Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Baal plays Bayonetta

Go down 
+8
Talking Sock
A_Nonny_Moose
Skip
Neo
Superbuu3
Haseoviawesome
Kaede
Baal
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Savage
Solar-Charged

Baal plays Bayonetta - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Baal plays Bayonetta   Baal plays Bayonetta - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 5:49 pm

Bayonetta has good h-doujins.

thxbye
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Baal plays Bayonetta   Baal plays Bayonetta - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 8:39 pm

I'm downloading the demo for this again, because I forgot whether I liked it or not. If it's cool I might buy it, since it's cheap now. I need something to tide me over until Christmas.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Baal plays Bayonetta   Baal plays Bayonetta - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 8:45 pm

Eh. I can get Bayonetta for half that, probably less. I'll pick that up later, or maybe just Sands of Time if it gets a PSN release like the God of War collection is.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Baal plays Bayonetta   Baal plays Bayonetta - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 9:05 pm

A_Nonny_Moose wrote:
Eh. I can get Bayonetta for half that, probably less. I'll pick that up later, or maybe just Sands of Time if it gets a PSN release like the God of War collection is.

Just get the pack, the platforming sections in all 3 are amazing, people mainly hated WW as prince is kinda emo, well more look wise. WW has probably the greatest combat system ever in terms of fun, i've never seen anything like it in any other game. TT is alright, i did really enjoy the platforming sections and the speed kills but it had a nerfed fighting engine compared to WW which made it miss perfection.

Really the whole trilogy should be played even the poorer ones kick every other platform game in existences ass, its just compared against each other every game does something better then the other.
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Baal plays Bayonetta   Baal plays Bayonetta - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 9:26 pm

Still, the game is a month away anyway.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Baal plays Bayonetta   Baal plays Bayonetta - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 9:45 pm

Pssh. Screw that. Bayonetta is fucking awesome. Could tell what the hell was going on during the clock tower sequence, but the second part is hella fun.
Back to top Go down
SimianWonder
Simian D. Wonder
SimianWonder

PostSubject: Re: Baal plays Bayonetta   Baal plays Bayonetta - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 9:49 pm

Bayonetta is great, yeah. The story's utter gibberish, and Bayonetta herself is a rather unlikable heroine I feel, but the gameplay itself is just madness, it's insane. The depth of the combat system is staggering too.

Oh, and don't forget; get the 360 version, not the inferior PS3 port.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Bayonetta: I play this game for the plot, what of it?   Baal plays Bayonetta - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 12:09 am

So since my old data is gone due to bullshit save locking, I decided to play through the game again.

Who in the hell made this opening sequence? It looks like I took a picture out of the inferno and tossed it into a urinal.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Baal plays Bayonetta   Baal plays Bayonetta - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 1:13 am

Just finished the first chapter and man, I forgot how much fun this game was with frantic the fighting style is and everything.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Baal plays Bayonetta   Baal plays Bayonetta - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 3:08 pm

I liked how you could actually do all the crazy combos you were given in this game. Made it a lot more fun compared to alot of action games where combat falls into a pattern of hit hit hit dodge, hit hit hit dodge. Even what you have to do that in Bayonetta, the dodge offset still allowed to continue your combos.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Baal plays Bayonetta   Baal plays Bayonetta - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 8:55 pm

A_Nonny_Moose wrote:
I liked how you could actually do all the crazy combos you were given in this game. Made it a lot more fun compared to alot of action games where combat falls into a pattern of hit hit hit dodge, hit hit hit dodge. Even what you have to do that in Bayonetta, the dodge offset still allowed to continue your combos.
You don't even need to dodge in this game, when you get those bracelets.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Baal plays Bayonetta   Baal plays Bayonetta - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 9:03 pm

Yeah but those bracelets eat up your time like crazy.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Baal plays Bayonetta   Baal plays Bayonetta - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 11:19 pm

Baal wrote:
Yeah but those bracelets eat up your time like crazy.
I literally stood there on hard and blocked a bunch of attacks, i tried it on a few enemies of differnt sizes didn't seem to be any attacks that could go through it. I didn't need to use witch time though i think it activates if you time it just right.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Baal plays Bayonetta   Baal plays Bayonetta - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 12:11 am

What bracelets? I never really bothered with the special items.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Baal plays Bayonetta   Baal plays Bayonetta - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 8:29 pm

A_Nonny_Moose wrote:
What bracelets? I never really bothered with the special items.
The accessory, i don't remember names, push a direction and you null and counter a attack its extremely broken.
Back to top Go down
Kaede
Piss scared of wasps
Kaede

PostSubject: Re: Baal plays Bayonetta   Baal plays Bayonetta - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 7:45 am

Most people who play the game more than once go for record times, though, so perhaps the bracelets are for people who just want to complete it on Hard or just mess around.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Baal plays Bayonetta   Baal plays Bayonetta - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 11:14 am

Kaede wrote:
Most people who play the game more than once go for record times, though, so perhaps the bracelets are for people who just want to complete it on Hard or just mess around.
I think they're used by a lot of people, untill they can dodge just in time, or find even better accessories
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Baal plays Bayonetta   Baal plays Bayonetta - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 6:04 pm

Chapter 2 was annoying as shit. There was so much crap flying at you, they throw an Alfheim at you that you can't possibly complete at that point in the game and the end boss is stupid.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Baal plays Bayonetta   Baal plays Bayonetta - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 6:15 pm

Never bothered with the alfhiems either. Now that I think about it I just played through the game on normal about 3 times trying out different weapon set ups and having fun with the combos.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Baal plays Bayonetta   Baal plays Bayonetta - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 8:53 pm

Just finished Chapter 5.

-The battle against the dragon whose name escapes me was easy but kind of fun.
-Beast form is a godsend.
-Fights with Jeanne are fun as hell.
-Durga only starts being usable on one part which is bullshit.
-Kulshedra and Shuraba are awesome.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Baal plays Bayonetta   Baal plays Bayonetta - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 2:46 pm

Baal wrote:
Chapter 2 was annoying as shit. There was so much crap flying at you, they throw an Alfheim at you that you can't possibly complete at that point in the game and the end boss is stupid.
How was it impossible? i did it with the scarborough fair + sword, we're talking about kicks and punches right cause the other one was really easy.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Baal plays Bayonetta   Baal plays Bayonetta - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 10:14 pm

Yes, I'm talking about the one with punches and kicks. You cannot possibly complete that one with the stuff you have at that point in the game.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Baal plays Bayonetta   Baal plays Bayonetta - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 1:01 am

Baal wrote:
Yes, I'm talking about the one with punches and kicks. You cannot possibly complete that one with the stuff you have at that point in the game.
You can, besides you get shuraba at the same time as you get access to that portal.

You don't even need shuraba to complete it. With shuraba I had 4 punches left.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Baal plays Bayonetta   Baal plays Bayonetta - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 11:29 am

You don't get SHuraba until Chapter 3 and in Chapter 2 you do not do the amount of damage with any combo at that point that can kill the big angels with axes that the amounts of punches and kicks allow you to do.

I could try it with Shuraba but I'm gonna wait til I get the Durga Alt. to save me the trouble.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Baal plays Bayonetta   Baal plays Bayonetta - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Baal plays Bayonetta
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3