Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I'm gonna fight Elizabeth again for the first time in months.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

I'm gonna fight Elizabeth again for the first time in months. Empty
PostSubject: I'm gonna fight Elizabeth again for the first time in months.   I'm gonna fight Elizabeth again for the first time in months. Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 12:35 am

TIPZ WOULD BE HELPFUL!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sam
Ethereal Goddess
Sam

PostSubject: Re: I'm gonna fight Elizabeth again for the first time in months.   I'm gonna fight Elizabeth again for the first time in months. Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 12:36 am

FES or Vanilla?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/JudgementStar
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: I'm gonna fight Elizabeth again for the first time in months.   I'm gonna fight Elizabeth again for the first time in months. Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 12:36 am

FES
Back to top Go down
Sam
Ethereal Goddess
Sam

PostSubject: Re: I'm gonna fight Elizabeth again for the first time in months.   I'm gonna fight Elizabeth again for the first time in months. Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 12:40 am

Using Orpheus Telos? If so, does he have the skillset you want? Unshaken will, high tier elemental spell with boost and amp, Null poison, Spell master and Diarahan would be useful. Also, High Counter.

Of course, Helel and Satan, too.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: I'm gonna fight Elizabeth again for the first time in months.   I'm gonna fight Elizabeth again for the first time in months. Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 12:41 am

Doesn't OT block spells? Wouldn't she go berserk because of that?
Back to top Go down
Sam
Ethereal Goddess
Sam

PostSubject: Re: I'm gonna fight Elizabeth again for the first time in months.   I'm gonna fight Elizabeth again for the first time in months. Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 12:43 am

No. Orpheus Telos has Str for all elements, so she won't go berserk. He was added to FES for the sole purpose of fighting Liz.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: I'm gonna fight Elizabeth again for the first time in months.   I'm gonna fight Elizabeth again for the first time in months. Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 12:45 am

Sam wrote:
No. Orpheus Telos has Str for all elements, so she won't go berserk. He was added to FES for the sole purpose of fighting Liz.
OH DEAR LORD THANK YOU! But i haven't gotten him yet. I'm using Penguin's guide so I'll fight her before I fight Nyx if i have OT by then.
Back to top Go down
Sam
Ethereal Goddess
Sam

PostSubject: Re: I'm gonna fight Elizabeth again for the first time in months.   I'm gonna fight Elizabeth again for the first time in months. Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 12:51 am

Igor will give you the Colorless Mask upon completing all S. Links. However, it will not carry over into New Game+, so make sure you make him how you would like him to be, then register him.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: I'm gonna fight Elizabeth again for the first time in months.   I'm gonna fight Elizabeth again for the first time in months. Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 1:41 am

Sam wrote:
Igor will give you the Colorless Mask upon completing all S. Links. However, it will not carry over into New Game+, so make sure you make him how you would like him to be, then register him.

I know that. I'll be sure to do that.
Back to top Go down
Sam
Ethereal Goddess
Sam

PostSubject: Re: I'm gonna fight Elizabeth again for the first time in months.   I'm gonna fight Elizabeth again for the first time in months. Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 1:46 am

Just making sure...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm gonna fight Elizabeth again for the first time in months.   I'm gonna fight Elizabeth again for the first time in months. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'm gonna fight Elizabeth again for the first time in months.
Page 1 of 1