Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Street Fighter V

Go down 
+6
Neo
Baal
Zero
Superbuu3
????
Golden Boy
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

Street Fighter V - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Street Fighter V   Street Fighter V - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2014 8:56 pm

This isn't a timed exclusive its a straight up exclusive. Its been confirmed by both sony and xbone, with Phil Spencer apologising.
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
????
Butter Bomb

PostSubject: Re: Street Fighter V   Street Fighter V - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2014 1:18 am

So SFV isn't free to play according to the producer of the game......................

Oh thank god. At least you aren't taking the Killer Instinct route. Thank for comfort I guess Capcom.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Street Fighter V   Street Fighter V - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2014 11:53 am

Empirewild wrote:
So SFV isn't free to play according to the producer of the game......................

Oh thank god. At least you aren't taking the Killer Instinct route. Thank for comfort I guess Capcom.

How behind the times are you, they said that like over a year ago.
Back to top Go down
????
Butter Bomb

PostSubject: Re: Street Fighter V   Street Fighter V - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2014 2:47 pm

Superbuu3 wrote:
Empirewild wrote:

How behind the times are you, they said that like over a year ago.

I didn't know a FTP model was even considered till now. They just say out of nowhere "Hey guys, we aren't doing FTP." I was like "Uh, ok. That is is cool I guess."

Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Street Fighter V   Street Fighter V - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2014 4:18 pm

Ono has never wanted shit like that in his games.
Back to top Go down
????
Butter Bomb

PostSubject: Re: Street Fighter V   Street Fighter V - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2014 9:33 pm

Baal wrote:
Ono has never wanted shit like that in his games.

Well that is good to hear.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Street Fighter V   Street Fighter V - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2014 6:57 am

Stage Demo of SFV featuring Combofied playing Chun-Li vs Mike Ross playing Ryu.

Notable Shit
-Revenge Meter is still a thing, probably the way you do supers in the game
-Characters have differing number of bars for EX Meter, possibly depending on some unknown factor (If they're using SF3 aesthetics like everyone thinks, you can probably select supers.)
-Animations are much smoother than SFIV
-Walkspeeds look like ass
-Sacrificing all of your EX Meter lets you go into some special mode for a few seconds, but it also acts as a cancel so you can continue your combo.
-No one knows what else the EX Meter is for besides the cancels, I would assume EX modes naturally, but nothing was seen of it.
-Damage values are fuckin Hiiiiiigh
-Cutscene supers seem to be gone
-Chip kills seem to be gone, but as a return, regular ass normals do chip damage too.
-Instant block is a thing too
-Street Fighter V - Page 3 Wygzts
-The bowl stays on the losers head next round.
-This is probably alpha as fuck.
Back to top Go down
Zero
The Hero
Zero

PostSubject: Re: Street Fighter V   Street Fighter V - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2014 1:47 pm

From the footage we saw, I like where this is going. I do hope that you can select multiple Supers for different levels of Super Meter. And I'm guessing the instant block is similar to Smash Bros' power shield, where if you block at the exact timing it won't do any chip.
Back to top Go down
http://mysticforum.forumotion.com/
Golden Boy
Style Icon
Golden Boy

PostSubject: Re: Street Fighter V   Street Fighter V - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2014 5:33 pm

The game looks a lot better than I expected.
Back to top Go down
????
Butter Bomb

PostSubject: Re: Street Fighter V   Street Fighter V - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2015 12:47 am

So according to Capcom, seems like the whole "SUPER ULTRA DELUXE" whatever in the SF games are dead in the water and SF5 will be the only SF5.

http://www.ign.com/articles/2015/07/18/street-fighter-5-dlc-plans-outlined#disqus_thread

Meaning all balance updates, new characters, and other stuff are now just updates.
Back to top Go down
????
Butter Bomb

PostSubject: Re: Street Fighter V   Street Fighter V - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2015 12:50 am

Also new character add later can be earned by *GASP* BY PLAYING THE GAME! (Or your could buy them, but you have to suck really hard to not earn them)
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Street Fighter V   Street Fighter V - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2015 3:44 am

Aren't you going to start calling them crapcom. I hope you realise how much more of a douche you used to be.
Back to top Go down
????
Butter Bomb

PostSubject: Re: Street Fighter V   Street Fighter V - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2015 5:21 am

Funny because I never once called them Crapcom, like ever.

I don't like them still, but I can now become more accepting of them lately. They have been improving.

Only thing I am worried in SF5 is that it looks a bit slow. Other than that, looks like a decent game.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Street Fighter V   Street Fighter V - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2015 1:14 pm

Another new character leaked Laura:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Street Fighter V   Street Fighter V - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2016 3:24 pm

I'm getting this tuesday who's going to be playing?
Back to top Go down
Eevil-Psycho
Captain Spaulding
Eevil-Psycho

PostSubject: Re: Street Fighter V   Street Fighter V - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2016 7:48 pm

I'm also getting it, haven't bought or played a Street Fighter since I got 2 on my Gameboy.
Back to top Go down
Golden Boy
Style Icon
Golden Boy

PostSubject: Re: Street Fighter V   Street Fighter V - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2016 6:08 pm

I'd really like to intoxicate you with my beauty, but I'm somewhat busy and too lazy to learn how to play SF.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Street Fighter V   Street Fighter V - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2016 5:46 pm

So whos actually playing this regularly I wouldnt mind kicking everyone's asses I've not played much, but i'll assume you all suck.
Back to top Go down
Eevil-Psycho
Captain Spaulding
Eevil-Psycho

PostSubject: Re: Street Fighter V   Street Fighter V - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 29, 2016 5:35 pm

ended up not getting it, had it reserved, but didn't have the time to pick it up, and they sell it on if you don't pick it up in a certain amount of time... Didn't really bother to go in and get it afterwards.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Street Fighter V   Street Fighter V - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2016 5:19 pm

Eevil-Psycho wrote:
ended up not getting it, had it reserved, but didn't have the time to pick it up, and they sell it on if you don't pick it up in a certain amount of time...  Didn't really bother to go in and get it afterwards.

Well we get the update soon, so see whats added and if its what you want and then grab it. Its a very good fighting game if you are bad at fighting games as its accessible, I'll play with you and when we get lobbies I got a few guys who'll play with us.
Back to top Go down
Eevil-Psycho
Captain Spaulding
Eevil-Psycho

PostSubject: Re: Street Fighter V   Street Fighter V - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2016 7:34 pm

I'll see, doubt it though, gonna get The Division soon, and I still need to finish MGS:V, Fallout 4 and I recently got the Resident Evil collection which I haven't even touched yet...
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Street Fighter V   Street Fighter V - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2016 1:42 pm

I don't like this game
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Street Fighter V   Street Fighter V - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2016 12:07 pm

Baal wrote:
I don't like this game
Any particular reason? Do you not like it compared to 4 or do you just not like SF as a whole any more?
Back to top Go down
Haseoviawesome
Should of learned English
Haseoviawesome

PostSubject: Re: Street Fighter V   Street Fighter V - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2016 3:00 am

Baal wrote:
I don't like this game
The first post you make in almost a year.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Street Fighter V   Street Fighter V - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2016 11:55 am

The story mode is coming out at the end of the month should be awesome.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Street Fighter V   Street Fighter V - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Street Fighter V
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next