Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

List of filler episodes for one piece

Go down 
+19
PoweredBy42
Neo
Danjun
Halfjack
Galrik
zebramatt
BlackChaosDragon
Skip
BeefyTreats
CherryBlossoming
mugiwara guy
Sarahmint
milkom_666
SimianWonder
Talking Sock
Zero
DeeCee
Kaio
Superbuu3
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
SimianWonder
Simian D. Wonder
SimianWonder

List of filler episodes for one piece - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: List of filler episodes for one piece   List of filler episodes for one piece - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 9:49 pm

Read it and find out. This isn't the place for spoilers.
Back to top Go down
PoweredBy42
First Mate
PoweredBy42

PostSubject: Re: List of filler episodes for one piece   List of filler episodes for one piece - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 7:36 am

Mkay. I'll stop asking questions.
Back to top Go down
SimianWonder
Simian D. Wonder
SimianWonder

PostSubject: Re: List of filler episodes for one piece   List of filler episodes for one piece - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 7:39 pm

No, don't get me wrong, please feel free to ask questions, but perhaps not here: there are topics dedicated to both manga and anime in the One Piece sub forum, they'd be better places to ask. Just specify if you want events detailed or left relatively spoiler free.
Back to top Go down
PoweredBy42
First Mate
PoweredBy42

PostSubject: Re: List of filler episodes for one piece   List of filler episodes for one piece - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 7:42 pm

Okay then.
Back to top Go down
DaShAg
Deck Hand

PostSubject: Re: List of filler episodes for one piece   List of filler episodes for one piece - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 9:47 am

I registered to give you guys a heads up since you are all wondering where all these "outside" people come from.

if you type in "one piece fillers" into google, this forum thread is actually the no.1 hit, pretty impressive.

Anyway, good fillers list but I've decided to watch everything from now on ( I'm at 400 ). Otherwise I will have seen everything before I know it so I might as well watch the whole thing.
Back to top Go down
PoweredBy42
First Mate
PoweredBy42

PostSubject: Re: List of filler episodes for one piece   List of filler episodes for one piece - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 10:06 am

DaShAg wrote:
I registered to give you guys a heads up since you are all wondering where all these "outside" people come from.

if you type in "one piece fillers" into google, this forum thread is actually the no.1 hit, pretty impressive.

Anyway, good fillers list but I've decided to watch everything from now on ( I'm at 400 ). Otherwise I will have seen everything before I know it so I might as well watch the whole thing.

Yeah, that's mainly what this forum is big for. And good idea watching the fillers, some of them aren't half bad.
Back to top Go down
PoweredBy42
First Mate
PoweredBy42

PostSubject: Re: List of filler episodes for one piece   List of filler episodes for one piece - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 10:37 am

You made an account, just to reply. What a waste.
Back to top Go down
Neo
CP9 Agent
Neo

PostSubject: Re: List of filler episodes for one piece   List of filler episodes for one piece - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 10:45 am

That's pretty rude considering you got here the same way less than a fortnight ago.
Back to top Go down
PoweredBy42
First Mate
PoweredBy42

PostSubject: Re: List of filler episodes for one piece   List of filler episodes for one piece - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 11:14 am

True...
Back to top Go down
Onyxheart
Deck Hand
Onyxheart

PostSubject: Re: List of filler episodes for one piece   List of filler episodes for one piece - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 4:28 pm

Don't mind me, just randomly joining in here~

How are people feeling about the new short filler arc? It links to the newest One Piece movie, right? I've only seen the beginning episode of the arc, so I think it's a bit unfair to judge it, but I kinda don't like it so far : P
Back to top Go down
Skip
Australianus
Skip

PostSubject: Re: List of filler episodes for one piece   List of filler episodes for one piece - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 4:46 pm

Onyxheart wrote:
Don't mind me, just randomly joining in here~

How are people feeling about the new short filler arc? It links to the newest One Piece movie, right? I've only seen the beginning episode of the arc, so I think it's a bit unfair to judge it, but I kinda don't like it so far : P
I want it to be over and for the story to continue. So far nothing interesting has happened at all, it's boring.
Back to top Go down
Onyxheart
Deck Hand
Onyxheart

PostSubject: Re: List of filler episodes for one piece   List of filler episodes for one piece - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 5:08 pm

Yeah, I agree. I was so looking forward to the next arc. ;A; I had started reading it in the manga and was seriously anticipating it. : P
Back to top Go down
JZ
Deck Hand

PostSubject: Re: List of filler episodes for one piece   List of filler episodes for one piece - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 7:24 am

Hey everyone i just joined and ive been using this site for my watching of one piece, thanks for making this site btw, but my question is, right now im on episode 399, and we have been introduced to all these characters, especially "the kid" who has a bigger bounty than luffy. Luffy has defeated 2 shikibakus (or howerever u spell them, u guys prob know who im talking about) and rob lucci of cp9, how could this guy who im gussin has not beaten any shikibaki or destroyed ennies lobby have a bounty larger than luffy's. it doesnt make sense. Any answers would be great here guys, thnks.
Back to top Go down
Skip
Australianus
Skip

PostSubject: Re: List of filler episodes for one piece   List of filler episodes for one piece - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 7:25 am

JZ wrote:
Hey everyone i just joined and ive been using this site for my watching of one piece, thanks for making this site btw, but my question is, right now im on episode 399, and we have been introduced to all these characters, especially "the kid" who has a bigger bounty than luffy. Luffy has defeated 2 shikibakus (or howerever u spell them, u guys prob know who im talking about) and rob lucci of cp9, how could this guy who im gussin has not beaten any shikibaki or destroyed ennies lobby have a bounty larger than luffy's. it doesnt make sense. Any answers would be great here guys, thnks.
Because he's a ruthless bastard, killing people etc. I think the reason given was that he killed citizens. And they totally covered up Moria's defeat, the WG couldn't have people knowing about a rookie who has already defeated two of their warlords.
Back to top Go down
Zero
The Hero
Zero

PostSubject: Re: List of filler episodes for one piece   List of filler episodes for one piece - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 1:38 pm

Skip wrote:
JZ wrote:
Because he's a ruthless bastard, killing people etc. I think the reason given was that he killed citizens. And they totally covered up Moria's defeat, the WG couldn't have people knowing about a rookie who has already defeated two of their warlords.

Didn't they also credit Croc's defeat to Smoker?
Back to top Go down
http://mysticforum.forumotion.com/
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: List of filler episodes for one piece   List of filler episodes for one piece - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 5:07 pm

Don't forget Moria's defeat was cover up to. If Moria's defeat wasn't a huge cover up Luffy's bounty indeed would have been the highest but his bounty had not changed since Enis lobby.

Also as stated by the other Kid was actually being a pirate.

@Zero: yes, but they did boost Luffy's bounty accordingly still.
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
JZ
Deck Hand

PostSubject: Re: List of filler episodes for one piece   List of filler episodes for one piece - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 5:26 pm

ya i hear that, thanks guys
Back to top Go down
JZ
Deck Hand

PostSubject: Re: List of filler episodes for one piece   List of filler episodes for one piece - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 9:25 pm

is it worth watching the straw hat whereabouts or just skip that and go to whitebeard war saga?
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: List of filler episodes for one piece   List of filler episodes for one piece - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 9:39 pm

JZ wrote:
is it worth watching the straw hat whereabouts or just skip that and go to whitebeard war saga?
Worth watching
Back to top Go down
Deadhorn
Deck Hand

PostSubject: Re: List of filler episodes for one piece   List of filler episodes for one piece - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 11:38 pm

Adding another "thanks" for this; hope you continue keep it updated as you have been. I wish I'd had it for the first ~100 episodes. The added episodes to Arabasta are pretty sly and really do make it seem to drag when otherwise it's a fairly tight arc. Same with the Davey Back arc. So I watched every episode (including the stupid Warship Island arc) until I realized I was definitely watching filler after Alabastra and found this.

I don't know why people dislike Thriller Bark. It's definitely an appropriate downbeat after the Enies Lobby arc and I loved the style.

I'm now catching up on Naruto after like three years and saw recently that both parts are at about 40% filler. Ridiculous. Really glad One Piece hasn't gone anywhere near that extreme (I count around 13% right now).

Anyway, thanks again.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: List of filler episodes for one piece   List of filler episodes for one piece - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 15, 2013 1:08 am

Glad to know someone's getting use out of this. The pace gets better later on I think and the proportion of filler is less, although there is occasional padding of episodes.

Going by episode names released we'll get a couple of episodes of filler before the story continues, hopefully it starts up again before you are up to date. I guess its unsuprising as there were a couple of breaks in the manga lately.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: List of filler episodes for one piece   List of filler episodes for one piece - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 9:56 am

Deadhorn wrote:
Adding another "thanks" for this; hope you continue keep it updated as you have been. I wish I'd had it for the first ~100 episodes. The added episodes to Arabasta are pretty sly and really do make it seem to drag when otherwise it's a fairly tight arc. Same with the Davey Back arc. So I watched every episode (including the stupid Warship Island arc) until I realized I was definitely watching filler after Alabastra and found this.

I don't know why people dislike Thriller Bark. It's definitely an appropriate downbeat after the Enies Lobby arc and I loved the style.

I'm now catching up on Naruto after like three years and saw recently that both parts are at about 40% filler. Ridiculous. Really glad One Piece hasn't gone anywhere near that extreme (I count around 13% right now).

Anyway, thanks again.

Yeah I think Thriller Bark is underrated in a few respects. It has some hilarious moments and honestly sometimes so much is going on in one piece I like a change of pace comedy arc. There were also some great moments in the fights involved in that arc. Also updated this thread.
Back to top Go down
Zero
The Hero
Zero

PostSubject: Re: List of filler episodes for one piece   List of filler episodes for one piece - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2014 8:20 pm

I've been helping someone else skip through filler thanks to this guide. It's so handy.
Back to top Go down
http://mysticforum.forumotion.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: List of filler episodes for one piece   List of filler episodes for one piece - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

List of filler episodes for one piece
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5