Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes
 
HomePortalFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Baal plays Bayonetta

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
avatar

Posts : 26838
Joined : 2008-07-31
Age : 24

PostSubject: Re: Baal plays Bayonetta   Fri Feb 05, 2010 4:12 am

Superbuu3 wrote:
Sora wrote:
Yeah, glad I got the game after the update was put up at least.

I'm loving it so far and the intro was pretty awesome but damn, the frame rate sucks. Funny enough more noticeable in the cutscenes than the gameplay itself.

Still, amazing game, of course, it's PlatinumGames so there was no doubt it would've been bad.

i thought that was strange to

anyways have they released the patch to allow install and does it help?

Not yet, Japan's getting it before us and I doubt we're getting the patch for a while.

_________________
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
avatar

Posts : 40999
Joined : 2008-07-31
Age : 2016
Location : Nosgoth

PostSubject: Re: Baal plays Bayonetta   Fri Feb 05, 2010 4:17 am

that sucks i really do hope that solves the games problems
i may not care for the game myself
but i think its unfair that ps3 owners have to suffer a dip in quality when they're paying the same amount (if not more) then xbox owners

_________________
Stop trying to save the world and get a hobby.

Neo wrote:
Kids shouldn't be exposed to sonic fans, they might become one.

Spoiler:
 

My youtube channel, let's plays and trophy videos:
https://www.youtube.com/user/superbuu3
Back to top Go down
http://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
Sock
Big Daddy Boss
avatar

Posts : 9223
Joined : 2008-08-11
Age : 25
Location : Down Under

PostSubject: Re: Baal plays Bayonetta   Fri Feb 05, 2010 7:23 am

CHOPPA DOOL! wrote:
Superbuu3 wrote:
Sora wrote:
Yeah, glad I got the game after the update was put up at least.

I'm loving it so far and the intro was pretty awesome but damn, the frame rate sucks. Funny enough more noticeable in the cutscenes than the gameplay itself.

Still, amazing game, of course, it's PlatinumGames so there was no doubt it would've been bad.

i thought that was strange to

anyways have they released the patch to allow install and does it help?

Not yet, Japan's getting it before us and I doubt we're getting the patch for a while.

Wait, isn't the patch already out? When I first played the game I got that update and then I was able to install it. Is Australia just lucky?

_________________
Back to top Go down
Skip
Australianus
avatar

Posts : 10291
Joined : 2009-07-02
Age : 24
Location : Just Under Down Under

PostSubject: Re: Baal plays Bayonetta   Fri Feb 05, 2010 7:37 am

Sora wrote:
CHOPPA DOOL! wrote:
Superbuu3 wrote:
Sora wrote:
Yeah, glad I got the game after the update was put up at least.

I'm loving it so far and the intro was pretty awesome but damn, the frame rate sucks. Funny enough more noticeable in the cutscenes than the gameplay itself.

Still, amazing game, of course, it's PlatinumGames so there was no doubt it would've been bad.

i thought that was strange to

anyways have they released the patch to allow install and does it help?

Not yet, Japan's getting it before us and I doubt we're getting the patch for a while.

Wait, isn't the patch already out? When I first played the game I got that update and then I was able to install it. Is Australia just lucky?

Wait, Australia getting something before somewhere else? This might just be history in the making...

_________________
Superbuu3 wrote:
Or just play streets of rage 2 repeatedly because in that game they tell the story with their fists and in some ways that is the true meaning of Christmas.

Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
avatar

Posts : 26838
Joined : 2008-07-31
Age : 24

PostSubject: Re: Baal plays Bayonetta   Fri Feb 05, 2010 8:02 am

Hmmm, let me check.

_________________
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
avatar

Posts : 26838
Joined : 2008-07-31
Age : 24

PostSubject: Re: Baal plays Bayonetta   Fri Feb 05, 2010 8:04 am

OH SHIT, WE DID GET A PATCH.

_________________
Back to top Go down
Sock
Big Daddy Boss
avatar

Posts : 9223
Joined : 2008-08-11
Age : 25
Location : Down Under

PostSubject: Re: Baal plays Bayonetta   Fri Feb 05, 2010 8:08 am

Skip wrote:
Sora wrote:
CHOPPA DOOL! wrote:
Superbuu3 wrote:
Sora wrote:
Yeah, glad I got the game after the update was put up at least.

I'm loving it so far and the intro was pretty awesome but damn, the frame rate sucks. Funny enough more noticeable in the cutscenes than the gameplay itself.

Still, amazing game, of course, it's PlatinumGames so there was no doubt it would've been bad.

i thought that was strange to

anyways have they released the patch to allow install and does it help?

Not yet, Japan's getting it before us and I doubt we're getting the patch for a while.

Wait, isn't the patch already out? When I first played the game I got that update and then I was able to install it. Is Australia just lucky?

Wait, Australia getting something before somewhere else? This might just be history in the making...

We got a lot of stuff before US and such. >_> Half of Gamefaqs AU dates are liez. ALL LIEZ!

_________________
Back to top Go down
Skip
Australianus
avatar

Posts : 10291
Joined : 2009-07-02
Age : 24
Location : Just Under Down Under

PostSubject: Re: Baal plays Bayonetta   Fri Feb 05, 2010 8:18 am

Bastards! Wy would they lie!!!!?

_________________
Superbuu3 wrote:
Or just play streets of rage 2 repeatedly because in that game they tell the story with their fists and in some ways that is the true meaning of Christmas.

Back to top Go down
Sock
Big Daddy Boss
avatar

Posts : 9223
Joined : 2008-08-11
Age : 25
Location : Down Under

PostSubject: Re: Baal plays Bayonetta   Fri Feb 05, 2010 8:20 am

I dunno.

_________________
Back to top Go down
justicepie
Should of learned English
avatar

Posts : 6479
Joined : 2009-03-10
Age : 26
Location : Grooseland

PostSubject: Re: Baal plays Bayonetta   Fri Feb 05, 2010 6:02 pm

I seem to keep missing parts for medals. Is there a bonus battle in every mission?
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
avatar

Posts : 26838
Joined : 2008-07-31
Age : 24

PostSubject: Re: Baal plays Bayonetta   Sat Feb 06, 2010 4:30 am

I just beat Bayonetta in three hours.

GOOD LORD, I LOVE THIS GAME.

_________________
Back to top Go down
Sock
Big Daddy Boss
avatar

Posts : 9223
Joined : 2008-08-11
Age : 25
Location : Down Under

PostSubject: Re: Baal plays Bayonetta   Sun Feb 07, 2010 7:26 pm

Sir Henry Motherfucker wrote:
Okay so I picked up on more references to other Capcom games now.

Luka apparently had two girlfriends named Trish and Silvia (References to the DMC and VJ characters, of course.)

And one of the other ladies he mentions is called "Ammy" which was the Okami wolf's nickname.

_________________
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
avatar

Posts : 26838
Joined : 2008-07-31
Age : 24

PostSubject: Re: Baal plays Bayonetta   Sun Feb 07, 2010 9:44 pm

Yeah, he game in general is one giant mash of Sexy Combat, Hideki Kamiya Games, and awesome music.

_________________
Back to top Go down
Maskull
Defending the Devil
avatar

Posts : 7286
Joined : 2008-08-03
Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: Baal plays Bayonetta   Sun Feb 07, 2010 11:02 pm

i must agree with you there
Back to top Go down
justicepie
Should of learned English
avatar

Posts : 6479
Joined : 2009-03-10
Age : 26
Location : Grooseland

PostSubject: Re: Baal plays Bayonetta   Mon Feb 08, 2010 1:40 am

Terror of Death wrote:
I seem to keep missing parts for medals. Is there a bonus battle in every mission?
ignored Sad
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
avatar

Posts : 26838
Joined : 2008-07-31
Age : 24

PostSubject: Re: Baal plays Bayonetta   Mon Feb 08, 2010 1:56 am

Yes Haseo, they're called Alfheims.

_________________
Back to top Go down
Maskull
Defending the Devil
avatar

Posts : 7286
Joined : 2008-08-03
Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: Baal plays Bayonetta   Mon Feb 08, 2010 3:08 am

theres like three or four per level.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
avatar

Posts : 26838
Joined : 2008-07-31
Age : 24

PostSubject: Re: Baal plays Bayonetta   Mon Feb 08, 2010 3:11 am

He's probably missing some extra fights but there's like two chapters where's there's three Alfheims.

_________________
Back to top Go down
justicepie
Should of learned English
avatar

Posts : 6479
Joined : 2009-03-10
Age : 26
Location : Grooseland

PostSubject: Re: Baal plays Bayonetta   Wed Mar 03, 2010 2:51 am

I figured that, on the plane level which has a Titanic reference, theres a hidden fight in the engine before the fight with jeanne.
The Titanic reference is where it splits in two while sinking. Splits just like it.
Back to top Go down
justicepie
Should of learned English
avatar

Posts : 6479
Joined : 2009-03-10
Age : 26
Location : Grooseland

PostSubject: Re: Baal plays Bayonetta   Wed Mar 03, 2010 2:52 am

Beat the game. The last hair climax is epic and huge!
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
avatar

Posts : 22112
Joined : 2008-08-01

PostSubject: Re: Baal plays Bayonetta   Wed Mar 03, 2010 3:31 am

Terror of Death wrote:
The last hair climax is epic and huge!
Eww.

_________________
I am an genius
PSN: A_Nonny_Moose
Back to top Go down
justicepie
Should of learned English
avatar

Posts : 6479
Joined : 2009-03-10
Age : 26
Location : Grooseland

PostSubject: Re: Baal plays Bayonetta   Wed Mar 03, 2010 4:18 am

A_Nonny_Moose wrote:
Terror of Death wrote:
The last hair climax is epic and huge!
Eww.
You should of seen it it was was all white and black Shocked
Back to top Go down
Maskull
Defending the Devil
avatar

Posts : 7286
Joined : 2008-08-03
Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: Baal plays Bayonetta   Wed Mar 03, 2010 4:29 am

A_Nonny_Moose wrote:
Terror of Death wrote:
The last hair climax is epic and huge!
Eww.
i also realize that this can be taken in a sexual context.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
avatar

Posts : 26838
Joined : 2008-07-31
Age : 24

PostSubject: Re: Baal plays Bayonetta   Wed Mar 03, 2010 4:31 am

Guest wrote:
A_Nonny_Moose wrote:
Terror of Death wrote:
The last hair climax is epic and huge!
Eww.
i also realize that this can be taken in a sexual context.

Gee, ya think?

_________________
Back to top Go down
justicepie
Should of learned English
avatar

Posts : 6479
Joined : 2009-03-10
Age : 26
Location : Grooseland

PostSubject: Re: Baal plays Bayonetta   Wed Mar 03, 2010 4:48 pm

Travis Touchdown wrote:
Guest wrote:
A_Nonny_Moose wrote:
Terror of Death wrote:
The last hair climax is epic and huge!
Eww.
i also realize that this can be taken in a sexual context.

Gee, ya think?
Tobi doesnt see it at first like we do. Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Baal plays Bayonetta   

Back to top Go down
 
Baal plays Bayonetta
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Who plays Minecraft here?
» baal and version v6d
» How Do i kill baal on destruction (ultimative)
» Baal is pissing me off!!!!
» Harlequin Masks - Who plays who?

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Raziel's Domain :: Entertainment :: Games :: Games General Discussion :: Play Throughs-
Jump to: