Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Warframe Raziels Domain

Go down 
+2
SimianWonder
Superbuu3
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
SimianWonder
Simian D. Wonder
SimianWonder

Warframe Raziels Domain - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warframe Raziels Domain   Warframe Raziels Domain - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 8:05 pm

That's pretty cool.

I've taken a bit of a gamble with my trades tonight, in that I've bought full sets of Nyx, Volt and Rhino, and I'm curious to see how much in total do you guys think that's worth?
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Warframe Raziels Domain   Warframe Raziels Domain - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2016 3:04 pm

200 plat is what i'd pay, volt is 70-90plat, nyx 30-50 and rhing though vaulted is around 120plat at cheapest
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
SimianWonder
Simian D. Wonder
SimianWonder

PostSubject: Re: Warframe Raziels Domain   Warframe Raziels Domain - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2016 8:17 pm

I think your maths is a little off there, but, yes, I paid 200 plat for all three. Still can't get an Ember Prime, mind you.
Back to top Go down
SimianWonder
Simian D. Wonder
SimianWonder

PostSubject: Re: Warframe Raziels Domain   Warframe Raziels Domain - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2016 5:33 pm

Used up all my trades today; got Nova Prime for 80pl and ended up buying Ember chassis and helmet for 80pl the pair. Just need to get the blueprint and systems, though they seem rarer. I also got to try out Saryn Prime today, and she's unlike any other frame I've yet played.

Firstly, I never played vanilla Saryn, so I don't know how much of a buff her Prime form has, but I got her up to level 26 in one morning (affinity booster as a daily reward, perfect timing!) and certainly for the lower-levelled end of things she's a freaking monster. Anything that has mobs of enemies swarming you are easily dealt with via Spore (her first ability, which then spreads to other enemies in the vicinity, does toxic damage-over-time and costs about 6 energy a time), but she can also cast a decoy - or "Molt" - as the game calls it that enables her to regen health at a rate of fifty per second, which is huge, and her third ability grants an icrease of 30% towards melee damage and 100% chance to proc corrosive status effect. This also burst any spores, doing even more damage, so you can easily take down groups of enemies.

Her ultimate initially seemed a bit weak, a local-area-of-effect nuke, but it seems it does 100% extra damage if the target is affected with either toxic or viral, or 200% if they're affected by both. I ran a Tower 2 survival and even Heavy Gunners with levels in the 60s were going down in one shot if suitably weakened. I racked up more damage than the other three guys combined, and almost doubled the number of kills of the guy nearest to me.

It's early days yet, but I think she's a lot of fun to play as. I can see some potential downsides though; she's a pretty energy-dependant frame, you need to use three abilities to get the most out of her ultimate, and I do wonder if the damage drop-off against higher level enemies would make her less effective.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Warframe Raziels Domain   Warframe Raziels Domain - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2016 5:46 pm

Hmmm thats intersting. The real question is if she regens health at a decent enough rate for it to be worth while considering her armour, I mean it might be great when the enemies aren't shooting you to death immediately, but if at higher levels then she'd be still relatively useless.

I get the impression she might be another mag who theoretically is amazing against high level corpus but not so good against the grineer. Well we'll test it out later I couldnt be assed to learn her abilities and I didn't find her too fun, but if those skills stack like that there's probably potential there.

I got tower 4 keys we can test her out properly there.
Back to top Go down
SimianWonder
Simian D. Wonder
SimianWonder

PostSubject: Re: Warframe Raziels Domain   Warframe Raziels Domain - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2016 7:05 pm

The health regen does require an augment, but at max level it regenerates fifty health every second for ten seconds upon cast.

Her abilities do synergise extremely well. In fact, I'd say that knowing how and when to stack them is crucial to getting anything like the best out of her. What seems to work at the moment, at least on excavation / defence type missions, is to use your Molt to draw aggro, deploy spores on that directly and any enemy that attacks it gets infected. When Molt dies (it's pretty weak) it bursts inflicting toxic damage on anything nearby and spreading the spores further.

Toxic allegedly has the added effect of cutting an enemies health in half, and when using Toxic Lash you even gain energy back if you pop spores on enemies you're defeating, so you can easily make back the cost of activating the ability by going to work on a group of half a dozen enemies currently afflicted with your spores.

Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Warframe Raziels Domain   Warframe Raziels Domain - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 29, 2016 4:48 pm

I was referring to armour, in terms of if thats a sufficient health pool, as 50 health regen on nova is worthless, but on valkyr thats huge, I checked though her armour is 225, so that actually is useful.

Well if you learn to play her this will be super handy against corpus I very much question her usefulness on grineer though as toxin isnt so hand on these guys.

If that is the case she might have use against the grineer, but I guess we'll find out sooner or later. I was messing around with Ivara earlier and she seems really fun to mess around with im questioning how good she is though.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Warframe Raziels Domain   Warframe Raziels Domain - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 29, 2016 4:56 pm

The trading post in the dojo has been annoying me for awhile because it's slightly off center. But I didn't want to destroy and rebuild it and cut off trading for a say since that would piss everyone off, so I put another trading post in the other hall. When that's built I'll redo the original one.

Seems like you can change the names of the teleporters either, which is dumb. Don't want to destroy and rebuild them.
Back to top Go down
SimianWonder
Simian D. Wonder
SimianWonder

PostSubject: Re: Warframe Raziels Domain   Warframe Raziels Domain - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 29, 2016 7:27 pm

Superbuu3 wrote:
I was referring to armour, in terms of if thats a sufficient health pool, as 50 health regen on nova is worthless, but on valkyr thats huge, I checked though her armour is 225, so that actually is useful.

Well if you learn to play her this will be super handy against corpus I very much question her usefulness on grineer though as toxin isnt so hand on these guys.

If that is the case she might have use against the grineer, but I guess we'll find out sooner or later. I was messing around with Ivara earlier and she seems really fun to mess around with im questioning how good she is though.

Yeah, her armour seems fairly strong, she's certainly a hell of a lot tankier than something like a Loki frame.

I'd actually suggest she'd be more useful for Grinner; her stauts effects are toxi, viral and corrosive, which affect health and armour. Corpus shields though? Not so much. Infested have in-built resistance to those elements as well, though it'd just mean you'd need to pay attention to your weapon elements to counter that. Corpus shields? Magnetic element on the Tonkor cuts through those, and Infested can be dealth with via heat, all of which then leaves Saryn to do her thing.

Whilst the Nikana Prime may be universally lauded as one of the bets melee weapons in game, the Spira Prime has been less so. That said, I've still had some joy with it; after the recent buff, it's definitely a crit focussed weapon and with some fire rate modifiers (I forget the names of the mods themselves, sorry!) I've got the fire rate up to +120%, or thereabouts. It does cut through things pretty quickly.

Had I paid for Prime Access, I'd actually be pretty happy with what I'd got this time around. Especially as you get like two and half grands worth of platinum with it as well. Maybe I could've bought my Ember Prime by now with that little lot sitting in the bank!
Back to top Go down
SimianWonder
Simian D. Wonder
SimianWonder

PostSubject: Re: Warframe Raziels Domain   Warframe Raziels Domain - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 29, 2016 10:21 pm

Finally got my Ember Prime, but it took a lot of effort, a couple of essentially wasted trades and one guy being a colossal asshat.

I won't lie, I spent more platinum than I'd have liked to. I eventually got her for 275 plat after haggling the guy down from 300, but this was after spending 50 plat on the chassis and systems in an earlier separate transaction because I'd given up on getting the set for less than 350 plat. I also had to deal with one clown who posted in trade chat, agreed a deal to buy the Ember systems and then responded to an invite to say he was "in mission and would I wait for him?" I agreed, thinking he'd be a couple of minutes, maybe five at most. After fifteen minutes I sent him another message without response, so I gave him another five minutes and gave up, eventually finding the set.

Another ten minutes later he messages back and accuses me of wasting his time. Apparently running a firty five minute missions as you've just agreed a trade and expecting the other person to wait without any further contact is ok? Fuck that.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Warframe Raziels Domain   Warframe Raziels Domain - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2016 5:18 pm

Damn well that sucks, plats easy enough to earn I think I ended up spending lots of mine, terribly I can't remember how, but i'll worry about that later.

In regards to the saryn thing, the toxic statuses hit health directly high level corpus are all shield and no health so the time it takes saryn to kill them should be tiny if you can do guaranteed toxic damage. On the other hand the grineer have huge amounts of health so even if she can helpfully reduce armour etc. There's a lot of other frames I'd like around i.e. Ember with firequake = floored grineer, Rhino stomp = floating grineer, Nova = slowed grineer, excalibur = blinded grineer, loki = disarmed grineer. There's just a lot more useful stuff to do to grineer, I'd rather they be immoblised rather than poisoned.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Warframe Raziels Domain   Warframe Raziels Domain - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2016 4:25 am

When this game bothers to have a story I find myself engrossed. Shame it barely ever happens.
Back to top Go down
SimianWonder
Simian D. Wonder
SimianWonder

PostSubject: Re: Warframe Raziels Domain   Warframe Raziels Domain - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2016 7:10 pm

The Second Dream questline was in equal parts frustrating and amazing. That bit had me swearing in a most uncharacteristic way (Sorry Buu and Moose!) and whilst I knew the twist before the reveal, it was still very well executed; cinematically it was excellent and the score was chilling.

Warframe may be free to play, but its clearly a labour of love and is a million miles away from the likes of those godawful facebook games that give F2P a bad name. I love the game to bits.
Back to top Go down
SimianWonder
Simian D. Wonder
SimianWonder

PostSubject: Re: Warframe Raziels Domain   Warframe Raziels Domain - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2016 4:16 pm

Had a couple of good runs through earlier, one of which involved the Stalker coming after me again.  He chose to do so when I had a full team in the vicinity though, so he didn't last longer than 0.3 seconds.  I now have Dread building, which I'm quite looking forward to.

Took my current flavour of the month, Saryn, into a Tower IV Survival mission with a guy playing Frost and she's tremendously effective.  My current build is build around spreading her spores and they can stack pretty much infinitely, so the damage she can dish out cumulatively is huge.  In the end I had to bail after 35 minutes because the Frost stopped putting his Snow Globe down and was too busy killing things to revive me when I went down right next to him.  He messaged me (in squad chat) to ask why I ran to the exit, and when I told him his globe had run out and he'd not revived me despite being three foot away he claimed he hadn't even noticed either of those things.  I said I'd guessed as much, which is why I left.  A Frost not using their Globe because they're too busy shooting stuff has little place on a two-man survival team.

Trade wise, it's been a poor morning.  Had one guy offer to buy my spare Ember, which I bought in pieces and paid a total of 250pl for, for a laughable 120 plat.  It was advertised at 350 (though I'd have taken 320).  I messaged him to tell him not to waste his or my time, and he came back cursing and told me that I should mind my own business.  I pointed out that when someone is offering money for goods and services, that's pretty much the definition of my business, and he went mad.  I should have taken a screenshot it, but he was properly angry about it.  He must have been a kid with anger-management issues, but it's the first time I've ever been on the receiving end of proper hate mail telling me to die, get cancer etc. Suffice it to say, I reported him.

On a positive note, I've found a good place to farm Neurodes; completing Second Dream opens up a few new maps on earth, one of which is a survival mission.  I went in with a team of two others, and we lasted 32 minutes before my level 22 Ember Prime was getting one-shotted by level 60-ish enemies and I had to retreat.  At the end screen, I noticed I'd received 27 Neurodes.  Very handy.

In addition the the twenty Orokin Cells I farmed from Sargus Ruk, my inventory is currently pretty healthy.  Just need somewhere to get some neural sensors now!
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Warframe Raziels Domain   Warframe Raziels Domain - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2016 6:09 pm

I think you broke all odds and statistics on that. I've been told repeatedly that it drops stuff terribly are you sure you weren't playing with nekros, Ivara and hydroid?
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Warframe Raziels Domain   Warframe Raziels Domain - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2016 6:26 pm

Did I tell you I sold an imprint of my kubrow Simian? Someone offered 40 plat for it. Anyway, got to rank 12, got my Sancti Tigris, and now I think I'll slow down a bit.
Back to top Go down
SimianWonder
Simian D. Wonder
SimianWonder

PostSubject: Re: Warframe Raziels Domain   Warframe Raziels Domain - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2016 7:16 pm

Superbuu3 wrote:
I think you broke all odds and statistics on that. I've been told repeatedly that it drops stuff terribly are you sure you weren't playing with nekros, Ivara and hydroid?

No, I was playing with two Excaliburs. I know that because both of them were just spamming Exalted Blade the entire time!

A_Nonny_Moose wrote:
Did I tell you I sold an imprint of my kubrow Simian? Someone offered 40 plat for it. Anyway, got to rank 12, got my Sancti Tigris, and now I think I'll slow down a bit.

You might have mentioned it once or twice!

My Huras Kubrow is now ready, so I'll spend a bit of time levelling him up. I called him Shakespeare, because I'm all classy and well edumacated and shit.
Back to top Go down
SimianWonder
Simian D. Wonder
SimianWonder

PostSubject: Re: Warframe Raziels Domain   Warframe Raziels Domain - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2016 2:29 pm

After the server-washout yesterday, managed to get a good few hours in this morning. Spent a little while farming Alad V to make the most of both my daily reward (booster drop chance) and the weekend double resource bonus to farm a good number of neural sensors, then hit Draco to finish levelling my Nova and Ash plus a few mastery-fodder melee weapons.

On the subject of Ash, he's a weird thing, isn't he? His first three abilities are basically useless, but his ultimate is nearly completely broken. Huge range, damage and invincibility whilst executing it? Yeah, I can see why a rework is imminent.

Trade wise, I did manage to sell my second spare Ember set this morning for 300 plat so I'm now back to 650ish, which is more or less around where I want to try and maintain.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Warframe Raziels Domain   Warframe Raziels Domain - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2016 12:06 pm

I've been playing this a lot less and to be honest the cock up with the servers really put me off playing it. Either way won't be playing it much for a little whie and i hope they add in some nice material while i'm not playing so i want to play again.

Is the next void trader visit next week or this week?
Back to top Go down
SimianWonder
Simian D. Wonder
SimianWonder

PostSubject: Re: Warframe Raziels Domain   Warframe Raziels Domain - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2016 2:38 pm

Yeah, I'd noticed that both you and Moose have been absent most of the week.

Void Trader is back this week, but only because the servers were down most of last weekend, so he's got the same inventory as previously; a cosmetic item and the "Primed Bane of..." mods. Pretty 'meh' in other words.

Obviously, I'm less burned out on the game than you are, as I'm still playing it pretty much every day. I am struggling with credits though; being a platinum-grabbing trade-whore is all well and good but the trading tax is crippling me. I've bought and sold four ember sets and two frost sets this week, and made roughly 300 plat profit in total, but trade tax is roughly 175-190k per transaction. This week alone I've forked out over a million credits in trade tax, and I struggle to maintain any sort of reasonable credit level.

Of course, i could just not trade for a while.

But that's not going to happen.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Warframe Raziels Domain   Warframe Raziels Domain - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2016 7:25 pm

I played a lot a few weeks ago because I had some time off, and then later shifts. Now I'm back on 6am starts 5 days a week, so I can only squeeze in a couple of hours in the afternoon. I got the Just Cause DLC as well, which took up some time. And now I have Estival Versus to play and Daredevil season 2 to watch.

Whenever I check in I just to Triton or Heiracon a couple times for fusion cores. Mesa is pretty good on Triton since I can jam everyone's guns. Also have Vauban now so I want to figure him out. It's just going to take a while. Also breed a new kubro whenever I can. The improved incubator makes a lot less annoying, and you can get them out of stasis instantly.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Warframe Raziels Domain   Warframe Raziels Domain - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2016 7:39 am

I'll be playing more in a few weeks, I'm gonna be busy. I started uplaoding videos of walking dead and Estival Versus. Not sure if i'm going to be doing any guides to, but thought would be a good time just to put up loads of videos.

I am building Nezha, still not properly played with Ivara/Limbo/Equinox/Mesa and probably other frames I am forgetting. Ill be popping on when they have events and stuff to. I really do want to get into Destiny given that they are doing that April update. I also want to be prepared for Destiny 2 next year.

I'll be honest considering the issues with trade tax I have certainly considered buying a credit booster and going hardcore in the void. We certainly do need to think of a tactic to stop our credit shortage its one of the main reasons i significantly reduced trading and just tried to work percentage profits rather than large bulks of plat trading back and forth which seems to kill credits fast.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Warframe Raziels Domain   Warframe Raziels Domain - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2016 11:02 am

I got a credit booster which was much needed must've made 500k to 1 million.

Next update will be out soon, should add in some more variability, while im busy I expect you guys to donate plenty of resources so when the new weapons are avilable i can get them:

http://worthplaying.com/article/2016/3/4/news/98694/
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
SimianWonder
Simian D. Wonder
SimianWonder

PostSubject: Re: Warframe Raziels Domain   Warframe Raziels Domain - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2016 4:04 pm

Been finishing levelling Valkyr this morning, and I seem to be struggling with Hysteria.  Ash's Bladestorm is broken, yes, but it's essentially a quick cut scene.  Hysteria is real time and as best I can tell, not only is Valkyr pretty much invincible whilst in it, she gets life steal built in as well.  Not only that, but with my current build, it drains 0.75 energy a second and with Naramon focus school, she gets six seconds invisibility on a critical melee hit.  Which is pretty much every single attack in Hysteria.  Oh, and said invisibility isn't affected by nullifiers or by Stalker either, even if Hysteria is.

I'm not sure how it would scale in endless missions, but as far as the sub-100 range goes it has no problems at all . I ran T2 defence with some randoms, only as far as wave 45 because they were relatively low mastery rank and were struggling to damage level 70-80 enemies, and I ended up doing 59% of the group's total damage and got nearly 1200 kills, 400 ahead of the player nearest to me, who was spamming Exalted Blade.

So, other than the fact that it's melee only, where is the downside to Hysteria?  

Life-steal?  Check.  Invincibility?  Check.  Focus-school dependant Invisibility?  Check.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Warframe Raziels Domain   Warframe Raziels Domain - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2016 12:24 pm

I think for a while I'm going to focus on the dojo, get the top floor mapped out. Might rebuild all the labs up there and replace the old ones with reactors, as long as that doesn't interfere with research. Each of the grand halls has 6 doors so there's plenty of space. Moving the dueling grounds up there too, and possibly building another obstacle course. Going to build the observatory first though. I think I picked the classiest garden too.

Also got the Secura Penta from Perrin Sequence. Grenade launcher with triggered explosives. Probably going to be my Nova gun, since the Phage has become my Vauban gun. I put combustion beam and punch through on it, so I chuck a vortex down, all the enemies get sucked in, when the Phage kills them they explode which damages the other enemies in the vortex, which means they die and explode quicker, and so on. It's a nice little chain reaction. None of Vauban's powers last that long or do much damage, so I built him for maximum efficiency so I can spam everything.

Also discovered something about Nova. Range doesn't actually matter for Molecular Prime. Duration affects the range of the initial wave, because it keeps spreading for however long it lasts. A 9 second wave spreads further than an 8 second wave. Range does affect the explosions though, but if I'm using a grenade launcher that should matter.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Warframe Raziels Domain   Warframe Raziels Domain - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Warframe Raziels Domain
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next