Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

how do ppl get platinum trophies (list yours here)

Go down 
+27
Syntek
silvertongue
crealkiller
DarkAkatosh
Kaizokugami
xalas
BlackChaosDragon
MulderYuffie
Old School
robinraz
SSMG
Dr. Chocolate
Eevil-Psycho
Ellis
Talking Sock
brandon
Baal
Zero
Kimarous
Neo
Haseoviawesome
SimianWonder
Kaede
Rockstar_Sinistar
A_Nonny_Moose
Skip
Superbuu3
31 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

how do ppl get platinum trophies (list yours here) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: how do ppl get platinum trophies (list yours here)   how do ppl get platinum trophies (list yours here) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 2:02 am

A_Nonny_Moose wrote:
It's a shared account is what it is.
See My bro here agrees
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
Dr. Chocolate
Spartan
Dr. Chocolate

PostSubject: Re: how do ppl get platinum trophies (list yours here)   how do ppl get platinum trophies (list yours here) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 9:01 am

I know the dude in person, he earned the trophies mostly by himself
A few trophies he got help from friends visiting, 96% of the trophies he earned himself

231 platinums, and the PS3 was released back late in 2006, one game a week or two shouldn't be impossible to be his alone

Only series he keeps to himself treasured are Uncharted & God of War, those you won't find his copies of sold, or he used rented or lent copies of
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: how do ppl get platinum trophies (list yours here)   how do ppl get platinum trophies (list yours here) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 11:01 am

THIS GAME IS GOOD wrote:
A few trophies he got help from friends visiting, 96% of the trophies he earned himself

231 platinums, and the PS3 was released back late in 2006, one game a week or two shouldn't be impossible to be his alone

Only series he keeps to himself treasured are Uncharted & God of War, those you won't find his copies of sold, or he used rented or lent copies of
you physically have seen this man and are friends with him? You have been out with him more then once and been around his house and seen this is his playstation account?
Back to top Go down
Dr. Chocolate
Spartan
Dr. Chocolate

PostSubject: Re: how do ppl get platinum trophies (list yours here)   how do ppl get platinum trophies (list yours here) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 3:33 pm

Superbuu3 wrote:
THIS GAME IS GOOD wrote:

you physically have seen this man and are friends with him? You have been out with him more then once and been around his house and seen this is his playstation account?
Yes to all of those questions
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: how do ppl get platinum trophies (list yours here)   how do ppl get platinum trophies (list yours here) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 5:52 pm

THIS GAME IS GOOD wrote:
Superbuu3 wrote:
THIS GAME IS GOOD wrote:

Post a pic with him holding a sign saying spider aziz.
Back to top Go down
SSMG
Baroque Works Agent
SSMG

PostSubject: Re: how do ppl get platinum trophies (list yours here)   how do ppl get platinum trophies (list yours here) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 10:23 pm

Man if someone has 231 platinum trophies, they need to get a job.

Back to top Go down
Skip
Australianus
Skip

PostSubject: Re: how do ppl get platinum trophies (list yours here)   how do ppl get platinum trophies (list yours here) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 3:12 am

Superbuu3 wrote:
THIS GAME IS GOOD wrote:
Superbuu3 wrote:
THIS GAME IS GOOD wrote:

Post a pic with him holding a sign saying spider aziz.
Timestamp or GTFO
Back to top Go down
Dr. Chocolate
Spartan
Dr. Chocolate

PostSubject: Re: how do ppl get platinum trophies (list yours here)   how do ppl get platinum trophies (list yours here) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 3:20 am

[quote="Superbuu3"]
THIS GAME IS GOOD wrote:
Superbuu3 wrote:
I don't like posting my picture on the internet, and why should I take a picture just to post here
I go there mainly because my brother (one of his closest friends) and a few of my close friends are close to him
You wouldn't know my face anyway, I could post anyone with him and say this is me

@SSMG: He's in college

Last edited by THIS GAME IS GOOD on Mon Mar 07, 2011 6:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ellis
Australianus
Ellis

PostSubject: Re: how do ppl get platinum trophies (list yours here)   how do ppl get platinum trophies (list yours here) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 6:39 am

C'mon dude you gotta tell a more believable lie that that. I actually know for a fact that it is a linked account with multiple people, in multiple countries playing games.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Chocolate
Spartan
Dr. Chocolate

PostSubject: Re: how do ppl get platinum trophies (list yours here)   how do ppl get platinum trophies (list yours here) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 6:43 am

Emilio Estavez wrote:
C'mon dude you gotta tell a more believable lie that that. I actually know for a fact that it is a linked account with multiple people, in multiple countries playing games.
He's been playing for a few years, he made some videos showing how he did it
Check his facebook page I linked, there are some videos
Anyways, I don't think the PS network could register the trophies under one account if they saw several IP addresses scattered around the globe

Last edited by THIS GAME IS GOOD on Mon Mar 07, 2011 6:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ellis
Australianus
Ellis

PostSubject: Re: how do ppl get platinum trophies (list yours here)   how do ppl get platinum trophies (list yours here) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 6:44 am

Yes I saw what the links had to offer. My statement still stands.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Chocolate
Spartan
Dr. Chocolate

PostSubject: Re: how do ppl get platinum trophies (list yours here)   how do ppl get platinum trophies (list yours here) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 6:53 am

Sure, no one believes it, I'm not his attorney to bother.
Anyways, his blog is good to check, I only posted of him for his guide hoping it answers Buu's question
Back to top Go down
Skip
Australianus
Skip

PostSubject: Re: how do ppl get platinum trophies (list yours here)   how do ppl get platinum trophies (list yours here) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 6:54 am

THIS GAME IS GOOD wrote:
THIS GAME IS GOOD wrote:
Superbuu3 wrote:
I don't like posting my picture on the internet, and why should I take a picture just to post here
I go there mainly because my brother (one of his closest friends) and a few of my close friends are close to him
You wouldn't know my face anyway, I could post anyone with him and say this is me

@SSMG: He's in college
No, Buu meant a pic of just that guy holding a sign that says "Spider-Aziz".
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: how do ppl get platinum trophies (list yours here)   how do ppl get platinum trophies (list yours here) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 11:17 am

THIS GAME IS GOOD wrote:
Sure, no one believes it, I'm not his attorney to bother.
Anyways, his blog is good to check, I only posted of him for his guide hoping it answers Buu's question
Oh right, that was more a rhetoric question I wasn't actually looking for an answer.

PSN also doesn't care if any number of IPs use the same account.
Back to top Go down
brandon
Basement Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: how do ppl get platinum trophies (list yours here)   how do ppl get platinum trophies (list yours here) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 10:48 pm

i got my first platinum yay
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: how do ppl get platinum trophies (list yours here)   how do ppl get platinum trophies (list yours here) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 11:03 pm

Any game that requires online can suck my balls (I'm looking at you GTA4)

Trophies should be about skill, not about arbitrary collection or some shit like that.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: how do ppl get platinum trophies (list yours here)   how do ppl get platinum trophies (list yours here) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 12:13 am

Casanova Lament wrote:
Any game that requires online can suck my balls (I'm looking at you GTA4)

Trophies should be about skill, not about arbitrary collection or some shit like that.
I never bother going for those, or collectibles, unless I enjoy running around in the game.
Back to top Go down
brandon
Basement Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: how do ppl get platinum trophies (list yours here)   how do ppl get platinum trophies (list yours here) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 11:06 am

i'm surprised my friend hasn't passed you yet considering how much shit he buys
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: how do ppl get platinum trophies (list yours here)   how do ppl get platinum trophies (list yours here) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 11:32 am

I am seriously like one trophy away from getting a platinum in MvC3.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: how do ppl get platinum trophies (list yours here)   how do ppl get platinum trophies (list yours here) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 1:15 am

Right Behind You wrote:
i'm surprised my friend hasn't passed you yet considering how much shit he buys
Its because i'm a G, i should've platinumed New vegas in a day or two.
Back to top Go down
brandon
Basement Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: how do ppl get platinum trophies (list yours here)   how do ppl get platinum trophies (list yours here) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 10:02 am

i got my second platinum yay

RE5 and tomb raider underworld both piss easy platinums, after all, i got them
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: how do ppl get platinum trophies (list yours here)   how do ppl get platinum trophies (list yours here) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 11:48 am

I'll probably try to do yakuza 4 and go back to do yakuza 3, i'm playing around with bayonetta but its just not fun playing on the higher difficulties.

Ratchet and clank crack in time
Megadrive ultimate collection
Dynasty warriors 6 empires
Borderlands
Resident evil 5 (i would go for 100% but i hate survivors and not enough single player slayers matches are ever open)
Batman AA
Tekken 6
Fallout 3 GOTY
Assassins Creed 2
Fist of the north star Ken's Rage
Prince of Persia The Forgotten Sands
Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2
Fallout: New Vegas
Back to top Go down
brandon
Basement Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: how do ppl get platinum trophies (list yours here)   how do ppl get platinum trophies (list yours here) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 12:50 am

i should have 3. i just remembered my sims data seems glitched
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: how do ppl get platinum trophies (list yours here)   how do ppl get platinum trophies (list yours here) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 1:42 am

Right Behind You wrote:
i should have 3. i just remembered my sims data seems glitched
You sure you did the thing right?
Back to top Go down
brandon
Basement Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: how do ppl get platinum trophies (list yours here)   how do ppl get platinum trophies (list yours here) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 1:47 am

on 4 different saves
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: how do ppl get platinum trophies (list yours here)   how do ppl get platinum trophies (list yours here) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

how do ppl get platinum trophies (list yours here)
Page 3 of 19Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 19  Next