Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

GO ELIZABETH!!!!!

Go down 
+3
Sam
Estelle
Baal
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

GO ELIZABETH!!!!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: GO ELIZABETH!!!!!   GO ELIZABETH!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 2:16 am

Listen to me! No matter how small of a chance anything is possible! That is how a man thinks! No matter what you say! I am still going to hope Minato will come back!
Back to top Go down
Fran
General Zombie
Fran

PostSubject: Re: GO ELIZABETH!!!!!   GO ELIZABETH!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 2:16 am

Dirjel wrote:
Trigger Walnut wrote:
Fuckerstein. WHY DO I SEE THIS HERE? Is this a way for Dirjel to get me back?! I thought this was P3 related.... pale

How am I getting back at you? I didn't know they were talking about P4 either!

It still feels revenge-plottish to me, even if it isn't. Sad(
Back to top Go down
Estelle
Skypiea Priest
Estelle

PostSubject: Re: GO ELIZABETH!!!!!   GO ELIZABETH!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 2:17 am

DevilKingBaal wrote:
Listen to me! No matter how small of a chance anything is possible! That is how a man thinks! No matter what you say! I am still going to hope Minato will come back!

From a slighty boring and silent protagonist that doesn't really relate to the player at all, not even remotely?
Back to top Go down
Dirjel
CP9 Agent
Dirjel

PostSubject: Re: GO ELIZABETH!!!!!   GO ELIZABETH!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 2:17 am

Trigger Walnut wrote:
Dirjel wrote:
Trigger Walnut wrote:
Fuckerstein. WHY DO I SEE THIS HERE? Is this a way for Dirjel to get me back?! I thought this was P3 related.... pale

How am I getting back at you? I didn't know they were talking about P4 either!

It still feels revenge-plottish to me, even if it isn't. Sad(

I had nothing to do with this! Baal is plotting against the both of us!
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: GO ELIZABETH!!!!!   GO ELIZABETH!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 2:19 am

Philia wrote:
DevilKingBaal wrote:

From a slighty boring and silent protagonist that doesn't really relate to the player at all, not even remotely?

I liked Minato and hoped he never would've died. He left too many people behind. So that is why I hope for him! I may not relate to him! But god damn it I will hope!
Back to top Go down
Estelle
Skypiea Priest
Estelle

PostSubject: Re: GO ELIZABETH!!!!!   GO ELIZABETH!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 2:19 am

DevilKingBaal wrote:
Philia wrote:
DevilKingBaal wrote:

I liked Minato and hoped he never would've died. He left too many people behind. So that is why I hope for him! I may not relate to him! But god damn it I will hope!

You see, if he comes back to life that essentially ruins his character.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: GO ELIZABETH!!!!!   GO ELIZABETH!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 2:21 am

Philia wrote:
DevilKingBaal wrote:
Philia wrote:
DevilKingBaal wrote:

Oaky. What character? He never spoke, never did much of anything except fight. So what character was there?
Back to top Go down
Rockstar_Sinistar
Gary
Rockstar_Sinistar

PostSubject: Re: GO ELIZABETH!!!!!   GO ELIZABETH!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 2:22 am

DevilKingBaal wrote:
Philia wrote:
DevilKingBaal wrote:

Yeah, Poor Yuko was talkin' about babies to him. XD
Back to top Go down
http://thepit.forumotion.com/
Estelle
Skypiea Priest
Estelle

PostSubject: Re: GO ELIZABETH!!!!!   GO ELIZABETH!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 2:25 am

DevilKingBaal wrote:
Philia wrote:
DevilKingBaal wrote:
Philia wrote:
DevilKingBaal wrote:

Oaky. What character? He never spoke, never did much of anything except fight. So what character was there?

Well;

Fool: limitless potential, that takes care of the "multiple personae" bit.
Death: spritual rebirth, as his soul leaves this earth, another rises to take on another task.
World: achieved potential, when he dies, he's achieved his goal.

To bring him back would fuck up everything Persona 3 was about.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: GO ELIZABETH!!!!!   GO ELIZABETH!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 2:29 am

What was Persona 3 about? Friendship? Sacrifices? Loss? Success at the loss of the most important person?

Kinda like how Chidori died for Junpei but was able to come back but lost all of her memories?!

Fact being screw the story! Screw the meaning! I'm tired of there always being such a tragic ending in SMT games!
Back to top Go down
Estelle
Skypiea Priest
Estelle

PostSubject: Re: GO ELIZABETH!!!!!   GO ELIZABETH!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 2:30 am

Then it wouldn't be an SMT game.

Also, the new scenes in FES shouldn't be taken as canon.

For instance, Chidori coming back to life is non-canon. Dating Elizabeth is non-canon.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: GO ELIZABETH!!!!!   GO ELIZABETH!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 2:33 am

It would make something about an SMT game new! Where the main character doesn't have to sacrifice his own life and leave behind his loved ones. That happens in every SMT Game!

And how can't they be taken as canon? I can understand Chidori. But the dating with Elizabeth?
Back to top Go down
Fran
General Zombie
Fran

PostSubject: Re: GO ELIZABETH!!!!!   GO ELIZABETH!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 2:38 am

Persona 3's theme was Death and minor Socializing. <_<
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: GO ELIZABETH!!!!!   GO ELIZABETH!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 2:39 am

Trigger Walnut wrote:
Persona 3's theme was Death and minor Socializing. <_<

Pretty much.
Back to top Go down
Estelle
Skypiea Priest
Estelle

PostSubject: Re: GO ELIZABETH!!!!!   GO ELIZABETH!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 2:39 am

Quote :
That happens in every SMT Game!

Not quite.

Quote :
And how can't they be taken as canon? I can understand Chidori. But the dating with Elizabeth?

All new content in FES is non-canon. Dating Elizabeth was just a fun gimmick. Although, I'm guessing they want it canon now because of what Peggy said about her sister.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: GO ELIZABETH!!!!!   GO ELIZABETH!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 2:42 am

When was it stated that everything new in FES was non-canon? Because if so then the Answer isn't canon either. Thank god.
Back to top Go down
Estelle
Skypiea Priest
Estelle

PostSubject: Re: GO ELIZABETH!!!!!   GO ELIZABETH!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 2:51 am

New content added to Journey. Sadly, Answer is canon.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: GO ELIZABETH!!!!!   GO ELIZABETH!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 2:53 am

Then how is some of the new stuff added already non-canon if the Answer is?
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: GO ELIZABETH!!!!!   GO ELIZABETH!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 2:53 am

I also find it to be the ultimate bullshit that Minato died while Aigis lived.
Back to top Go down
Rockstar_Sinistar
Gary
Rockstar_Sinistar

PostSubject: Re: GO ELIZABETH!!!!!   GO ELIZABETH!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 2:55 am

They should've thrown in Dante. He always makes things better. Razz
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: GO ELIZABETH!!!!!   GO ELIZABETH!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 2:56 am

Rockstar_Joker wrote:

How would that've helped?
Back to top Go down
Fran
General Zombie
Fran

PostSubject: Re: GO ELIZABETH!!!!!   GO ELIZABETH!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 2:58 am

DevilKingBaal wrote:
Rockstar_Joker wrote:

It's a joke referring to Nocturne Maniax. Dante was added in that expansion.
Back to top Go down
Rockstar_Sinistar
Gary
Rockstar_Sinistar

PostSubject: Re: GO ELIZABETH!!!!!   GO ELIZABETH!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 2:59 am

DevilKingBaal wrote:
Rockstar_Joker wrote:

It wouldn't have. It just would've been cool.
Back to top Go down
Sam
Ethereal Goddess
Sam

PostSubject: Re: GO ELIZABETH!!!!!   GO ELIZABETH!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 3:02 am

DevilKingBaal wrote:
It would make something about an SMT game new! Where the main character doesn't have to sacrifice his own life and leave behind his loved ones. That happens in every SMT Game!

The Elizabeth dates are canon, because of what Margaret said about what happened to Elizabeth as a result of their dates together.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/JudgementStar
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: GO ELIZABETH!!!!!   GO ELIZABETH!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 3:04 am

AH-HA!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GO ELIZABETH!!!!!   GO ELIZABETH!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

GO ELIZABETH!!!!!
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next