Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

List of filler episodes for one piece

Go down 
+19
PoweredBy42
Neo
Danjun
Halfjack
Galrik
zebramatt
BlackChaosDragon
Skip
BeefyTreats
CherryBlossoming
mugiwara guy
Sarahmint
milkom_666
SimianWonder
Talking Sock
Zero
DeeCee
Kaio
Superbuu3
23 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

List of filler episodes for one piece - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: List of filler episodes for one piece   List of filler episodes for one piece - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 6:00 pm

The part where they go to the Calm Belt and are attacked by Sea Kings is canon.

And K-F calls it Gunkan Island? Ugh.
Back to top Go down
SimianWonder
Simian D. Wonder
SimianWonder

PostSubject: Re: List of filler episodes for one piece   List of filler episodes for one piece - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 7:19 pm

Is Apis canon? I don't remember her in the manga, but then I don't remember the Calm Belt either. What's wrong with 'Gunkan'?
Back to top Go down
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

PostSubject: Re: List of filler episodes for one piece   List of filler episodes for one piece - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 7:43 pm

Apis is filler and so is the arc. Only the part where they accidentally sail into the Calm Belt is canon. It's the reason why Reverse Mountain is the only way to get into the Grand Line.

Gunkan literally means warship. No other translation, just warship. The island is warship-shaped. Hence Warship Island. Again, no reason NOT to translate.
Back to top Go down
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

PostSubject: Re: List of filler episodes for one piece   List of filler episodes for one piece - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 7:45 pm

Back to top Go down
SimianWonder
Simian D. Wonder
SimianWonder

PostSubject: Re: List of filler episodes for one piece   List of filler episodes for one piece - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 12:25 am

Just re-reading the very early chapters and there's a fair bit the anime just misses completely, like the entire scene that culminates with Luffy's awesome punch on the seaking.
Back to top Go down
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

PostSubject: Re: List of filler episodes for one piece   List of filler episodes for one piece - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 12:29 am

They also censored parts like Luffy cutting himself and the origin of his scar, as well as changing Zeff eating his own leg to it being cut off by an anchor. And Bellemere was shot in the head, not the heart.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: List of filler episodes for one piece   List of filler episodes for one piece - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 10:17 pm

I haven't watched in a while is this list still up to date?
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

PostSubject: Re: List of filler episodes for one piece   List of filler episodes for one piece - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 10:27 pm

Whitebeard War ended with 489. Story moved immediately into the post-war arc, so there's been no fillers. Probably will be Strawhat fillers after the flashback though.
Back to top Go down
SimianWonder
Simian D. Wonder
SimianWonder

PostSubject: Re: List of filler episodes for one piece   List of filler episodes for one piece - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 10:12 pm

This topic has over 10,000 views. That's around 500 views every month since it was created. I guess a lot of people want to skip the OP filler, huh?
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: List of filler episodes for one piece   List of filler episodes for one piece - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 11:57 pm

SimianWonder wrote:
This topic has over 10,000 views. That's around 500 views every month since it was created. I guess a lot of people want to skip the OP filler, huh?
Excluding the one piece wiki we're the top hit for that search in google.
Back to top Go down
milkom_666
Deck Hand

PostSubject: Re: List of filler episodes for one piece   List of filler episodes for one piece - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 6:47 am

Hi One Piece fans and all other

This topic was realy helpful i usully watch fillers, but prefer to know how many more i have to watch so tnx for the help

One Piece ep 223 : Zoro sharpens his fangs! The fight with a wild animal
it's filler ep that Zoro and Luffy fought .

PS: few filler ep in row are tolerable .In Naruto some time u see more than 20 or 30 filler, week after week
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: List of filler episodes for one piece   List of filler episodes for one piece - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 11:09 am

Yeah thats already listed as filler on this list. Glad it was helpful.

That mass of filler at the end of the part 1 of naruto was something like 80 episodes that was ridiculous.
Back to top Go down
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

PostSubject: Re: List of filler episodes for one piece   List of filler episodes for one piece - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 11:11 am

But after the first couple arcs Shipuuden covered about three chapters per episode.

One Piece covers about half a chapter.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: List of filler episodes for one piece   List of filler episodes for one piece - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 11:32 am

Kaio wrote:
But after the first couple arcs Shippuden covered about three chapters per episode.

One Piece covers about half a chapter.
Ok then go watch naruto...

One Piece has been slow and steady, i'd rather slow advancement then making me wait years for something new to appear.
Back to top Go down
SimianWonder
Simian D. Wonder
SimianWonder

PostSubject: Re: List of filler episodes for one piece   List of filler episodes for one piece - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 11:45 am

Pacing in the OP anime is a bit hit and miss; Thriller Bark, which was a pretty tedious arc in the manga (at least the first 3/4 was - the finale was awesome), but the anime made it seem even longer to the point it was almost unbearable.

Recently it's not been too bad (though the Luffy/Ace/Sabo flashback was of course awful), so maybe Toei are improving.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: List of filler episodes for one piece   List of filler episodes for one piece - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 11:52 am

SimianWonder wrote:
Pacing in the OP anime is a bit hit and miss; Thriller Bark, which was a pretty tedious arc in the manga (at least the first 3/4 was - the finale was awesome), but the anime made it seem even longer to the point it was almost unbearable.

Recently it's not been too bad (though the Luffy/Ace/Sabo flashback was of course awful), so maybe Toei are improving.
I've had considerably less problems with one piece then other anime. I also don't see a point in arguing that a inferior anime went through more chapters, then one piece in a single episode, especially if said anime is still crapper.

If they rushed it i'm sure you'd get complaints at the huge filler arcs that will start showing up.

Thriller bark did certainly have dull moments, but honestly i didn't mind so much as it was a wind down from a huge story arc. There were also some great fights which suddenly popped up when things were about to get boring. That as well as the fact it probably has one of my favourite one piece moments ever.
Back to top Go down
SimianWonder
Simian D. Wonder
SimianWonder

PostSubject: Re: List of filler episodes for one piece   List of filler episodes for one piece - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 12:01 pm

Superbuu3 wrote:
That as well as the fact it probably has one of my favourite one piece moments ever.

I'll assume you're referring to Zoro's CMOA?
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: List of filler episodes for one piece   List of filler episodes for one piece - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 12:03 pm

Yes. I mean if that arc didn't have that, and the great fights in the episodes leading up to that. I'd have been very annoyed. I can definitely say i felt the slow start was definitely worth the final payoff.
Back to top Go down
SimianWonder
Simian D. Wonder
SimianWonder

PostSubject: Re: List of filler episodes for one piece   List of filler episodes for one piece - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 12:05 pm

Yeah I thought everything from Oz vs the Strawhats onwards was great, it just took a really long time getting there. Anyway, I'll try not to derail the topic any further.
Back to top Go down
milkom_666
Deck Hand

PostSubject: Re: List of filler episodes for one piece   List of filler episodes for one piece - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 9:42 am

i didn't read Naruto or One Piece mangas but u did right?
so you already know what's gonna happen in these anime?
and the story in mangas and anime series are exactly alike?
Back to top Go down
SimianWonder
Simian D. Wonder
SimianWonder

PostSubject: Re: List of filler episodes for one piece   List of filler episodes for one piece - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 10:50 am

They're not exactly the same; the anime adds additional scenes to pad things out a bit, so you end up with scenes or even entire arcs that never happen in the manga. Those are what is called "filler".
Back to top Go down
milkom_666
Deck Hand

PostSubject: Re: List of filler episodes for one piece   List of filler episodes for one piece - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 12:03 pm

SimianWonder wrote:
They're not exactly the same; the anime adds additional scenes to pad things out a bit, so you end up with scenes or even entire arcs that never happen in the manga. Those are what is called "filler".
Right!.
But from what I've read here no one does realy likes them since they doesn't fit in the story right?
Even I figured out witch parts are filler in Naruto and a little in One Piece
but i didn't get why they didn't show Red Leg Zeff eat his own leg it was obvious even I guessed that?
anyway thanks
Back to top Go down
Sarahmint
Deck Hand

PostSubject: Re: List of filler episodes for one piece   List of filler episodes for one piece - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 6:50 am

This list is 213-216 as filler. Is it 213-219, actually?
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: List of filler episodes for one piece   List of filler episodes for one piece - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 11:53 am

Sarahmint wrote:
This list is 213-216 as filler. Is it 213-219, actually?
There's 3 rounds of the davey back fight.

The race, the football match and the fight. The hide and seek thing, dodgeball match and roller blading are filler. They basically padded out the arc.
Back to top Go down
Sarahmint
Deck Hand

PostSubject: Re: List of filler episodes for one piece   List of filler episodes for one piece - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 6:42 am

So did Luffy win FIVE HUNDRED men and dismiss them all like the anime, or did he just win two of his nakama back?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: List of filler episodes for one piece   List of filler episodes for one piece - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

List of filler episodes for one piece
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next