Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I want a canon dragon ball movie, thats a prequel

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

I want a canon dragon ball movie, thats a prequel Empty
PostSubject: I want a canon dragon ball movie, thats a prequel   I want a canon dragon ball movie, thats a prequel Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 5:01 pm

I think a cool storyline would be one about master roshi, shen and mutaito fighting king piccolo back in the day. With the movie ending with teh evil rice cooker. Considering he was meant to terrorise and wipe out a huge amount of earth population with his offspring would be a pretty sick movie.
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: I want a canon dragon ball movie, thats a prequel   I want a canon dragon ball movie, thats a prequel Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2015 1:38 am

I want a movie that actually feels like a movie and not an extended episode. The World's Strongest and Wrath of the Dragon are the only ones that come close to achieving a feature-length and grandiose atmosphere for me. Dead Zone and Tree of Might would follow, but part of DZ's grandeur is hindered by its laughably short run-time(it's especially sad when your TV Specials are actually longer) and ToM gets super boring despite the epic setting.

I think one of the DB films that had the Devil in it also felt bigger in scope than usual, but I can't remember it all that well.
Back to top Go down
Neo
CP9 Agent
Neo

PostSubject: Re: I want a canon dragon ball movie, thats a prequel   I want a canon dragon ball movie, thats a prequel Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2015 1:52 am

I want one where the bad guy shows up and beats everyone and then Goku and Vegeta have training montages and then Goku fights the bad guy again and powers up to something previously unseen and then he wins the fight and then everyone who died is revived by Shenron.
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: I want a canon dragon ball movie, thats a prequel   I want a canon dragon ball movie, thats a prequel Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2015 1:59 am

That sounds far more original than anything we've seen in the previous films. You should write for these movies.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: I want a canon dragon ball movie, thats a prequel   I want a canon dragon ball movie, thats a prequel Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2015 3:27 am

I want where Goku buys Roshi a wacky robot for his birthday. Then a Russian Saiyan called Mango shows up and kills Vegeta, and Gokus has to train in the snow to beat him. And Chichi begs him not to fight but he doesn't really notice. Then when he fights Mango, Chichi shows up to support him but he doesn't really notice. And after he wins he makes a speech about world peace and food.
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: I want a canon dragon ball movie, thats a prequel   I want a canon dragon ball movie, thats a prequel Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2015 3:33 am

HAPPYBIRTHDAYROSHI
Back to top Go down
Casa
RULES OF NATURE
Casa

PostSubject: Re: I want a canon dragon ball movie, thats a prequel   I want a canon dragon ball movie, thats a prequel Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2015 9:28 am

I want one where Gohan tries to teach a group of inner city kids how to sense ki and love learning.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: I want a canon dragon ball movie, thats a prequel   I want a canon dragon ball movie, thats a prequel Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2015 3:02 pm

A_Nonny_Moose wrote:
I want where Goku buys Roshi a wacky robot for his birthday. Then a Russian Saiyan called Mango shows up and kills Vegeta, and Gokus has to train in the snow to beat him. And Chichi begs him not to fight but he doesn't really notice. Then when he fights Mango, Chichi shows up to support him but he doesn't really notice. And after he wins he makes a speech about world peace and food.

The fact someone else watched this to give this much detail makes me very happy.
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: I want a canon dragon ball movie, thats a prequel   I want a canon dragon ball movie, thats a prequel Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2015 1:22 am

I would like to hear some sort of Hearts On Fire and Head-Cha-La mash up during the training montage(which is comprised of him mostly hunting and devouring dinosaurs).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I want a canon dragon ball movie, thats a prequel   I want a canon dragon ball movie, thats a prequel Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I want a canon dragon ball movie, thats a prequel
Page 1 of 1