Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

So I borrowed GH2 from someone (beause I wanted to play Sweet Child O' Mine)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

So I borrowed GH2 from someone (beause I wanted to play Sweet Child O' Mine) Empty
PostSubject: So I borrowed GH2 from someone (beause I wanted to play Sweet Child O' Mine)   So I borrowed GH2 from someone (beause I wanted to play Sweet Child O' Mine) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 9:03 pm

It's pretty good. The chart is pretty flat though, which through me off at first. Difficult to tell which notes are hammerons too, especially star notes. Usually just have to guess "Those notes are pretty close together, they're probably hammerons".

Getting used to it though, playing through career on hard (because the unlock all songs cheat disables saving, bloody Harmonix) and 5 starred everything so far apart from one song (can't remember which).

One thing I noticed though is that for some reason it's a lot easier to tell how fast to alt strum when a long string of notes comes down. In GH3 and WT it's basically trial and error. Not sure why.
Back to top Go down

So I borrowed GH2 from someone (beause I wanted to play Sweet Child O' Mine) Empty
PostSubject: Re: So I borrowed GH2 from someone (beause I wanted to play Sweet Child O' Mine)   So I borrowed GH2 from someone (beause I wanted to play Sweet Child O' Mine) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 9:07 pm

inb4Talesofinterest
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: So I borrowed GH2 from someone (beause I wanted to play Sweet Child O' Mine)   So I borrowed GH2 from someone (beause I wanted to play Sweet Child O' Mine) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 9:11 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So I borrowed GH2 from someone (beause I wanted to play Sweet Child O' Mine)   So I borrowed GH2 from someone (beause I wanted to play Sweet Child O' Mine) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

So I borrowed GH2 from someone (beause I wanted to play Sweet Child O' Mine)
Page 1 of 1