Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I just realised you could export the photos you take in LBP to your HDD

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

I just realised you could export the photos you take in LBP to your HDD Empty
PostSubject: I just realised you could export the photos you take in LBP to your HDD   I just realised you could export the photos you take in LBP to your HDD Icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 12:53 am

So I did some.

An Old Gregg costume:
I just realised you could export the photos you take in LBP to your HDD 2j3jvuu

A Donatello costume:
I just realised you could export the photos you take in LBP to your HDD V3du95

Piccolo:
I just realised you could export the photos you take in LBP to your HDD Dfk85h

And my pod:
I just realised you could export the photos you take in LBP to your HDD 28qt0nt
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: I just realised you could export the photos you take in LBP to your HDD   I just realised you could export the photos you take in LBP to your HDD Icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 1:00 am

You didn't even thank me for pimping up your pod excluding the floor.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: I just realised you could export the photos you take in LBP to your HDD   I just realised you could export the photos you take in LBP to your HDD Icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 1:27 am

I took down most of the front part after you did it because it was a giant mess.
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: I just realised you could export the photos you take in LBP to your HDD   I just realised you could export the photos you take in LBP to your HDD Icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 1:28 am

Sure. Not my fault your current pod design looks like trash though...
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: I just realised you could export the photos you take in LBP to your HDD   I just realised you could export the photos you take in LBP to your HDD Icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 1:30 am

No, it's mine. Which is why I didn't thank you.
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: I just realised you could export the photos you take in LBP to your HDD   I just realised you could export the photos you take in LBP to your HDD Icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 1:31 am

Whatever.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: I just realised you could export the photos you take in LBP to your HDD   I just realised you could export the photos you take in LBP to your HDD Icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 1:55 am

Cry more.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I just realised you could export the photos you take in LBP to your HDD   I just realised you could export the photos you take in LBP to your HDD Icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 2:02 am

Owned so hard.
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: I just realised you could export the photos you take in LBP to your HDD   I just realised you could export the photos you take in LBP to your HDD Icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 2:27 am

;_; YOU'RE MEAN. WHY DOESN'T ANYONE RESPECT MY POD PREFERENCES, I TRY AND TRY AND TRY SO HAAAARD AND THINK I MAKE GOOD, I'M SUPER CEREAL. Ooooooohoohoohoohoohoo. ;_;
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I just realised you could export the photos you take in LBP to your HDD   I just realised you could export the photos you take in LBP to your HDD Icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 2:48 am

So what's the point of this game anyway?
Back to top Go down
Maskull
Defending the Devil
Maskull

PostSubject: Re: I just realised you could export the photos you take in LBP to your HDD   I just realised you could export the photos you take in LBP to your HDD Icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 3:02 am

there isnt really a point--you get from point a to point b using a jump feature and a physics engine.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: I just realised you could export the photos you take in LBP to your HDD   I just realised you could export the photos you take in LBP to your HDD Icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 3:03 am

It's a platformer basically. Run and jump through a level, collect points. But then it has the whole other massive part of it where you collect items and materials to build your own levels with in the pretty damn in-depth level creator.
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: I just realised you could export the photos you take in LBP to your HDD   I just realised you could export the photos you take in LBP to your HDD Icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 3:17 am

Not to mention the graphics are smexy and everything looks like the jumped out of real life and into your screen.

Anyways, the best part about this game is when you work in groups with people, especially to torture them. >_>
Back to top Go down
Maskull
Defending the Devil
Maskull

PostSubject: Re: I just realised you could export the photos you take in LBP to your HDD   I just realised you could export the photos you take in LBP to your HDD Icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 3:57 am

and some people make AMAZING levels for online play--well-made prince of persia and bioshock levels are really fun to play.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: I just realised you could export the photos you take in LBP to your HDD   I just realised you could export the photos you take in LBP to your HDD Icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 12:04 am

damn should i egt this i feel like i'm missing out
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: I just realised you could export the photos you take in LBP to your HDD   I just realised you could export the photos you take in LBP to your HDD Icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 12:53 am

Yeah, it's pretty good. I find it hard to care about the user created levels though. Most of them are pretty crap.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: I just realised you could export the photos you take in LBP to your HDD   I just realised you could export the photos you take in LBP to your HDD Icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 12:59 am

yeah i kinda assumed that would happen

as loads of ppl think they're better at making levels then they are

btw did you make donatello and picollo?
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: I just realised you could export the photos you take in LBP to your HDD   I just realised you could export the photos you take in LBP to your HDD Icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 1:04 am

Piccolo I made from a costume level. There's loads of those, telling you how to make all kinds of stuff with custom stickers and the like. Donatello I made myself using in game stickers and items.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: I just realised you could export the photos you take in LBP to your HDD   I just realised you could export the photos you take in LBP to your HDD Icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 1:07 am

those are awesome
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I just realised you could export the photos you take in LBP to your HDD   I just realised you could export the photos you take in LBP to your HDD Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I just realised you could export the photos you take in LBP to your HDD
Page 1 of 1