Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Saw Gurren Lagann on Sci-Fi channel

Go down 
+3
Haseoviawesome
Kaio
Zero
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

Saw Gurren Lagann on Sci-Fi channel - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saw Gurren Lagann on Sci-Fi channel   Saw Gurren Lagann on Sci-Fi channel - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 5:09 pm

It is not garbage.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Saw Gurren Lagann on Sci-Fi channel   Saw Gurren Lagann on Sci-Fi channel - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 5:24 pm

It's alright. Maybe garbage is too heavy of a word but, it wasn't all that.
Back to top Go down
Maskull
Defending the Devil
Maskull

PostSubject: Re: Saw Gurren Lagann on Sci-Fi channel   Saw Gurren Lagann on Sci-Fi channel - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 5:26 pm

Jotaro Kujo wrote:
Kamina's overall character is shit. But he's still very enjoyable.
the hypocracy in this statment is too much to comment on.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Saw Gurren Lagann on Sci-Fi channel   Saw Gurren Lagann on Sci-Fi channel - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 5:31 pm

Prinny-boy wrote:
Jotaro Kujo wrote:
Kamina's overall character is shit. But he's still very enjoyable.
the hypocracy in this statment is too much to comment on.

Tobi, do you know there's absolutely no depth in his character? He's just loud and hot-blooded. That doesn't mean he's unenjoyable that just means he has shit character.
Back to top Go down
Kaede
Piss scared of wasps
Kaede

PostSubject: Re: Saw Gurren Lagann on Sci-Fi channel   Saw Gurren Lagann on Sci-Fi channel - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 5:35 pm

Kaio wrote:
My current favourite voice actress is Luci Cristian.

Nami?
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Saw Gurren Lagann on Sci-Fi channel   Saw Gurren Lagann on Sci-Fi channel - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 5:36 pm

Yes.
Back to top Go down
Scratchin' Bastard

PostSubject: Re: Saw Gurren Lagann on Sci-Fi channel   Saw Gurren Lagann on Sci-Fi channel - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 5:39 pm

I still can't stand this show anymore. Some of it is enjoyable (Episode 13, Episode 22, and the whole political arc), but the last five episodes can just piss off. All they did was kill a bunch of the main characters then force epic speeches and shit down our throats.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Saw Gurren Lagann on Sci-Fi channel   Saw Gurren Lagann on Sci-Fi channel - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 5:41 pm

Radick wrote:
I still can't stand this show anymore. Some of it is enjoyable (Episode 13, Episode 22, and the whole political arc), but the last five episodes can just piss off. All they did was kill a bunch of the main characters then force epic speeches and shit down our throats.

The last five episodes were really fucking annoying.

It pissed me off how they killed everyone, gave those damn Gainax speeches in every Gainax anime, and gave Simon a lame ending.

But I have to admit, the last five episodes provided some fucking awesome fights.
Back to top Go down
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

PostSubject: Re: Saw Gurren Lagann on Sci-Fi channel   Saw Gurren Lagann on Sci-Fi channel - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 6:06 pm

Kaede wrote:
Kaio wrote:
My current favourite voice actress is Luci Cristian.

Nami?

=3
Back to top Go down
Zero
The Hero
Zero

PostSubject: Re: Saw Gurren Lagann on Sci-Fi channel   Saw Gurren Lagann on Sci-Fi channel - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 10:36 pm

After the first four episodes I'm still happy with it. The epic speeches aren't anything I normally see in an anime so I'm enjoying it. I'll go through it quite fast.
Back to top Go down
http://mysticforum.forumotion.com/
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Saw Gurren Lagann on Sci-Fi channel   Saw Gurren Lagann on Sci-Fi channel - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 10:38 pm

If you've ever watched 80s or 90s anime then you'll find them in there.

Gurren-Lagann is basically a giant anime reference show like Lucky Star although it's fairly enjoyable, unlike Lucky Star.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Saw Gurren Lagann on Sci-Fi channel   Saw Gurren Lagann on Sci-Fi channel - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 10:43 pm

Baal loves Lucky Star.
Back to top Go down
Zero
The Hero
Zero

PostSubject: Re: Saw Gurren Lagann on Sci-Fi channel   Saw Gurren Lagann on Sci-Fi channel - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 10:43 pm

Jotaro Kujo wrote:

Gurren-Lagann is basically a giant anime reference show like Lucky Star although it's fairly enjoyable, unlike Lucky Star.

I heard Lucky Star was supposed to be fairly enjoyable as well. Ah well.

Lawl, I remember around DBD times when you acted like Kamina around the boards and somewhat on Skype.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

Revolver Jesus wrote:
Baal loves Lucky Star.

I fucking hate Lucky Star, you dick.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Saw Gurren Lagann on Sci-Fi channel   Saw Gurren Lagann on Sci-Fi channel - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 10:44 pm

Jotaro Kujo wrote:
Revolver Jesus wrote:
Baal loves Lucky Star.

There's fucking topics all over here that can prove other wise.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Saw Gurren Lagann on Sci-Fi channel   Saw Gurren Lagann on Sci-Fi channel - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 10:44 pm

Thor wrote:
Jotaro Kujo wrote:

Lawl, I remember around DBD times when you acted like Kamina around the boards and somewhat on Skype.

Lucky Star is a shitty slice of life anime. The only slice of life I've ever found enjoyable was Haruhi.

And I was 15 back then. It's amazing how a year and new President can change someones outlook on his own country.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Saw Gurren Lagann on Sci-Fi channel   Saw Gurren Lagann on Sci-Fi channel - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 10:45 pm

Revolver Jesus wrote:
Jotaro Kujo wrote:
Revolver Jesus wrote:
Baal loves Lucky Star.

Name one that wasn't from when I was 15.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Saw Gurren Lagann on Sci-Fi channel   Saw Gurren Lagann on Sci-Fi channel - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 10:45 pm

Jotaro Kujo wrote:
Revolver Jesus wrote:
Jotaro Kujo wrote:
Revolver Jesus wrote:
Baal loves Lucky Star.

One year changes a person?
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Saw Gurren Lagann on Sci-Fi channel   Saw Gurren Lagann on Sci-Fi channel - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 10:46 pm

Revolver Jesus wrote:
Jotaro Kujo wrote:
Revolver Jesus wrote:
Jotaro Kujo wrote:
Revolver Jesus wrote:
Baal loves Lucky Star.

I was surprised too. But I changed completely on my outlook of anime and shit after the new year started.
Back to top Go down
Zero
The Hero
Zero

PostSubject: Re: Saw Gurren Lagann on Sci-Fi channel   Saw Gurren Lagann on Sci-Fi channel - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 10:47 pm

Jotaro Kujo wrote:
Thor wrote:
Jotaro Kujo wrote:

Lucky Star is a shitty slice of life anime. The only slice of life I've ever found enjoyable was Haruhi.

And I was 15 back then. It's amazing how a year and new President can change someones outlook on his own country.

Honestly though, acting like an anime character can be fun at times if you make it realistic. A lot of people are afraid to do so because they're scared of public opinion but I find it quite amusing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Saw Gurren Lagann on Sci-Fi channel   Saw Gurren Lagann on Sci-Fi channel - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 10:47 pm

Jotaro Kujo wrote:
Revolver Jesus wrote:
Jotaro Kujo wrote:
Revolver Jesus wrote:
Jotaro Kujo wrote:
Revolver Jesus wrote:
Baal loves Lucky Star.

I was surprised too. But I changed completely on my outlook of anime and shit after the new year started.

More like, you're trying to tone down your kawaii desu desu meter. Which is a good thing.. Just sayin; Stop frontin' nigga.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Saw Gurren Lagann on Sci-Fi channel   Saw Gurren Lagann on Sci-Fi channel - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 10:48 pm

Thor wrote:
Jotaro Kujo wrote:
Thor wrote:
Jotaro Kujo wrote:

Honestly though, acting like an anime character can be fun at times if you make it realistic. A lot of people are afraid to do so because they're scared of public opinion but I find it quite amusing.

Me and Vergil openly do the Jotaro and Dio imitations I think it became apparent a while ago we've stopped giving a fuck.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Saw Gurren Lagann on Sci-Fi channel   Saw Gurren Lagann on Sci-Fi channel - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 10:49 pm

Revolver Jesus wrote:
Jotaro Kujo wrote:
Revolver Jesus wrote:
Jotaro Kujo wrote:
Revolver Jesus wrote:
Jotaro Kujo wrote:
Revolver Jesus wrote:
Baal loves Lucky Star.

More like, you're trying to tone down your kawaii desu desu meter. Which is a good thing.. Just sayin; Stop frontin' nigga.

Please, I've stopped watching anime almost entirely. And can barely find the enthusiasm to read new manga that's like 100+ chapters.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Saw Gurren Lagann on Sci-Fi channel   Saw Gurren Lagann on Sci-Fi channel - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 10:51 pm

Jotaro Kujo wrote:
Revolver Jesus wrote:
Jotaro Kujo wrote:
Revolver Jesus wrote:
Jotaro Kujo wrote:
Revolver Jesus wrote:
Jotaro Kujo wrote:
Revolver Jesus wrote:
Baal loves Lucky Star.

Please, I've stopped watching anime almost entirely. And can barely find the enthusiasm to read new manga that's like 100+ chapters.

You were just watching Medabots and looking at hentai.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Saw Gurren Lagann on Sci-Fi channel   Saw Gurren Lagann on Sci-Fi channel - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 10:52 pm

Revolver Jesus wrote:
Jotaro Kujo wrote:
Revolver Jesus wrote:
Jotaro Kujo wrote:
Revolver Jesus wrote:
Jotaro Kujo wrote:
Revolver Jesus wrote:
Jotaro Kujo wrote:
Revolver Jesus wrote:
Baal loves Lucky Star.

You were just watching Medabots and looking at hentai.

Medabots is from my childhood, of course I'd watch that. And dude, it's hentai. Of course I'm going look at it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Saw Gurren Lagann on Sci-Fi channel   Saw Gurren Lagann on Sci-Fi channel - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Saw Gurren Lagann on Sci-Fi channel
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next