Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Brawl Sucks

Go down 
+2
Mewmaster
Baal
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

Brawl Sucks - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brawl Sucks   Brawl Sucks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 7:26 pm

Go suck a dogey.
Back to top Go down
Maskull
Defending the Devil
Maskull

PostSubject: Re: Brawl Sucks   Brawl Sucks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 7:49 pm

DevilKingBaal wrote:
I meant to add "Heavyweights"

I forgot.
actually DK is prety fast run-wise, despite being a heavyweight. ike's pwnzors final smash has a small margin of reach outside of the attack animation, so it seems like its a glitch but its a template error.

ike. is. SLOW. but his attacks have high damage and knockback, the standard 'speed/power' trade-off.

and about the lucario replacing mewtwo thing: i think they shouldn't have removed mewtwo, but had made lucario a separate character altogether.

and why roy? he -IMO- was way cooler than marth.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Brawl Sucks   Brawl Sucks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 8:23 pm

They shouldn't have removed Roy to begin with. They shouldn't have added Ike either. As I've said. SSB is nothing more than fanservice.
Back to top Go down
Maskull
Defending the Devil
Maskull

PostSubject: Re: Brawl Sucks   Brawl Sucks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 8:26 pm

DevilKingBaal wrote:
They shouldn't have removed Roy to begin with. They shouldn't have added Ike either. As I've said. SSB is nothing more than fanservice.
ike is good in his own right. but removing characters that people enjoyed playing as (mainly mewtwo) is fail
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Brawl Sucks   Brawl Sucks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 8:27 pm

well as characters don't die between games there is no need to remove any
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Brawl Sucks   Brawl Sucks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 8:28 pm

Tobi-sensei wrote:
DevilKingBaal wrote:
ike is good in his own right. but removing characters that people enjoyed playing as (mainly mewtwo) is fail

NOW YOU REALIZE WHAT NINTENDO IS!
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Brawl Sucks   Brawl Sucks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 8:28 pm

Kazuma Kiryu wrote:
well as characters don't die between games there is no need to remove any

There's no need to remove any period. They didn't do it with Melee, so why the fuck did they do it with Brawl?
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Brawl Sucks   Brawl Sucks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 8:29 pm

laziness
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brawl Sucks   Brawl Sucks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 8:44 pm

DevilKingBaal wrote:

Idiot.

If SSB was Fanservice Mewtwo and Roy would be this game. Along side with Geno and Megaman. You just type for the sake of arguement.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Brawl Sucks   Brawl Sucks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 8:47 pm

Vicious wrote:
DevilKingBaal wrote:

Idiot.

If SSB was Fanservice Mewtwo and Roy would be this game. Along side with Geno and Megaman. You just type for the sake of arguement.

Please. Why do you think Mewtwo and Roy were removed?! Because of the new Pokemon and New Fire Emblem! EVERYONE KEPT BUGGING THEM TO ADD THEM! I don't know who Geno is. But Megaman wasn't added because they were almost done with production, Capcom gave them permission by then, and they didn't need fanboys bitching at them again because of delayed time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brawl Sucks   Brawl Sucks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 8:56 pm

DevilKingBaal wrote:
Vicious wrote:
DevilKingBaal wrote:

Idiot.

Please. Why do you think Mewtwo and Roy were removed?! Because of the new Pokemon and New Fire Emblem! EVERYONE KEPT BUGGING THEM TO ADD THEM! I don't know who Geno is. But Megaman wasn't added because they were almost done with production, Capcom gave them permission by then, and they didn't need fanboys bitching at them again because of delayed time.

Stupid people have a habit of repeating themselves. I won't bother with this post.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Brawl Sucks   Brawl Sucks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 8:57 pm

Ugh.
Back to top Go down
Chrona
Skypiea Priest
Chrona

PostSubject: Re: Brawl Sucks   Brawl Sucks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 9:01 pm

So is Vicious the new forum troll or something?
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Brawl Sucks   Brawl Sucks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 9:03 pm

I dunno
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brawl Sucks   Brawl Sucks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 9:08 pm

Chrona wrote:
So is Vicious the new forum troll or something?

Who are you?
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Brawl Sucks   Brawl Sucks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 9:10 pm

Vicious wrote:
DevilKingBaal wrote:
Vicious wrote:
DevilKingBaal wrote:

Idiot.

Stupid people have a habit of repeating themselves. I won't bother with this post.
lmfao
Back to top Go down
Chrona
Skypiea Priest
Chrona

PostSubject: Re: Brawl Sucks   Brawl Sucks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 9:13 pm

According to Baal, I'm Sho Minamimoto
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brawl Sucks   Brawl Sucks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 9:15 pm

Chrona wrote:
According to Baal, I'm Sho Minamimoto

I play as Lucario. SHOW ME YOUR RAGE.
Back to top Go down
Chrona
Skypiea Priest
Chrona

PostSubject: Re: Brawl Sucks   Brawl Sucks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 9:17 pm

Pfft, why would you play as a showoff weakling? CRUNCH! Add it to the heap!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brawl Sucks   Brawl Sucks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 9:18 pm

I like Fighting pogeymen. And Lucario has steel spikey things coming out of his palms. WHO ELSE HAS THAT!?
Back to top Go down
Chrona
Skypiea Priest
Chrona

PostSubject: Re: Brawl Sucks   Brawl Sucks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 9:20 pm

Why not pick a fighting pokemon that doesn't fake being psychic?

Like PRIMEAPE Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brawl Sucks   Brawl Sucks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 9:21 pm

Or Hitmonlee. I would've loved that.
Back to top Go down
Chrona
Skypiea Priest
Chrona

PostSubject: Re: Brawl Sucks   Brawl Sucks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 9:22 pm

Woot <3
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Brawl Sucks   Brawl Sucks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 9:30 pm

hitmonchan
Back to top Go down
Chrona
Skypiea Priest
Chrona

PostSubject: Re: Brawl Sucks   Brawl Sucks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 9:31 pm

Zapdos
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brawl Sucks   Brawl Sucks - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Brawl Sucks
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next