Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Post some of your high scores or something

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

Post some of your high scores or something Empty
PostSubject: Post some of your high scores or something   Post some of your high scores or something Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 4:35 pm

You guys all seem to be on PS2/3, so leaderboards won't be a help. Post some scores here for Guitar Hero and stuff, I wanna see how we compare.
Back to top Go down
Kaede
Piss scared of wasps
Kaede

PostSubject: Re: Post some of your high scores or something   Post some of your high scores or something Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 5:20 pm

I managed 777,666 points on Impulse (I think) at a friend's house.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Post some of your high scores or something   Post some of your high scores or something Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 7:29 pm

oh i'll do this but you guys are definitely gonna be better -_-

which guitar hero you got again?
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Post some of your high scores or something   Post some of your high scores or something Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 7:34 pm

I have 3 and World Tour. Still haven't really played most of the final setlist on GH3 on hard though. I could probably do them okay, just don't play that often and when I do I just play the ones I like. Only ever played Raining Blood once, for example, and that was on medium.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Post some of your high scores or something   Post some of your high scores or something Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 7:42 pm

put like songs you got a decent score on
and i'll see if i can dig up some of mine
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Post some of your high scores or something   Post some of your high scores or something Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 7:56 pm

1,000,000 Points on Jordan.

/Me lying.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Post some of your high scores or something   Post some of your high scores or something Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 8:34 pm

I four starred TTFATF on Hard. Can't remember my exact score (I lost my PS2 *sniff*)
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Post some of your high scores or something   Post some of your high scores or something Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 10:24 pm

5 starring Cliffs of Dover on hard is probably the best I've done. Got just over 150'000.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Post some of your high scores or something   Post some of your high scores or something Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 10:47 pm

i might have done that i gotta check though
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Post some of your high scores or something   Post some of your high scores or something Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 10:51 pm

I got 194'000 on Number of the Beast. Only 3 stars. Can't finish Raining Blood and One on hard.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Post some of your high scores or something   Post some of your high scores or something Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 12:06 am

I remember finishing One (it's the best song on that game), but Raining Blood is nuts, even on Hard.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Post some of your high scores or something   Post some of your high scores or something Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 12:08 am

I got about 75% through One, and then that ridiculous hammer-on section starts. Only got about 30% on Raining Blood.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Post some of your high scores or something   Post some of your high scores or something Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 11:04 pm

Got 198'000 on Cult of Personality on hard. And I actually managed to finish Satch Boogie on hard today, with help from SP during the slider solo. Got 70'000 or something. Only 3 stars.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Post some of your high scores or something   Post some of your high scores or something Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Post some of your high scores or something
Page 1 of 1