Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

List of filler episodes for one piece

Go down 
+19
PoweredBy42
Neo
Danjun
Halfjack
Galrik
zebramatt
BlackChaosDragon
Skip
BeefyTreats
CherryBlossoming
mugiwara guy
Sarahmint
milkom_666
SimianWonder
Talking Sock
Zero
DeeCee
Kaio
Superbuu3
23 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

List of filler episodes for one piece Empty
PostSubject: List of filler episodes for one piece   List of filler episodes for one piece Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 1:37 am

AFAIK this is up-to-date, any questions about what is marked as filler feel free to ask, as i heard there was confusion over the davey back fight recently.

Filler is in red, it never existed in the original source material and is literally made to pad out the series, i'll mention which ones are ok.

Summary: 50,51, 54-60, 93,98,99,101,102, 131-143, 196-206, 213-216, 220-226, 279-283, 291-292, 303, 317-319, 326-336, 382-384, 406-7, 426-429, 453-458, 492, 497-499, 506, 542, 575-578, 590, 626-628
426-429 are specials relating to movie 10 which will be written by oda they are apparently linked to movie 10 but these episodes are awful
453-456 show whereabouts of the strawhats, these were shorts in the manga so they do contain new info for non manga readers.

Detailed list:
Spoiler:

FAQ regarding confusion over some filler (spoilers):
Spoiler:

Last edited by Superbuu3 on Thu Feb 06, 2014 9:58 am; edited 19 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net

PostSubject: Re: List of filler episodes for one piece   List of filler episodes for one piece Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 2:29 am

Nice, I've been looking for this.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: List of filler episodes for one piece   List of filler episodes for one piece Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 2:37 am

So, should I skip straight to Saboady Archipelago?
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: List of filler episodes for one piece   List of filler episodes for one piece Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 2:45 am

if you saw the cool episode with zoro then yes
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: List of filler episodes for one piece   List of filler episodes for one piece Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 2:50 am

Which cool ep? I saw the whole Zombie Arc
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: List of filler episodes for one piece   List of filler episodes for one piece Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 2:53 am

Dio wrote:
Which cool ep? I saw the whole Zombie Arc

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: List of filler episodes for one piece   List of filler episodes for one piece Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 2:57 am

Yeah. I saw it.

Alright then, I guess I'll move on to Saobodywhatever it's called.
Back to top Go down
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

PostSubject: Re: List of filler episodes for one piece   List of filler episodes for one piece Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 6:42 am

It's pretty clear that the special related to the movie isn't made by Oda. It's one of the most generic and terrible fillers I've ever seen.
Back to top Go down
DeeCee
Skypiea Priest
DeeCee

PostSubject: Re: List of filler episodes for one piece   List of filler episodes for one piece Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 3:30 pm

nice
Back to top Go down
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

PostSubject: Re: List of filler episodes for one piece   List of filler episodes for one piece Icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 6:06 pm

Well, even if it's shit, it's done by Naoki Tate, who is OP's best animator.
Back to top Go down
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

PostSubject: Re: List of filler episodes for one piece   List of filler episodes for one piece Icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 11:08 pm

There's a chance that 452/453 and on will be more Straw Hat adventure filler like the ones after Amazon Lily, since the animators working on those episodes and on are pretty mediocre and it'd be pretty lame to start the war arc like that.
Back to top Go down
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

PostSubject: Re: List of filler episodes for one piece   List of filler episodes for one piece Icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 11:18 pm

There's two chapter covers for each Straw Hat with a very, very rough outline of what they're doing.

Example:

http://www.mangafox.com/manga/one_piece/v56/c543/2.html
http://www.mangafox.com/manga/one_piece/v56/c544/2.html
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: List of filler episodes for one piece   List of filler episodes for one piece Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 6:12 am

Up to date

Feel free to comment if any changes need to be made to the list, i'm sure we're gonna hit a new patch of filler soon enough.
Back to top Go down
Zero
The Hero
Zero

PostSubject: Re: List of filler episodes for one piece   List of filler episodes for one piece Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 8:55 pm

I've finished Skypiea recently as the DVDs of the dub just finished it. Warship Island was the worst filler I thought. It was more cut and dry than Post Alabasta, Goat Island and Rainbow Mist. The dragons also looked nothing like dragons.
Back to top Go down
http://mysticforum.forumotion.com/
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: List of filler episodes for one piece   List of filler episodes for one piece Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 8:57 pm

Zero wrote:
I've finished Skypiea recently as the DVDs of the dub just finished it. Warship Island was the worst filler I thought. It was more cut and dry than Post Alabasta, Goat Island and Rainbow Mist. The dragons also looked nothing like dragons.
At least warship island had the guy with the nails and had a few funny lines of dialogue. I really hated it as well, but the goat island one really pissed me off rainbow mist was probably my favourite filler arc.

The other filler where theres a fight between luffy and zoro was alright no idea what the episdoe was callled though.
Back to top Go down
Zero
The Hero
Zero

PostSubject: Re: List of filler episodes for one piece   List of filler episodes for one piece Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 9:03 pm

Superbuu3 wrote:
Zero wrote:
At least warship island had the guy with the nails and had a few funny lines of dialogue. I really hated it as well, but the goat island one really pissed me off rainbow mist was probably my favourite filler arc.

The other filler where theres a fight between luffy and zoro was alright no idea what the episdoe was callled though.

Erik was a deuchebag though. He had an awesome Devil Fruit power at least. I didn't hate any of the filler arcs. They were at least bearable. I quite liked the Post-Alabasta one in particular.

I believe the episode you're looking for has the words "Luffy vs Zoro" in it lol. You're talking about the one in Whiskey Peak with all the baroque works agents, right?
Back to top Go down
http://mysticforum.forumotion.com/
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: List of filler episodes for one piece   List of filler episodes for one piece Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 9:13 pm

Zero wrote:
Superbuu3 wrote:
Zero wrote:

Erik was a deuchebag though. He had an awesome Devil Fruit power at least. I didn't hate any of the filler arcs. They were at least bearable. I quite liked the Post-Alabasta one in particular.

I believe the episode you're looking for has the words "Luffy vs Zoro" in it lol. You're talking about the one in Whiskey Peak with all the baroque works agents, right?
Oh no thats the nonfiller fight. The filler fight might be in the post arabasta arc or even later. Everyone gets there memories stolen but its a role reversal of the whiskey peak fight. Zoro believes he's still a pirate hunter and he sees luffy's bounty and tries to kill him.
Back to top Go down
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

PostSubject: Re: List of filler episodes for one piece   List of filler episodes for one piece Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 9:19 pm

Aside from G8 and the memory loss stuff, which were excellent, every filler arc should be avoided at all costs.
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: List of filler episodes for one piece   List of filler episodes for one piece Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 9:20 pm

Especially that stupid Dragon one. I threw Collection 5 out the window because of it. And it belonged to the library!
Back to top Go down
SimianWonder
Simian D. Wonder
SimianWonder

PostSubject: Re: List of filler episodes for one piece   List of filler episodes for one piece Icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 4:47 pm

Bugger it, I've just wasted three hours of my life watching the Gunkan Island arc (eps 54-60)and thinking A) How boring it was, and B) I didn't remember it in the manga. Now I know why.
Back to top Go down
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

PostSubject: Re: List of filler episodes for one piece   List of filler episodes for one piece Icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 6:00 pm

The part where they go to the Calm Belt and are attacked by Sea Kings is canon.

And K-F calls it Gunkan Island? Ugh.
Back to top Go down
SimianWonder
Simian D. Wonder
SimianWonder

PostSubject: Re: List of filler episodes for one piece   List of filler episodes for one piece Icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 7:19 pm

Is Apis canon? I don't remember her in the manga, but then I don't remember the Calm Belt either. What's wrong with 'Gunkan'?
Back to top Go down
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

PostSubject: Re: List of filler episodes for one piece   List of filler episodes for one piece Icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 7:43 pm

Apis is filler and so is the arc. Only the part where they accidentally sail into the Calm Belt is canon. It's the reason why Reverse Mountain is the only way to get into the Grand Line.

Gunkan literally means warship. No other translation, just warship. The island is warship-shaped. Hence Warship Island. Again, no reason NOT to translate.
Back to top Go down
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

PostSubject: Re: List of filler episodes for one piece   List of filler episodes for one piece Icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 7:45 pm

Back to top Go down
SimianWonder
Simian D. Wonder
SimianWonder

PostSubject: Re: List of filler episodes for one piece   List of filler episodes for one piece Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 12:25 am

Just re-reading the very early chapters and there's a fair bit the anime just misses completely, like the entire scene that culminates with Luffy's awesome punch on the seaking.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: List of filler episodes for one piece   List of filler episodes for one piece Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

List of filler episodes for one piece
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next