Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

TheGamingBrit did an 80 minute breakdown of the R&C remake vs the original

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

TheGamingBrit did an 80 minute breakdown of the R&C remake vs the original Empty
PostSubject: TheGamingBrit did an 80 minute breakdown of the R&C remake vs the original   TheGamingBrit did an 80 minute breakdown of the R&C remake vs the original Icon_minitimeThu Jul 06, 2017 5:11 am

I would call it needlessly in depth, since the general gist is just that Ratchet and Clank barely interact in the remake. I enjoyed the remake, but I'd forgotten loads of stuff the original, and overall it's a fair assessment. The remade levels are good because the originals were good, and the new levels are just shooting galleries. The music isn't as good. The weapons are nice but there's some odd picks. A plot structured to fill a 90 minute movie doesn't work so well for a 7 hour game.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

TheGamingBrit did an 80 minute breakdown of the R&C remake vs the original Empty
PostSubject: Re: TheGamingBrit did an 80 minute breakdown of the R&C remake vs the original   TheGamingBrit did an 80 minute breakdown of the R&C remake vs the original Icon_minitimeTue Jul 18, 2017 7:45 am

The first R and C in general was just an amazing game.
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net

TheGamingBrit did an 80 minute breakdown of the R&C remake vs the original
Page 1 of 1