Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My copy of Tekken 6 arrived today

Go down 
+10
Kaede
Skip
Talking Sock
SimianWonder
Baal
Maskull
Golden Boy
Rockstar_Sinistar
Superbuu3
A_Nonny_Moose
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 26  Next
AuthorMessage
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

My copy of Tekken 6 arrived today - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My copy of Tekken 6 arrived today   My copy of Tekken 6 arrived today - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 9:19 am

Thanks NBG, your shitty update of lag caused me to be demoted all the way back to 3rd Dan. Now I feel like a noob. Fuck your Jap asses, faggorts.

Last edited by Sora on Thu Jan 21, 2010 9:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Golden Boy
Style Icon
Golden Boy

PostSubject: Re: My copy of Tekken 6 arrived today   My copy of Tekken 6 arrived today - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 9:22 am

^This. I got demoted two more times because I can't block Law's low moves anymore.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: My copy of Tekken 6 arrived today   My copy of Tekken 6 arrived today - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 2:06 pm

I just had a 4 bar match, and it did feel a bit sluggish.
Back to top Go down
Charlie Sheen
Spawn of Moose
Charlie Sheen

PostSubject: Re: My copy of Tekken 6 arrived today   My copy of Tekken 6 arrived today - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 2:17 pm

Is this game good?

I plan on buying it if it is.
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: My copy of Tekken 6 arrived today   My copy of Tekken 6 arrived today - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 3:19 pm

Beckoth wrote:
Is this game good?

I plan on buying it if it is.

Wait until the online isn't so fucking shit and laggy. I seriously get a headache just from how bad it got. I'm going back to SF4 till this horrible case of Namco server disaster blows over(and I bet it'll be a long time before that happens considering how LONG it took to make the first patch JUST to fix that problem last time, and it wasn't even a good job, it was still terrible).
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: My copy of Tekken 6 arrived today   My copy of Tekken 6 arrived today - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 4:01 pm

Terrible for you maybe. After the first patch I could play 3 bars like it was offline, for the most part. Even now it's still better than before the first patch.
Back to top Go down
Skip
Australianus
Skip

PostSubject: Re: My copy of Tekken 6 arrived today   My copy of Tekken 6 arrived today - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 4:11 pm

Fuck yeah Oznet!
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: My copy of Tekken 6 arrived today   My copy of Tekken 6 arrived today - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 7:27 pm

Alright, back up to Master.
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: My copy of Tekken 6 arrived today   My copy of Tekken 6 arrived today - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 2:36 am

A_Nonny_Moose wrote:
Terrible for you maybe. After the first patch I could play 3 bars like it was offline, for the most part. Even now it's still better than before the first patch.

Considering my connection is leagues more superior than before now and the current situation is still shit thanks to that current update, that doesn't change the fact it's still fucking terrible. The fact that was shit for me in the first place before I upgraded shows how terrible it is since no other online game ever had me screwed at that time.

Namco are just japfags who can't handle their online.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: My copy of Tekken 6 arrived today   My copy of Tekken 6 arrived today - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 2:47 am

Alright, I am back up to Rogue. Now fuck this game to hell. I'm playing Assassin's Creed II and when I do come back to this I'm forgetting Lars and picking up Leo. Well, I doubt it, but I want to.
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: My copy of Tekken 6 arrived today   My copy of Tekken 6 arrived today - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 8:10 am

Why the fucking Christ has it been constantly de-syncing today?
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: My copy of Tekken 6 arrived today   My copy of Tekken 6 arrived today - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 9:32 am

Kay it stopped. Although God still hates me. The fucking ps3 froze. Although it's probably because I reacted to a new message and had to check it through the XMB. That shit probably caused it.
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: My copy of Tekken 6 arrived today   My copy of Tekken 6 arrived today - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 4:21 am

Fucking Christ. Today, everytime I was up to a promotion, I JUST HAD TO FUCKING ENCOUNTER EVERY CHEAP FUCKING CHARACTER IN LAG THAT SPAMS.

Also I really hope bound is taken out in the next game, it's too fucking stupid.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: My copy of Tekken 6 arrived today   My copy of Tekken 6 arrived today - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 4:07 pm

I like the bound.
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: My copy of Tekken 6 arrived today   My copy of Tekken 6 arrived today - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 4:09 pm

No. Kick it out. Walls were already terrible enough. The bound's just pushing it.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: My copy of Tekken 6 arrived today   My copy of Tekken 6 arrived today - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 4:16 pm

Walls in Tekken 5 were a real death trap, but not so much in 6. Bounds just make combos and wall carries easier, but the damage you receive as about the same or less than in previous games.
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: My copy of Tekken 6 arrived today   My copy of Tekken 6 arrived today - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 2:55 am

A_Nonny_Moose wrote:
Walls in Tekken 5 were a real death trap, but not so much in 6. Bounds just make combos and wall carries easier, but the damage you receive as about the same or less than in previous games.

The fact they're THERE is bad. Why cares about the amount of damage? It's the fact it's something to cause damage. Not to mention wall carrying. Lately I've been getting owned by Alisa users who can't let me fucking get up or even roll to the side when getting wall'd.
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: My copy of Tekken 6 arrived today   My copy of Tekken 6 arrived today - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 2:56 am

Oh and should I start maining Devil Jin? Considering he's like a cluster of certain fighting styles including of course, the Mishima style, it shouldn't be hard for me to pick him up, right?
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: My copy of Tekken 6 arrived today   My copy of Tekken 6 arrived today - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 1:47 pm

Devil Jin seemed to have a really small move set when I checked him out, and every Devil Jin I see online just does his flying moves.
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: My copy of Tekken 6 arrived today   My copy of Tekken 6 arrived today - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 1:58 pm

A_Nonny_Moose wrote:
Devil Jin seemed to have a really small move set when I checked him out, and every Devil Jin I see online just does his flying moves.

Those are newbie spammers.

Apparently Devil Jin is pretty decent but takes a while to master. FFFFFFFFFFF.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: My copy of Tekken 6 arrived today   My copy of Tekken 6 arrived today - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 2:15 pm

All the Mishimas take time to properly master. Devil Jin more so than Kazuya, I've heard.
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: My copy of Tekken 6 arrived today   My copy of Tekken 6 arrived today - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 2:29 pm

Obviously, looking at the combo possibilities, it's crazy. But they're ridiculously hard to string like a pro(you'd need to go set one of your unused shoulder buttons as 2+3 to make him properly work nicely for you). Ironically his 9/10 hitters aren't hard to do, two or three of them are the same as Kazuya's and his own ones are pretty easy. Still, mastering him will take work. When a Korean can't handle him due causing carpal tunnel, you know he's hard.

I already have Kazuya down after a short time though, the only things I need to master for him now are doing juggles and such. It's a shame his damage through most possible ones just barely reach halfway.

The reason why Mishima's are a bitch to perfect is because of their f, d/f moves(not just EWGF, but like f, d/f, 4), they're easy to pull off but in the heat of battle, you could suddenly become all thumbs with those. I got the RWGF down of course, EWGF is just annoying to do when mid-battle though and the ground spin kick is the one that I'm still shaky with when fighting a person since its responsiveness is worse than the fist moves, laggy fights especially throw me off with that.

So yeah, just need to learn and do more decent juggles, I already have a handful of basic lousy ones.
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: My copy of Tekken 6 arrived today   My copy of Tekken 6 arrived today - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 2:32 pm

Oh and they really need to patch Lili's cheapness a little. I clearly see a lot of moves get in when she's doing some retarded flip or whatever yet she always gets the hit still for some stupid reason. She's not retardedly broken beyond belief but she's still such a bitch when it comes to countering, especially when it totally feels like what you did was meant to be right.

My main problem fighting against her though is when trying to get up and the opposing player does that obnoxious tripping move. That's especially hell when you're against a wall.
Back to top Go down
Golden Boy
Style Icon
Golden Boy

PostSubject: Re: My copy of Tekken 6 arrived today   My copy of Tekken 6 arrived today - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 3:21 pm

Devil Jin's moveset looks pretty cool. Too bad I didn't have the patience to learn him. Good luck with him though. He is generally considered the hardest of the Mishimas to use (with Kazuya being the easiest) and hiis juggles do shitty damage and they require more skill than most of the cast.

I also love his throw with the lasers.
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: My copy of Tekken 6 arrived today   My copy of Tekken 6 arrived today - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 6:46 am

Ah shit, the game's de-syncing again constantly online.

God dammit Namco you piece of shit retards.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My copy of Tekken 6 arrived today   My copy of Tekken 6 arrived today - Page 20 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My copy of Tekken 6 arrived today
Page 20 of 26Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 26  Next