TOO FUCKING MANY!   Okami: How many is 8 heads times 3? TOO FUCKING MANY! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 9:03 pm

The inside of the Dragon? I don't mind that, being in the belly of the beast doesn't matter to me, IT'S BEING OUTSIDE OF THE BEAST THAT DOES!
Back to top Go down
Kaede
Piss scared of wasps
Kaede

PostSubject: Re: Okami: How many is 8 heads times 3? TOO FUCKING MANY!   Okami: How many is 8 heads times 3? TOO FUCKING MANY! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 9:34 pm

Baal wrote:
The inside of the Dragon? I don't mind that, being in the belly of the beast doesn't matter to me, IT'S BEING OUTSIDE OF THE BEAST THAT DOES!

You should try slicing open a gigantic worm from the inside with a chainsaw in Gears of War 2. It's the best damn inside level ever!
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Okami: How many is 8 heads times 3? TOO FUCKING MANY!   Okami: How many is 8 heads times 3? TOO FUCKING MANY! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 9:43 pm

Kaede wrote:
Baal wrote:

You should try slicing open a gigantic worm from the inside with a chainsaw in Gears of War 2. It's the best damn inside level ever!

This is the epitomy of hardcore gaming
makes gears of war look fabulous

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2H4b-kf8e7Y
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Okami: How many is 8 heads times 3? TOO FUCKING MANY!   Okami: How many is 8 heads times 3? TOO FUCKING MANY! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 9:53 pm

And now I am inside the Dragon.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Okami: How many is 8 heads times 3? TOO FUCKING MANY!   Okami: How many is 8 heads times 3? TOO FUCKING MANY! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 9:55 pm

The end of this section is one my favourite parts of the game.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Okami: How many is 8 heads times 3? TOO FUCKING MANY!   Okami: How many is 8 heads times 3? TOO FUCKING MANY! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 9:59 pm

A_Nonny_Moose wrote:
The end of this section is one my favourite parts of the game.
does it involve being crapped out by a dragon
because that would make ppl draw some interesting conclusions
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Okami: How many is 8 heads times 3? TOO FUCKING MANY!   Okami: How many is 8 heads times 3? TOO FUCKING MANY! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 10:17 pm

It involves using the Dragon's own digestive fluids to kill it.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Okami: How many is 8 heads times 3? TOO FUCKING MANY!   Okami: How many is 8 heads times 3? TOO FUCKING MANY! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 10:27 pm

Not that bit.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Okami: How many is 8 heads times 3? TOO FUCKING MANY!   Okami: How many is 8 heads times 3? TOO FUCKING MANY! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 10:35 pm

The Foxes?
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Okami: How many is 8 heads times 3? TOO FUCKING MANY!   Okami: How many is 8 heads times 3? TOO FUCKING MANY! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 10:41 pm

No, I just like the end when it dies, because it was actually sad. Felt bad for killing it.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Okami: How many is 8 heads times 3? TOO FUCKING MANY!   Okami: How many is 8 heads times 3? TOO FUCKING MANY! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 10:45 pm

I didn't, then again, that goes without saying.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Okami: How many is 8 heads times 3? TOO FUCKING MANY!   Okami: How many is 8 heads times 3? TOO FUCKING MANY! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 10:58 pm

I didn't realise I was going to kill it. You just go inside to get some pearl or something don't you? And then it turned out it was just the King of the sea city under some spell or something. Plus they do that sad shot of it sinking out of sight.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Okami: How many is 8 heads times 3? TOO FUCKING MANY!   Okami: How many is 8 heads times 3? TOO FUCKING MANY! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 11:04 pm

A_Nonny_Moose wrote:
I didn't realise I was going to kill it. You just go inside to get some pearl or something don't you? And then it turned out it was just the King of the sea city under some spell or something. Plus they do that sad shot of it sinking out of sight.

into that creepy ass ocean
baal how can't you sympathise
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Okami: How many is 8 heads times 3? TOO FUCKING MANY!   Okami: How many is 8 heads times 3? TOO FUCKING MANY! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 11:10 pm

A_Nonny_Moose wrote:

You were using it's own digestive fluids to tear out an orb, Moose.

Did you really think that this was not going to have any negative repercussions?
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Okami: How many is 8 heads times 3? TOO FUCKING MANY!   Okami: How many is 8 heads times 3? TOO FUCKING MANY! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 11:12 pm

Don't think I realised what I was doing.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Okami: How many is 8 heads times 3? TOO FUCKING MANY!   Okami: How many is 8 heads times 3? TOO FUCKING MANY! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 11:13 pm

Superbuu3 wrote:
A_Nonny_Moose wrote:

Because I hate giant water monsters.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Okami: How many is 8 heads times 3? TOO FUCKING MANY!   Okami: How many is 8 heads times 3? TOO FUCKING MANY! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 11:15 pm

Baal wrote:
Superbuu3 wrote:
A_Nonny_Moose wrote:

You too, huh?
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Okami: How many is 8 heads times 3? TOO FUCKING MANY!   Okami: How many is 8 heads times 3? TOO FUCKING MANY! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 11:18 pm

Babby wrote:
Baal wrote:
Superbuu3 wrote:
A_Nonny_Moose wrote:

You too, huh?

Water monsters ate cockiest of the monsters.

Land and Sky aren't annoying as shit but water monsters are.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Okami: How many is 8 heads times 3? TOO FUCKING MANY!   Okami: How many is 8 heads times 3? TOO FUCKING MANY! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 11:53 pm

FUCK YES! LIGHTNING POWERS!
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Okami: How many is 8 heads times 3? TOO FUCKING MANY!   Okami: How many is 8 heads times 3? TOO FUCKING MANY! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 12:16 am

Once you buy the water tablet you can just run out over the water. I love it.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Okami: How many is 8 heads times 3? TOO FUCKING MANY!   Okami: How many is 8 heads times 3? TOO FUCKING MANY! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 12:39 am

NOOOOO, TOBI!
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Okami: How many is 8 heads times 3? TOO FUCKING MANY!   Okami: How many is 8 heads times 3? TOO FUCKING MANY! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 12:40 am

Huh?
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Okami: How many is 8 heads times 3? TOO FUCKING MANY!   Okami: How many is 8 heads times 3? TOO FUCKING MANY! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 12:41 am

The little scrap of paper you race.

He's dead.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Okami: How many is 8 heads times 3? TOO FUCKING MANY!   Okami: How many is 8 heads times 3? TOO FUCKING MANY! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 12:43 am

Oh that. Forgot all about that. That's in that castle near the sun set or something isn't it?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Okami: How many is 8 heads times 3? TOO FUCKING MANY!   Okami: How many is 8 heads times 3? TOO FUCKING MANY! - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Okami: How many is 8 heads times 3? TOO FUCKING MANY!
Page 5 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next