Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I only just realised that the little red guy on the banner doesn't replace the I in "Raziel"

Go down 
+13
Talking Sock
Kaio
Neo
Zero
Savage
Charlie Sheen
Superbuu3
Eevil-Psycho
Haseoviawesome
brandon
SimianWonder
A_Nonny_Moose
17 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

I only just realised that the little red guy on the banner doesn't replace the I in "Raziel" Empty
PostSubject: I only just realised that the little red guy on the banner doesn't replace the I in "Raziel"   I only just realised that the little red guy on the banner doesn't replace the I in "Raziel" Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 5:36 pm

Wow.
Back to top Go down
SimianWonder
Simian D. Wonder
SimianWonder

I only just realised that the little red guy on the banner doesn't replace the I in "Raziel" Empty
PostSubject: Re: I only just realised that the little red guy on the banner doesn't replace the I in "Raziel"   I only just realised that the little red guy on the banner doesn't replace the I in "Raziel" Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 6:47 pm

It's been that way since the redesign. I even pointed it out then.

https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net/t12412-i-got-kinda-bored-and-decided-to-revamp-the-forum-logo
Back to top Go down
brandon
Basement Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: I only just realised that the little red guy on the banner doesn't replace the I in "Raziel"   I only just realised that the little red guy on the banner doesn't replace the I in "Raziel" Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 6:57 pm

haha nonny
Back to top Go down
Haseoviawesome
Should of learned English
Haseoviawesome

PostSubject: Re: I only just realised that the little red guy on the banner doesn't replace the I in "Raziel"   I only just realised that the little red guy on the banner doesn't replace the I in "Raziel" Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 4:52 pm

I only just realised that the little red guy on the banner doesn't replace the I in "Raziel" Slowpo10
Back to top Go down
Eevil-Psycho
Captain Spaulding
Eevil-Psycho

PostSubject: Re: I only just realised that the little red guy on the banner doesn't replace the I in "Raziel"   I only just realised that the little red guy on the banner doesn't replace the I in "Raziel" Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 5:03 pm

haha, I'm in the same boat as Moose.. I only saw it cause he mentioned it
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: I only just realised that the little red guy on the banner doesn't replace the I in "Raziel"   I only just realised that the little red guy on the banner doesn't replace the I in "Raziel" Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 5:41 pm

I think its about time Raditz did his two yearly update, well if he can be assed.
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
Charlie Sheen
Spawn of Moose
Charlie Sheen

PostSubject: Re: I only just realised that the little red guy on the banner doesn't replace the I in "Raziel"   I only just realised that the little red guy on the banner doesn't replace the I in "Raziel" Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 10:20 pm

LMao daddy catch on faster XD
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: I only just realised that the little red guy on the banner doesn't replace the I in "Raziel"   I only just realised that the little red guy on the banner doesn't replace the I in "Raziel" Icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 12:33 pm

I only just realised that moose created a subsection that can't be moderated by the moderators.
Back to top Go down
Savage
Solar-Charged

PostSubject: Re: I only just realised that the little red guy on the banner doesn't replace the I in "Raziel"   I only just realised that the little red guy on the banner doesn't replace the I in "Raziel" Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 7:12 am

How about this?
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Zero
The Hero
Zero

PostSubject: Re: I only just realised that the little red guy on the banner doesn't replace the I in "Raziel"   I only just realised that the little red guy on the banner doesn't replace the I in "Raziel" Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 7:55 am

That looks pretty cool. Though there's a big rectangle that sticks out on the right side that you might want to edit out.
Back to top Go down
http://mysticforum.forumotion.com/
Savage
Solar-Charged

PostSubject: Re: I only just realised that the little red guy on the banner doesn't replace the I in "Raziel"   I only just realised that the little red guy on the banner doesn't replace the I in "Raziel" Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 9:17 am

That's from the sun. Though it is pretty distracting now that you point it out.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: I only just realised that the little red guy on the banner doesn't replace the I in "Raziel"   I only just realised that the little red guy on the banner doesn't replace the I in "Raziel" Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 1:51 pm

I like the picture i don't like the typeface.
Back to top Go down
Neo
CP9 Agent
Neo

PostSubject: Re: I only just realised that the little red guy on the banner doesn't replace the I in "Raziel"   I only just realised that the little red guy on the banner doesn't replace the I in "Raziel" Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 2:39 pm

Yeah I hate that font.
Back to top Go down
Scratchin' Bastard

PostSubject: Re: I only just realised that the little red guy on the banner doesn't replace the I in "Raziel"   I only just realised that the little red guy on the banner doesn't replace the I in "Raziel" Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 6:18 pm

I'll make a new one, but do you guys want to keep with the One Piece theme or should I try something different?
Back to top Go down
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

PostSubject: Re: I only just realised that the little red guy on the banner doesn't replace the I in "Raziel"   I only just realised that the little red guy on the banner doesn't replace the I in "Raziel" Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 6:20 pm

Community theme.
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: I only just realised that the little red guy on the banner doesn't replace the I in "Raziel"   I only just realised that the little red guy on the banner doesn't replace the I in "Raziel" Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 6:42 pm

Kaio wrote:
Disney theme.

The homosexual is right. Disney it should be!
Back to top Go down
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

PostSubject: Re: I only just realised that the little red guy on the banner doesn't replace the I in "Raziel"   I only just realised that the little red guy on the banner doesn't replace the I in "Raziel" Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 6:53 pm

If you want to talk about Disney go back to kindergarten.
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: I only just realised that the little red guy on the banner doesn't replace the I in "Raziel"   I only just realised that the little red guy on the banner doesn't replace the I in "Raziel" Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 6:54 pm

DIsney is the manliest.

And on one of the banner's sides, put a picture of Walt Disney devouring a human sacrifice.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: I only just realised that the little red guy on the banner doesn't replace the I in "Raziel"   I only just realised that the little red guy on the banner doesn't replace the I in "Raziel" Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 7:32 pm

Radock wrote:
I'll make a new one, but do you guys want to keep with the One Piece theme or should I try something different?
Yes one piece because its what gets this site the majority of its hits.
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: I only just realised that the little red guy on the banner doesn't replace the I in "Raziel"   I only just realised that the little red guy on the banner doesn't replace the I in "Raziel" Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 7:34 pm

If you can, try to get actual One Piece font too. It'd help the Luffy-shaped I fit better.
Back to top Go down
Scratchin' Bastard

PostSubject: Re: I only just realised that the little red guy on the banner doesn't replace the I in "Raziel"   I only just realised that the little red guy on the banner doesn't replace the I in "Raziel" Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 2:17 pm

since microsoft, ebay, and a bunch of other companies are changing their logos to something a little more bland, boring, something a fucking 6th grader could make in his graphic design class SLEEK and FUTURISTIC, i decided to make a new bland, boring, something a fucking 6th grader could make in his graphic design class SLEEK and FUTURISTIC logo for raziels!!!!!!!

I only just realised that the little red guy on the banner doesn't replace the I in "Raziel" YMlOf

pls use it its futuristic and will get u a million hits
Back to top Go down
Neo
CP9 Agent
Neo

PostSubject: Re: I only just realised that the little red guy on the banner doesn't replace the I in "Raziel"   I only just realised that the little red guy on the banner doesn't replace the I in "Raziel" Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 2:19 pm

The 'R' needs to be lowercase.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: I only just realised that the little red guy on the banner doesn't replace the I in "Raziel"   I only just realised that the little red guy on the banner doesn't replace the I in "Raziel" Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 2:23 pm

I listened to your request then did that. Although the other one was better the I irritated me.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: I only just realised that the little red guy on the banner doesn't replace the I in "Raziel"   I only just realised that the little red guy on the banner doesn't replace the I in "Raziel" Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 2:24 pm

Now it looks like it says Razels.
Back to top Go down
Eevil-Psycho
Captain Spaulding
Eevil-Psycho

PostSubject: Re: I only just realised that the little red guy on the banner doesn't replace the I in "Raziel"   I only just realised that the little red guy on the banner doesn't replace the I in "Raziel" Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 2:26 pm

decapitate Luffy so his head looks like the dot on an i ?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I only just realised that the little red guy on the banner doesn't replace the I in "Raziel"   I only just realised that the little red guy on the banner doesn't replace the I in "Raziel" Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I only just realised that the little red guy on the banner doesn't replace the I in "Raziel"
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next