Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

SMT: Nocturne

Go down 
+5
Rockstar_Sinistar
Estelle
Lucifer 9999
Baal
Superbuu3
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

SMT: Nocturne - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SMT: Nocturne   SMT: Nocturne - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 9:12 pm

Don', Matador is easy as all hell.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: SMT: Nocturne   SMT: Nocturne - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 9:27 pm

I didn't find matador difficult either the only one who bothered me was daisoujou i think thats his name. He's the priest
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: SMT: Nocturne   SMT: Nocturne - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 9:43 pm

I had trouble with Hell Biker but he was really fun to fight.

And yeah, don't be intimidated by Matador. He's one of the easier bosses in the game. People like to overreact about how difficult he is because they don't understand how to prepare.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: SMT: Nocturne   SMT: Nocturne - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 10:28 pm

I think the better way of putting it is that matador is the first challenge in the game, he certainly shouldn't kill you though.

Matador is a good example of how crap the average RPG player is at a game. Anyone who is good at RPGs and i mean technically not just a grinder will fly past him. This game is more tactical then most RPGs
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: SMT: Nocturne   SMT: Nocturne - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 11:14 pm

You can beat any boss in this game with a well put together strategy very simply.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: SMT: Nocturne   SMT: Nocturne - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 11:28 pm

The fact this game not only had bonuses for criticals but also penalties for using the wrong elements made fights a whole lot more interesting. For the kind of person who went in blindly they would be killed by random encounters. I didn't find that to be the case in Persona which i found way too easy. The main problem in that game being when the AI decided to do something stupid. Any RPG with AI assisstance annoys the hell out of me i like to be in full control, copmlexity in these kind of games is a good thing. Simplicity basically means its an interactive film.
Back to top Go down
Chrona
Skypiea Priest
Chrona

PostSubject: Re: SMT: Nocturne   SMT: Nocturne - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 1:46 am

Haha...I guess it'll be like Wendigo in Devil Survivor then :3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SMT: Nocturne   SMT: Nocturne - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SMT: Nocturne
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3