Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

So I have never watched Indiana Jones.

Go down 
+5
Rockstar_Sinistar
Kaede
Talking Sock
Kimarous
Baal
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

So I have never watched Indiana Jones. Empty
PostSubject: So I have never watched Indiana Jones.   So I have never watched Indiana Jones. Icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 4:22 am

Yes, I know, shocking.

Anyways downloading a torrent for all 4 movies. So yeah, opinions and all, post them here.
Back to top Go down
Kimarous
CP9 Agent
Kimarous

PostSubject: Re: So I have never watched Indiana Jones.   So I have never watched Indiana Jones. Icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 4:32 am

You mean all three and the one that thinks it's an Indiana Jones film?

Yeah, just keep in mind that many Indiana Jones fans reject the existence of "Kingdom of the Crystal Skull". I think you will agree.
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: So I have never watched Indiana Jones.   So I have never watched Indiana Jones. Icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 6:12 am

I didn't think Kingdom of the Crystal Skull was bad. I mean it's not like Indy devoted his whole life to sci-fi crap, he was just an expert around the situation when it came to searching and studying objects and how the alien skull relates to some ancient societies. If it was some riciculous crap involving their technology constantly and the film's locations all being scientific bases then yes, it'd be a piece of shit Indy film. But the good thing is how they managed to make it something familar to the previous ones by having a whole outing in jungles, fighting a dominatrix, savages, discovering things and clues to their next destination, etc.

And it's the only Indiana Jones other than the introduction of the first film to actually play out the series' stereotype of Indy himself everyone constantly slaps on it, Indiana being a guy running around in jungles and ancient abandoned places looking for stuff, avoiding shit and defending himself from savages. So in a way, to someone who doesn't look into the expanded universe, it could more of an Indiana Jones than the 3rd one was which was totally revolving around fighting Nazis and racing for the ancient relic which finally comes into play at the end of the film.

The fourth film certainly isn't the best one but it's far from being not an Indy film nor a bad film itself. You want something that butchers Indy and doesn't have the right to carry the name? Just direct yourself to the Young Indy series. UUUUUUUUUUUUGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I HATE IT!
Back to top Go down
Kaede
Piss scared of wasps
Kaede

PostSubject: Re: So I have never watched Indiana Jones.   So I have never watched Indiana Jones. Icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 5:40 pm

The first three were fantastic. The newest was one of the shittiest movies I have ever seen.
Back to top Go down
Rockstar_Sinistar
Gary
Rockstar_Sinistar

PostSubject: Re: So I have never watched Indiana Jones.   So I have never watched Indiana Jones. Icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 7:27 pm

People actually hate the fourth one? scratch My mom liked it, And she owns the first three.
Back to top Go down
http://thepit.forumotion.com/
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: So I have never watched Indiana Jones.   So I have never watched Indiana Jones. Icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 8:12 pm

I dunno, I used to like Shia LeBouf back when he was on that one Disney show.

Even Stevens I think it was called, now he's an eyesore to see in movies like this because he's just so fucking obnoxious.
Back to top Go down
Haseoviawesome
Should of learned English
Haseoviawesome

PostSubject: Re: So I have never watched Indiana Jones.   So I have never watched Indiana Jones. Icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 11:09 pm

I never have either.
I havent even watched the full movie of "The Mask"
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: So I have never watched Indiana Jones.   So I have never watched Indiana Jones. Icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 1:28 am

not seen 4 trhe other 3 are great
well when i was young
not sure if they survived the test of time
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: So I have never watched Indiana Jones.   So I have never watched Indiana Jones. Icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 2:17 am

Raziel wrote:
not seen 4 trhe other 3 are great
well when i was young
not sure if they survived the test of time

Of course they did. It's mother fucking Indiana Jones.
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: So I have never watched Indiana Jones.   So I have never watched Indiana Jones. Icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 2:28 am

Baal wrote:
I dunno, I used to like Shia LeBouf back when he was on that one Disney show.

Even Stevens I think it was called, now he's an eyesore to see in movies like this because he's just so fucking obnoxious.

The thing about him in Indy 4 though is that he isn't that annoying loser who shouts out NO NO NO NO every second. He's suppose to be a douche bag and a jerk thinking he's high and mighty. Shia trying to be a hardcore leather jacket bikey is fucking hilarious. We need more films where he's supposed to be a cunt wannabe try hard like this instead of a goody bratty kid who is annoying because all he does is panic and scream.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: So I have never watched Indiana Jones.   So I have never watched Indiana Jones. Icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 2:40 am

Well the torrent's done so I'll start watching them tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: So I have never watched Indiana Jones.   So I have never watched Indiana Jones. Icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 7:01 pm

Just got done watching Raiders of the Lost Ark.

Great movie, there were a few parts that freaked me out at the end and the guys melting at the end was hilarious.

And now I understand a good half of the jokes in Family Guy, seeing as now I understand that Family Guy's jokes consist of Star Wars and Indiana Jones stuff.

Onto Temple of Doom.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: So I have never watched Indiana Jones.   So I have never watched Indiana Jones. Icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 7:36 pm

Baal wrote:
And now I understand a good half of the jokes in Family Guy, seeing as now I understand that Family Guy's jokes consist of Star Wars and Indiana Jones stuff.
And to a lesser degree, Back to the Future.
Back to top Go down
DeeCee
Skypiea Priest
DeeCee

PostSubject: Re: So I have never watched Indiana Jones.   So I have never watched Indiana Jones. Icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 8:54 pm

what kind of name is Indiana anyways? yeah not his real name, but still, Indiana? Question
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: So I have never watched Indiana Jones.   So I have never watched Indiana Jones. Icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 9:28 pm

Just finished Temple of Doom. I don't see the hate for Short Round, I mean I enjoyed him and when he kicked that Prince kid's ass towards the end.

Another good movie, onto the Last Crusade.
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: So I have never watched Indiana Jones.   So I have never watched Indiana Jones. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 1:43 am

Baal wrote:
Just finished Temple of Doom. I don't see the hate for Short Round, I mean I enjoyed him and when he kicked that Prince kid's ass towards the end.

Another good movie, onto the Last Crusade.

There's hate for Short Round? And Temple of Doom sucks, thankfully you're about to watch the best one to make up for that.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: So I have never watched Indiana Jones.   So I have never watched Indiana Jones. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 2:03 am

Temple of Doom was alright, but yes I liked Last Crusade the best.

Sean Connery helps it.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: So I have never watched Indiana Jones.   So I have never watched Indiana Jones. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 2:06 am

And now... Kingdom of the Crystal Skull.

HERE WE GO
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: So I have never watched Indiana Jones.   So I have never watched Indiana Jones. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 5:02 am

And I just finished 4 and I have to say... it was pretty good. Shia LeBouf was surprisingly likeable, especially in contrast to Sam Witwicky, the Alien thing was handled better than I expected and it was actually pretty funny and FUCK YEAH, too.

Although if I had to rank from best to good then it'd be like this.

Last Crusade
Kingdom of the Crystal Skull
Raiders of the Lost Ark
Temple of Doom

Last Crusade was brilliant to the very end, Kingdom of the Crystal Skull was very well made in my opinion and I loved the chase scene through the Jungle, Raiders of the Lost Ark is a timeless classic for most... but I didn't feel that blown away by it, maybe because Family Guy spoiled me to a good half of the first movie that I wasn't surprised but it was still enjoyable especially with how hilarious the effects are in the end and Temple of Doom had a cool Sidekick along with some well made action sequences.

Now I need to get the new Lego Indiana Jones game.
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: So I have never watched Indiana Jones.   So I have never watched Indiana Jones. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 5:06 am

Baal wrote:
And I just finished 4 and I have to say... it was pretty good. Shia LeBouf was surprisingly likeable, especially in contrast to Sam Witwicky, the Alien thing was handled better than I expected and it was actually pretty funny and FUCK YEAH, too.

Although if I had to rank from best to good then it'd be like this.

Last Crusade
Kingdom of the Crystal Skull
Raiders of the Lost Ark
Temple of Doom

Last Crusade was brilliant to the very end, Kingdom of the Crystal Skull was very well made in my opinion and I loved the chase scene through the Jungle, Raiders of the Lost Ark is a timeless classic for most... but I didn't feel that blown away by it, maybe because Family Guy spoiled me to a good half of the first movie that I wasn't surprised but it was still enjoyable especially with how hilarious the effects are in the end and Temple of Doom had a cool Sidekick along with some well made action sequences.

Now I need to get the new Lego Indiana Jones game.

Nice timing too, seriously I wonder if the owners of the previous one are pissed considering the new one is their game but with the 4th film included.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So I have never watched Indiana Jones.   So I have never watched Indiana Jones. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

So I have never watched Indiana Jones.
Page 1 of 1