Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Why are there too many filler episodes so early?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Dr. Chocolate
Spartan
Dr. Chocolate

Why are there too many filler episodes so early? Empty
PostSubject: Why are there too many filler episodes so early?   Why are there too many filler episodes so early? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 5:31 am

After the first Shingami arc, and wakka wakka, an arc that lasts for an equal f 64 episodes is just fillers?
And then there are those and those?
Just started watching the show, don't read the manga
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Why are there too many filler episodes so early?   Why are there too many filler episodes so early? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 11:34 am

because they were inteding on ending the anime after the first arc
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

PostSubject: Re: Why are there too many filler episodes so early?   Why are there too many filler episodes so early? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 4:07 pm

Because yout average Bleach chapter consists of three sentences and five close-up shots.
Back to top Go down
Ellis
Australianus
Ellis

PostSubject: Re: Why are there too many filler episodes so early?   Why are there too many filler episodes so early? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 7:05 pm

Yea they started way too early on the anime and had to make crap filler to make up some time. I mean the whole bount thing wouldn't have been so bad but it drug on for so long that it kinda turned me off to the series which was sad cuz the first 53 episodes are one of the best anime series I've ever seen. It does pick back up and get better but then it goes to more crap filler.

I have a love hate relationship with Bleach.
Back to top Go down
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

PostSubject: Re: Why are there too many filler episodes so early?   Why are there too many filler episodes so early? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 7:22 pm

Bleach was never good, merely somewhat entertaining and promising. In fact, the filler is better than the canon crap Kubo comes up with.
Back to top Go down
Ace
one crazy fool
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Why are there too many filler episodes so early?   Why are there too many filler episodes so early? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 7:38 pm

I loved Bleach right up until Orihime got captured. Then I slowly but gradually started to hate it.

Still do.
Back to top Go down
http://gantzplayers.proboards.com/
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Why are there too many filler episodes so early?   Why are there too many filler episodes so early? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 8:33 pm

Ace wrote:
I loved Bleach right up until Orihime got captured. Then I slowly but gradually started to hate it.

Still do.
I lost interest when ichigo beat grimmjow. Then i assume gets a stupid hefty power up for no reason as usual.
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
Ellis
Australianus
Ellis

PostSubject: Re: Why are there too many filler episodes so early?   Why are there too many filler episodes so early? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 8:58 pm

After he beat Grimmjow and they cut away to that new captain filler arc, it was honestly some of the most painful television I've ever watched. But then it just randomly cut back to the canon events after that arc was done and while the pacing so far is horrible, it is exponentially better.

Just my opinion of course
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why are there too many filler episodes so early?   Why are there too many filler episodes so early? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Why are there too many filler episodes so early?
Page 1 of 1