Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Got SC4 today!

Go down 
+2
Dirjel
Calamity
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Calamity
First Mate
Calamity

Got SC4 today! Empty
PostSubject: Got SC4 today!   Got SC4 today! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 12:10 am

Does anyone else thinks this game could have been alot better?
Back to top Go down
Dirjel
CP9 Agent
Dirjel

Got SC4 today! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Got SC4 today!   Got SC4 today! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 12:12 am

Um... It's a fighting game. It seems pretty solid to me.

I just miss all the different single player modes that were in 3, like the strategy game and the challenge mode.

You got it for PS3 or 360?
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

Got SC4 today! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Got SC4 today!   Got SC4 today! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 12:12 am

More single player modes would have been better. Tower of Souls doesn't compare to SC2's quest thingy or SC3's strategy type mode for created characters, and the challenge modes.

EDIT: Yeah, what Godot said.
Back to top Go down
Calamity
First Mate
Calamity

Got SC4 today! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Got SC4 today!   Got SC4 today! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 12:24 am

Godot wrote:
Um... It's a fighting game. It seems pretty solid to me.

I just miss all the different single player modes that were in 3, like the strategy game and the challenge mode.

You got it for PS3 or 360?
The Xbox360 version (I pefer Darth Vader sadly Sad ). I didn't say I didn't like the game. It still is very awesome. I's just with the lake of modes it just feels not as good.
Back to top Go down
Dirjel
CP9 Agent
Dirjel

Got SC4 today! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Got SC4 today!   Got SC4 today! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 12:26 am

Calamity wrote:
I's just with the lake of modes it just feels not as good.
That sounds awesome.

Oh, and I prefer Vader also. Thank gawd I chose a PS3 instead of a 360 ^_^
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

Got SC4 today! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Got SC4 today!   Got SC4 today! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 12:28 am

I don't have a PS3, but I'd want Yoda anyway, so it worked out for me.
Back to top Go down
Calamity
First Mate
Calamity

Got SC4 today! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Got SC4 today!   Got SC4 today! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 6:05 am

Yoda is cool also. One of the things I like about him is that he's hard the hit in this game.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

Got SC4 today! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Got SC4 today!   Got SC4 today! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 6:08 am

Yeah, he can be. But I don't think he's as broken as most people say, apart being unable to throw him. Vertical attacks and low sweeps work well enough, and his sidestep is incredibly slow. He has to jump to move with any speed, which leaves him vulnerable to high and mid horizontals.
Back to top Go down
Calamity
First Mate
Calamity

Got SC4 today! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Got SC4 today!   Got SC4 today! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 6:13 am

T_Man wrote:
Yeah, he can be. But I don't think he's as broken as most people say, apart being unable to throw him. Vertical attacks and low sweeps work well enough, and his sidestep is incredibly slow. He has to jump to move with any speed, which leaves him vulnerable to high and mid horizontals.
Did you have trouble with his story mode?
Back to top Go down
Dirjel
CP9 Agent
Dirjel

Got SC4 today! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Got SC4 today!   Got SC4 today! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 6:14 am

T_Man wrote:
Yeah, he can be. But I don't think he's as broken as most people say, [i]apart being unable to throw him.[\i] Vertical attacks and low sweeps work well enough, and his sidestep is incredibly slow. He has to jump to move with any speed, which leaves him vulnerable to high and mid horizontals.
lolwut?

That sounds pretty damn broken to me >.>
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

Got SC4 today! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Got SC4 today!   Got SC4 today! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 6:30 am

Calamity wrote:
T_Man wrote:
Did you have trouble with his story mode?
Not a lot. I never have much trouble with story mode. For half the characters I did without bothering to check out their moves first. It's fairly easy to pick up on a few good moves as you go along.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

Got SC4 today! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Got SC4 today!   Got SC4 today! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 6:32 am

Godot wrote:
T_Man wrote:
Yeah, he can be. But I don't think he's as broken as most people say, [i]apart being unable to throw him.[\i] Vertical attacks and low sweeps work well enough, and his sidestep is incredibly slow. He has to jump to move with any speed, which leaves him vulnerable to high and mid horizontals.
lolwut?

That sounds pretty damn broken to me >.>
Well I did say apart from that. It's his shortness that does it. Mid and high horizontals go over his head. But he's not hard to beat.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

Got SC4 today! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Got SC4 today!   Got SC4 today! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 8:10 am

Lol, Nonny thinks like me.
Back to top Go down
Mewmaster
You're lying Dammit!
Mewmaster

Got SC4 today! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Got SC4 today!   Got SC4 today! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 8:13 am

What sucks is next week, Calamity is going to force me to play this game, and I'm going to get owned.
Back to top Go down
Maskull
Defending the Devil
Maskull

Got SC4 today! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Got SC4 today!   Got SC4 today! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 5:56 pm

i WANT to play against everyone, but i dont know the gamertags for the 360 owners and i dont think you can have ps3 vs 360 matches... Sad
Back to top Go down
Dirjel
CP9 Agent
Dirjel

Got SC4 today! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Got SC4 today!   Got SC4 today! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 6:58 pm

You can't.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Got SC4 today! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Got SC4 today!   Got SC4 today! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Got SC4 today!
Page 1 of 1