Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

So I gots me a Crimson DS Lite and ordered a 4GB Flash Cart for my DS LIte.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

So I gots me a Crimson DS Lite and ordered a 4GB Flash Cart for my DS LIte. Empty
PostSubject: So I gots me a Crimson DS Lite and ordered a 4GB Flash Cart for my DS LIte.   So I gots me a Crimson DS Lite and ordered a 4GB Flash Cart for my DS LIte. Icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 8:37 pm

Rounded to about 150 bucks.

AWESOME.

Now I can buy a Pandora Battery in the next two weeks.
Back to top Go down

So I gots me a Crimson DS Lite and ordered a 4GB Flash Cart for my DS LIte. Empty
PostSubject: Re: So I gots me a Crimson DS Lite and ordered a 4GB Flash Cart for my DS LIte.   So I gots me a Crimson DS Lite and ordered a 4GB Flash Cart for my DS LIte. Icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 8:58 pm

Holy shit, you ascended pass a normal pirate.

You're a fucking Super Pirate 3.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: So I gots me a Crimson DS Lite and ordered a 4GB Flash Cart for my DS LIte.   So I gots me a Crimson DS Lite and ordered a 4GB Flash Cart for my DS LIte. Icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 9:11 pm

Indeed.
Back to top Go down
Maskull
Defending the Devil
Maskull

PostSubject: Re: So I gots me a Crimson DS Lite and ordered a 4GB Flash Cart for my DS LIte.   So I gots me a Crimson DS Lite and ordered a 4GB Flash Cart for my DS LIte. Icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 11:56 pm

MOVE ASIDE! wrote:
Rounded to about 150 bucks.

AWESOME.

Now I can buy a Pandora Battery in the next two weeks.
got this, but i lack a psp so im stuck below your awesome power level.
Back to top Go down
Big Green
Deck Hand

PostSubject: Re: So I gots me a Crimson DS Lite and ordered a 4GB Flash Cart for my DS LIte.   So I gots me a Crimson DS Lite and ordered a 4GB Flash Cart for my DS LIte. Icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 6:03 pm

I have a flash cart and an emulator for my pc for every console that matters from the NES to the Wii.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: So I gots me a Crimson DS Lite and ordered a 4GB Flash Cart for my DS LIte.   So I gots me a Crimson DS Lite and ordered a 4GB Flash Cart for my DS LIte. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 7:21 pm

So it finally came in.

Why does it still on the loading screen?
Back to top Go down
Maskull
Defending the Devil
Maskull

PostSubject: Re: So I gots me a Crimson DS Lite and ordered a 4GB Flash Cart for my DS LIte.   So I gots me a Crimson DS Lite and ordered a 4GB Flash Cart for my DS LIte. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 7:36 pm

OH BY THE WAY, regular carts might not be compatible with the DS lite or DSi, depending on the brand of cart.

also, the cart may not be properly inserted or you may need to try it on a regular DS first (since ive played it on my regular DS ive been able to play it fine on Prpl's DS lite)
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: So I gots me a Crimson DS Lite and ordered a 4GB Flash Cart for my DS LIte.   So I gots me a Crimson DS Lite and ordered a 4GB Flash Cart for my DS LIte. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 9:36 pm

No, it works. I just tried 358/2 Days and a few other games and those work just fine.

GOD THIS THING IS SEXY.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So I gots me a Crimson DS Lite and ordered a 4GB Flash Cart for my DS LIte.   So I gots me a Crimson DS Lite and ordered a 4GB Flash Cart for my DS LIte. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

So I gots me a Crimson DS Lite and ordered a 4GB Flash Cart for my DS LIte.
Page 1 of 1