Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I assume this topic belongs here. Tecmo Koei are making a Fist of the North Star game for the PS3/360

Go down 
+3
Rockstar_Sinistar
Baal
A_Nonny_Moose
7 posters
AuthorMessage
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

I assume this topic belongs here. Tecmo Koei are making a Fist of the North Star game for the PS3/360 Empty
PostSubject: I assume this topic belongs here. Tecmo Koei are making a Fist of the North Star game for the PS3/360   I assume this topic belongs here. Tecmo Koei are making a Fist of the North Star game for the PS3/360 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 11:41 pm

Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

I assume this topic belongs here. Tecmo Koei are making a Fist of the North Star game for the PS3/360 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I assume this topic belongs here. Tecmo Koei are making a Fist of the North Star game for the PS3/360   I assume this topic belongs here. Tecmo Koei are making a Fist of the North Star game for the PS3/360 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 11:56 pm

Awesome
Back to top Go down
Rockstar_Sinistar
Gary
Rockstar_Sinistar

PostSubject: Re: I assume this topic belongs here. Tecmo Koei are making a Fist of the North Star game for the PS3/360   I assume this topic belongs here. Tecmo Koei are making a Fist of the North Star game for the PS3/360 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 6:26 pm

Shocked

Well, Atleast I won't need my Genesis Emulator to play a HNK game. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://thepit.forumotion.com/
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: I assume this topic belongs here. Tecmo Koei are making a Fist of the North Star game for the PS3/360   I assume this topic belongs here. Tecmo Koei are making a Fist of the North Star game for the PS3/360 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 8:47 pm

What happened?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I assume this topic belongs here. Tecmo Koei are making a Fist of the North Star game for the PS3/360   I assume this topic belongs here. Tecmo Koei are making a Fist of the North Star game for the PS3/360 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 9:02 pm

I got rid of those posts like fucking Fist of the North Star
Back to top Go down
Maskull
Defending the Devil
Maskull

PostSubject: Re: I assume this topic belongs here. Tecmo Koei are making a Fist of the North Star game for the PS3/360   I assume this topic belongs here. Tecmo Koei are making a Fist of the North Star game for the PS3/360 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 12:16 pm

awesome.
Back to top Go down
Spectrality
Deck Hand

PostSubject: Re: I assume this topic belongs here. Tecmo Koei are making a Fist of the North Star game for the PS3/360   I assume this topic belongs here. Tecmo Koei are making a Fist of the North Star game for the PS3/360 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 7:46 pm

So I started reading the manga, but the place I was reading it at stops at chapter 44.....anyone know where I can get the rest of it? Also costume packs for raoh, rei, and mamiya just became available . Wahoo!
Back to top Go down
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

PostSubject: Re: I assume this topic belongs here. Tecmo Koei are making a Fist of the North Star game for the PS3/360   I assume this topic belongs here. Tecmo Koei are making a Fist of the North Star game for the PS3/360 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 7:49 pm

The gap in chapters is why I haven't begun reading the series yet.

I saw that the anime was released in two cheap boxsets though. Might check that out one day. Then again, I really don't want to see another manga-based anime made by Toei.
Back to top Go down
Spectrality
Deck Hand

PostSubject: Re: I assume this topic belongs here. Tecmo Koei are making a Fist of the North Star game for the PS3/360   I assume this topic belongs here. Tecmo Koei are making a Fist of the North Star game for the PS3/360 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 9:00 pm

The anime is actually really good. I'd buy it.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: I assume this topic belongs here. Tecmo Koei are making a Fist of the North Star game for the PS3/360   I assume this topic belongs here. Tecmo Koei are making a Fist of the North Star game for the PS3/360 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 10:24 pm

Spectrality wrote:
So I started reading the manga, but the place I was reading it at stops at chapter 44.....anyone know where I can get the rest of it? Also costume packs for raoh, rei, and mamiya just became available . Wahoo!
someone has posted a link in another thread about fotns

and kaio the anime of this is the most part if you can get past the dated visuals, just skip the flashback episodes because they literally are recaps and they don't even hide that fact. There's none of that flashbacking mid fight or during the actual present IIRC, unless its never been seen before.
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I assume this topic belongs here. Tecmo Koei are making a Fist of the North Star game for the PS3/360   I assume this topic belongs here. Tecmo Koei are making a Fist of the North Star game for the PS3/360 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I assume this topic belongs here. Tecmo Koei are making a Fist of the North Star game for the PS3/360
Page 1 of 1