Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

So I just watched an Elfen Lied AMV...

Go down 
+5
justinlynch3
Maskull
Kimarous
Baal
Kaio
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

So I just watched an Elfen Lied AMV... Empty
PostSubject: So I just watched an Elfen Lied AMV...   So I just watched an Elfen Lied AMV... Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 4:58 pm

affraid
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: So I just watched an Elfen Lied AMV...   So I just watched an Elfen Lied AMV... Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 4:59 pm

If you ever watch the anime let me warn you. THe opening song is one of the biggest traps in anime history!!!!
Back to top Go down
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

PostSubject: Re: So I just watched an Elfen Lied AMV...   So I just watched an Elfen Lied AMV... Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 5:11 pm

I watched the opening song. It made me really, really depressed.

And by trap, do you mean that that redhead is actually a guy or something?
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: So I just watched an Elfen Lied AMV...   So I just watched an Elfen Lied AMV... Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 5:13 pm

Roronoa Kaio wrote:
I watched the opening song. It made me really, really depressed.

And by trap, do you mean that that redhead is actually a guy or something?
Uh no. The opening is really calm and mellow. But it's just a trap to lull you into a false sense of security fir what happens next!!!!
Back to top Go down
Kimarous
CP9 Agent
Kimarous

PostSubject: Re: So I just watched an Elfen Lied AMV...   So I just watched an Elfen Lied AMV... Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 5:17 pm

The first real look I had at Elfen Lied (actually knowing what it was, that is) was via manga; couldn't bring myself to read past the first chapter. It's just... unsettling...
Back to top Go down
Maskull
Defending the Devil
Maskull

PostSubject: Re: So I just watched an Elfen Lied AMV...   So I just watched an Elfen Lied AMV... Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 5:18 pm

the series is one of the bloodiest in anime history, with a good story to boot!
Back to top Go down
Maskull
Defending the Devil
Maskull

PostSubject: Re: So I just watched an Elfen Lied AMV...   So I just watched an Elfen Lied AMV... Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 5:19 pm

Kimarous wrote:
The first real look I had at Elfen Lied (actually knowing what it was, that is) was via manga; couldn't bring myself to read past the first chapter. It's just... unsettling...
watched thru the anime, and read the final chapter of the manga to compare endings, they're VERY different
Back to top Go down
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

PostSubject: Re: So I just watched an Elfen Lied AMV...   So I just watched an Elfen Lied AMV... Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 5:23 pm

Shit is crazy.

I need to watch a happy song now to feel good again.

*goes to watch Jungle P*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So I just watched an Elfen Lied AMV...   So I just watched an Elfen Lied AMV... Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 5:37 pm

Ew, I hate that show. Not because of the gore or anything. Because stupid angel anime is stupid.
Back to top Go down
Maskull
Defending the Devil
Maskull

PostSubject: Re: So I just watched an Elfen Lied AMV...   So I just watched an Elfen Lied AMV... Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 5:46 pm

angel anime?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So I just watched an Elfen Lied AMV...   So I just watched an Elfen Lied AMV... Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 5:47 pm

I dunno. I hate it though.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Sherlock
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: So I just watched an Elfen Lied AMV...   So I just watched an Elfen Lied AMV... Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 10:24 pm

Kaio you little Mad

Did you copy my topic on Sly's forum?
Back to top Go down
http://mysticforum.forumotion.com/?sid=ba70bc65387fd356f8c04d7d9
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

PostSubject: Re: So I just watched an Elfen Lied AMV...   So I just watched an Elfen Lied AMV... Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 10:26 pm

No.

I was browsing Youtube, found the AMV and watched it, then cried in a corner.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Sherlock
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: So I just watched an Elfen Lied AMV...   So I just watched an Elfen Lied AMV... Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 10:26 pm

Anyway, I 4 show's in and enjoying alot so far.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Sherlock
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: So I just watched an Elfen Lied AMV...   So I just watched an Elfen Lied AMV... Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 10:28 pm

Roronoa Kaio wrote:
No.

I was browsing Youtube, found the AMV and watched it, then cried in a corner.

Lol, I made a topic with pretty much the exact same title on Sly's forum. Though I really like this, the more blood shed and killing the better for me. Razz
Back to top Go down
Rockstar_Sinistar
Gary
Rockstar_Sinistar

PostSubject: Re: So I just watched an Elfen Lied AMV...   So I just watched an Elfen Lied AMV... Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 3:12 am

I did one better, Kaio. I watched every episode just now. Very Happy I love Youtube. There's only 13 episodes (14 including episode 10.5). But, It's just a little bit a severed limbs here and there...in about every episode. But it's not that bad. XD
Back to top Go down
http://thepit.forumotion.com/
Dirjel
CP9 Agent
Dirjel

PostSubject: Re: So I just watched an Elfen Lied AMV...   So I just watched an Elfen Lied AMV... Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 10:28 am

I really like Elfen Lied. It's my second favorite anime series. I don't like blood and gore, but the story was really good. Tragic, fucked up, unfair. I like stories like that. It makes you think.

I have an Elfen Lied AMV of one of my two favorite songs in my Youtube favorites. Can't post it on here, though; nudity.
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: So I just watched an Elfen Lied AMV...   So I just watched an Elfen Lied AMV... Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 10:34 am

Elfen Lied's meh, same generic anxiety bullshit for fucking weaboos and emo-teenagers as usual. Japan's really been doing downhill with that shit lately, the only enthusiastic and fun-loving series from these days and a while ago are One Piece and TTGL n' shit.
Back to top Go down
Scratchin' Bastard

PostSubject: Re: So I just watched an Elfen Lied AMV...   So I just watched an Elfen Lied AMV... Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 12:34 pm

SoraOwnKeyblade wrote:
Elfen Lied's meh, same generic anxiety bullshit for fucking weaboos and emo-teenagers as usual. Japan's really been doing downhill with that shit lately, the only enthusiastic and fun-loving series from these days and a while ago are One Piece and TTGL n' shit.
Weeaboo's listen to Japanese Linkin Park and MCR.
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: So I just watched an Elfen Lied AMV...   So I just watched an Elfen Lied AMV... Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 1:04 pm

OH shi-

>: C FUCK THEM.
Back to top Go down
Maskull
Defending the Devil
Maskull

PostSubject: Re: So I just watched an Elfen Lied AMV...   So I just watched an Elfen Lied AMV... Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 1:24 pm

Dirjel wrote:
I really like Elfen Lied. It's my second favorite anime series. I don't like blood and gore, but the story was really good. Tragic, fucked up, unfair. I like stories like that. It makes you think.

I have an Elfen Lied AMV of one of my two favorite songs in my Youtube favorites. Can't post it on here, though; nudity.
i agree with most of this.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: So I just watched an Elfen Lied AMV...   So I just watched an Elfen Lied AMV... Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 2:54 pm

SoraOwnKeyblade wrote:

Wait what? Name the most recent emo bullshit!

In the past two decades the most we've had is NGE, and Naruto.

NGE tried to dissect the mecha genre and destroy it from the inside out. So as a response Sunrise created GaoGaiGar to clean up Gainax's emo bullshit that could've destroyed the mecha genre entriely! And they succeeded.

Elfen Lied really isn't that emo. Sure the onl real emo person is Louta but even he stops being it at some point and acts like a fucking man.

Naruto is selp-exlanatory.

So while Japan isn't going downhill. They're not getting any better. It's been some of the same shit for the past while.
Back to top Go down
Maskull
Defending the Devil
Maskull

PostSubject: Re: So I just watched an Elfen Lied AMV...   So I just watched an Elfen Lied AMV... Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 3:09 pm

boo! people these days need a creative kick in the pants
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: So I just watched an Elfen Lied AMV...   So I just watched an Elfen Lied AMV... Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 3:24 pm

DevilKingBaal wrote:
SoraOwnKeyblade wrote:

Wait what? Name the most recent emo bullshit!

In the past two decades the most we've had is NGE, and Naruto.

NGE tried to dissect the mecha genre and destroy it from the inside out. So as a response Sunrise created GaoGaiGar to clean up Gainax's emo bullshit that could've destroyed the mecha genre entriely! And they succeeded.

Elfen Lied really isn't that emo. Sure the onl real emo person is Louta but even he stops being it at some point and acts like a fucking man.

Naruto is selp-exlanatory.

So while Japan isn't going downhill. They're not getting any better. It's been some of the same shit for the past while.

I'm saying "lately" because I expected TTGL to add enthusiasm to anime fans but instead everything's still being stuck in the same world. We either get the "School-boy/girl character with some anxiety bullshit thrown in" or we get the "LULZ KAWAII AND CUTE, LULZ WE MAKE ANIME FANS BECOME JAPANOPHILES WITH OUR CUTE n' BIG FAT FUCKING EYES LULZ, WACKY, LULZ RANDOM HALF-ASSED JAPANESE COMEDY!"
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: So I just watched an Elfen Lied AMV...   So I just watched an Elfen Lied AMV... Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 3:25 pm

Meh.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So I just watched an Elfen Lied AMV...   So I just watched an Elfen Lied AMV... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

So I just watched an Elfen Lied AMV...
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next