Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Okami: How many is 8 heads times 3? TOO FUCKING MANY!

Go down 
+6
Haseoviawesome
Maskull
A_Nonny_Moose
Superbuu3
Talking Sock
Baal
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
AuthorMessage
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

Okami: How many is 8 heads times 3? TOO FUCKING MANY! - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Okami: How many is 8 heads times 3? TOO FUCKING MANY!   Okami: How many is 8 heads times 3? TOO FUCKING MANY! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 12:36 am

No because Kaede says yes and I don't think he made a decent point.

WAggle motions are awful.
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

PostSubject: Re: Okami: How many is 8 heads times 3? TOO FUCKING MANY!   Okami: How many is 8 heads times 3? TOO FUCKING MANY! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 12:48 am

No, because 8 heads times six is overkill.
Back to top Go down
Haseoviawesome
Should of learned English
Haseoviawesome

PostSubject: Re: Okami: How many is 8 heads times 3? TOO FUCKING MANY!   Okami: How many is 8 heads times 3? TOO FUCKING MANY! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 1:03 am

Yes because its a free game
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Okami: How many is 8 heads times 3? TOO FUCKING MANY!   Okami: How many is 8 heads times 3? TOO FUCKING MANY! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 1:35 am

Kaio wrote:
No, because 8 heads times six is overkill.

This is the most convincing argument so far.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Okami: How many is 8 heads times 3? TOO FUCKING MANY!   Okami: How many is 8 heads times 3? TOO FUCKING MANY! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 1:48 am

Dikken Cider wrote:
Yes because its a free game
He's got better games he paid for.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Okami: How many is 8 heads times 3? TOO FUCKING MANY!   Okami: How many is 8 heads times 3? TOO FUCKING MANY! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 3:39 am

I'm playing the HD version and Christ I forgot how much crap there is to do in this game. I'm 20 hours in and I just got the Border Key so I can enter the northern half of the coast.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Okami: How many is 8 heads times 3? TOO FUCKING MANY!   Okami: How many is 8 heads times 3? TOO FUCKING MANY! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 3:43 am

Also they removed the loading screen minigame that could get you extra demon fangs in the HD version. Presumably because it loads a lot faster.
Back to top Go down
Rosalyn_86
First Mate
Rosalyn_86

PostSubject: Re: Okami: How many is 8 heads times 3? TOO FUCKING MANY!   Okami: How many is 8 heads times 3? TOO FUCKING MANY! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 10:15 am

Superbuu3 wrote:
Uh i got no idea whats going on, I can't be assed to restart either gonna play something else.

***************massive spoilers for people who didn't play up to this point already****************

Amertrasu and Issun thought they had defeated the dark lawd, but from his corpse a mean looking cloud did fly. The narrator tells you their journey is far from over (even though the game starts to drag its ass now because that felt kinda like an ending). You soon find more badness happening in the lands of Nippon (meaning Japan in Japanese). There's an even bigger evil around, the mean looking cloud resides within the bodies of his agents.

The bugger resides on an evil island (which is where you are not I think) Island which can only be accessed by the water dragon smashing through its evil barrier. Unfortunately the Water Dragon has gone nuts, so you had to go into its belly to take out the orb that allows the people who live underwater to transform into dragons. It dies after you take out the orb, but another one of the underwater palace people (their queen) takes its place so you can still get across).

Waka will probably show up, he's some campy guy who likes to help you out and tease Issun every now and then. He has dropped strong hints that Issun has been lying about being an artist (Issun is the bug on Amaertrasu's head and he always bangs on about what a great artist he is). That he actually stole the great works that he claims to have done himself.

In short, you're going to save the world from evil, hurrah!
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Okami: How many is 8 heads times 3? TOO FUCKING MANY!   Okami: How many is 8 heads times 3? TOO FUCKING MANY! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 11:35 pm

Blockhead Grande can eat a fucking dick.
Back to top Go down
Rosalyn_86
First Mate
Rosalyn_86

PostSubject: Re: Okami: How many is 8 heads times 3? TOO FUCKING MANY!   Okami: How many is 8 heads times 3? TOO FUCKING MANY! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 9:09 am

Yes, yes he can. This time around I recorded that turd on my Vita. Saved a lot of frustration.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Okami: How many is 8 heads times 3? TOO FUCKING MANY!   Okami: How many is 8 heads times 3? TOO FUCKING MANY! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 2:19 pm

I got the right pattern about 10 times before realising you had to get them in the right order too.
Back to top Go down
Rosalyn_86
First Mate
Rosalyn_86

PostSubject: Re: Okami: How many is 8 heads times 3? TOO FUCKING MANY!   Okami: How many is 8 heads times 3? TOO FUCKING MANY! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 3:53 pm

It' can be a bit fussy about how closely you replicate the pattern too, just to be even more shitty.

Okami is such an overrated game, it's a lot worse than I remember it being. And I remembered the 'voices' being so irritating that it made you want to stab something after a while. Somebody mentioned turning the SE all the way down gets rid of the voices (this is true), so I gave the PS3 version a go since it was free. It's still a really annoying game though.

If only the characters would shut the hell up once in a while. Even without those dreadful noises they make they're still really annoying.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Okami: How many is 8 heads times 3? TOO FUCKING MANY!   Okami: How many is 8 heads times 3? TOO FUCKING MANY! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 6:17 pm

I always found Okami overrated and thought I was in the minority, I will most likely give the HD game another shot. If it wasn't for the very cool visuals I wouldn't have played the game as much as I did.

Seriously though Rosalyn wish you were around earlier, everything you just made me remember i'd just done the waterdragon bit when i got lost in the game lol. Oh well I'll try and do it all again in the HD remake, maybe i'll try out the move controls hopefully its fun.
Back to top Go down
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

PostSubject: Re: Okami: How many is 8 heads times 3? TOO FUCKING MANY!   Okami: How many is 8 heads times 3? TOO FUCKING MANY! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 6:33 pm

haters gonna hate
Back to top Go down
Rosalyn_86
First Mate
Rosalyn_86

PostSubject: Re: Okami: How many is 8 heads times 3? TOO FUCKING MANY!   Okami: How many is 8 heads times 3? TOO FUCKING MANY! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 6:53 pm

We are a minority. The visuals kept me going for longer as well.

You didn't delete your save I hope. The Move on it was a let down, but they did do a great job of cleaning the graphics up.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Okami: How many is 8 heads times 3? TOO FUCKING MANY!   Okami: How many is 8 heads times 3? TOO FUCKING MANY! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 7:24 pm

Rosalyn_86 wrote:
We are a minority. The visuals kept me going for longer as well.

You didn't delete your save I hope. The Move on it was a let down, but they did do a great job of cleaning the graphics up.
Well that was PS2 save. So yeah >_>.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Okami: How many is 8 heads times 3? TOO FUCKING MANY!   Okami: How many is 8 heads times 3? TOO FUCKING MANY! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 7:24 pm

The voices and characters never bothered me.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Okami: How many is 8 heads times 3? TOO FUCKING MANY!   Okami: How many is 8 heads times 3? TOO FUCKING MANY! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 7:27 pm

A_Nonny_Moose wrote:
The voices and characters never bothered me.
I always found it grating.
Back to top Go down
Rosalyn_86
First Mate
Rosalyn_86

PostSubject: Re: Okami: How many is 8 heads times 3? TOO FUCKING MANY!   Okami: How many is 8 heads times 3? TOO FUCKING MANY! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 8:22 pm

Aw, that sucks. =/

Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Okami: How many is 8 heads times 3? TOO FUCKING MANY!   Okami: How many is 8 heads times 3? TOO FUCKING MANY! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 7:46 am

The devil gate fights you have to do for the Stray Beads can be brutal, especially the final one in Kamui. Fighting 3 Nagi's at once is a giant clusterfuck.

The extra fight with the Canine Warriors is great though.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Okami: How many is 8 heads times 3? TOO FUCKING MANY!   Okami: How many is 8 heads times 3? TOO FUCKING MANY! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 1:02 pm

Okami's a good game, but it's just so fucking long I could never replay it, like ever.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Okami: How many is 8 heads times 3? TOO FUCKING MANY!   Okami: How many is 8 heads times 3? TOO FUCKING MANY! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 3:04 am

Woo, finished it. Total time was about 48 hours. Found all the beads, got the highest ranking for each category, and got all the karmic transformers.

Pretty sure the only things I didn't do were the wanted lists and completing the fishing tome.
Back to top Go down
Rosalyn_86
First Mate
Rosalyn_86

PostSubject: Re: Okami: How many is 8 heads times 3? TOO FUCKING MANY!   Okami: How many is 8 heads times 3? TOO FUCKING MANY! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 9:46 am

Nice one! Wanted lists are very easy ~ the specials only appear at night & in the same (or closest area with monsters) that you received the list in. You'll be able to polish them off in no time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Okami: How many is 8 heads times 3? TOO FUCKING MANY!   Okami: How many is 8 heads times 3? TOO FUCKING MANY! - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Okami: How many is 8 heads times 3? TOO FUCKING MANY!
Page 8 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8