Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Avengers: Age of Ultron

Go down 
+9
Superbuu3
testtubebaby
SimianWonder
Skip
Eevil-Psycho
Zero
Baal
Neo
Talking Sock
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
SimianWonder
Simian D. Wonder
SimianWonder

Avengers: Age of Ultron - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Avengers: Age of Ultron   Avengers: Age of Ultron - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2015 8:02 pm

Paul Bettany finally getting a physical appearance in a Marvel film, good to see.
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: Avengers: Age of Ultron   Avengers: Age of Ultron - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2015 12:34 am

Back to top Go down
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

PostSubject: Re: Avengers: Age of Ultron   Avengers: Age of Ultron - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2015 2:30 am

Mediocre movie.
Back to top Go down
Neo
CP9 Agent
Neo

PostSubject: Re: Avengers: Age of Ultron   Avengers: Age of Ultron - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2015 2:33 am

Compared to the first one? I'm planning on seeing it tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

PostSubject: Re: Avengers: Age of Ultron   Avengers: Age of Ultron - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2015 2:59 am

It's very similar to the first one and that's the problem. It's not new anymore so I would've appreciated it if Marvel did a little more this time other than explosions, quips and in-fighting.
Back to top Go down
Skip
Australianus
Skip

PostSubject: Re: Avengers: Age of Ultron   Avengers: Age of Ultron - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2015 5:18 am

I'm planning on seeing this tomorrow too. I shall temper my expectations accordingly then.
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: Avengers: Age of Ultron   Avengers: Age of Ultron - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2015 1:19 pm

So, whatever happened to Betty Ross?
Back to top Go down
Eevil-Psycho
Captain Spaulding
Eevil-Psycho

PostSubject: Re: Avengers: Age of Ultron   Avengers: Age of Ultron - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2015 2:01 pm

The first one Wasnt very special either... I got pretty much flamed when i said it back when it just came out, but looking back on it...

Still excited to see this one tomorrow though
Back to top Go down
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

PostSubject: Re: Avengers: Age of Ultron   Avengers: Age of Ultron - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2015 6:00 pm

I will concede you were right at the time. Although it's still the best Phase 1 movie after Iron Man.
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: Avengers: Age of Ultron   Avengers: Age of Ultron - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2015 11:58 am

I think the first Avengers was rather special, even if part of its pizzazz was seeing everyone finally team up. It ain't perfect, but it's still rather a fun thrill ride. Its biggest issue is how the climax feels like a drag on re-watches.

Avengers 2 might turn out the same way. I wouldn't say that the majority of it was basically the same as the last film, but the final climactic showdown is absolutely nothin' new other than...

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Neo
CP9 Agent
Neo

PostSubject: Re: Avengers: Age of Ultron   Avengers: Age of Ultron - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2015 12:44 pm

censored
Spoiler:

Last edited by Neo on Fri Apr 24, 2015 5:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: Avengers: Age of Ultron   Avengers: Age of Ultron - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2015 12:53 pm

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

PostSubject: Re: Avengers: Age of Ultron   Avengers: Age of Ultron - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2015 2:05 pm

You should probably spoiler tag that, Neo.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Skip
Australianus
Skip

PostSubject: Re: Avengers: Age of Ultron   Avengers: Age of Ultron - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2015 2:39 pm

I still enjoyed this, not sure whether I think it's better than the first Avengers or not though. The dialogue is still snappy, and it had a great sense of humour about it; but Ultron was a weird villain.
Back to top Go down
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

PostSubject: Re: Avengers: Age of Ultron   Avengers: Age of Ultron - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2015 5:27 pm

I liked Ultron's personality, but he was fodder throughout the movie.
Back to top Go down
Neo
CP9 Agent
Neo

PostSubject: Re: Avengers: Age of Ultron   Avengers: Age of Ultron - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2015 5:36 pm

Was there a thing at the very end of the credits? People wanted to leave for food so I didn't sit through the lot.
Back to top Go down
StormCrow95
East Blue Pirate Captain
StormCrow95

PostSubject: Re: Avengers: Age of Ultron   Avengers: Age of Ultron - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2015 5:49 pm

Well, Adult Swim did a teaser for the movie as a bump last night.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/CaptainStarbird
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: Avengers: Age of Ultron   Avengers: Age of Ultron - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2015 6:09 pm

Neo wrote:
Was there a thing at the very end of the credits? People wanted to leave for food so I didn't sit through the lot.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Eevil-Psycho
Captain Spaulding
Eevil-Psycho

PostSubject: Re: Avengers: Age of Ultron   Avengers: Age of Ultron - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2015 11:45 pm

Neo wrote:
censored
Spoiler:

thanks for censoring this, read it before it was censored sadly enough and it kind of ruined the character for me. not cool.

Quite liked the movie, but nothing all too special. it dragged a bit in the middle too.
Back to top Go down
Zero
The Hero
Zero

PostSubject: Re: Avengers: Age of Ultron   Avengers: Age of Ultron - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2015 2:18 pm

SOK wrote:
Neo wrote:

Spoiler:

There wasn't anything added on.
Back to top Go down
http://mysticforum.forumotion.com/
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Avengers: Age of Ultron   Avengers: Age of Ultron - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2015 6:13 pm

I liked it but I wanted more Ultron. Marvel finally put a compelling villain on the screen and he got side lined to fit in a bunch of set up for other movies (and a fun but pointless Hulkbuster fight).

Ultron's first talk with Jarvis and the Avengers was great, but after that I never really followed his reasoning. I suppose "mad robot" is supposed to be enough but it seemed like there was more to it that got glossed over or cut out. When they started about why Ultron makes his bodies human-like I was suddenly intrigued, but it was two lines.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Chocolate
Spartan
Dr. Chocolate

PostSubject: Re: Avengers: Age of Ultron   Avengers: Age of Ultron - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2015 12:19 pm

SOK wrote:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Avengers: Age of Ultron   Avengers: Age of Ultron - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2015 11:02 pm

A_Nonny_Moose wrote:
I liked it but I wanted more Ultron. Marvel finally put a compelling villain on the screen and he got side lined to fit in a bunch of set up for other movies (and a fun but pointless Hulkbuster fight).

Ultron's first talk with Jarvis and the Avengers was great, but after that I never really followed his reasoning. I suppose "mad robot" is supposed to be enough but it seemed like there was more to it that got glossed over or cut out. When they started about why Ultron makes his bodies human-like I was suddenly intrigued, but it was two lines.

You're supposed to insert the skynet or matrix nonsense in, its pretty obvious the line of thought we've seen in a bunch of movies. It seemed kinda odd though with how chummy he was with scarlet witch and quiksilver though.

I think I might've preferred it to the first, on multiple watches the first movie dragged in spots despite being a generally great movie. I think I want to see this again.

Spoiler:

The CGI in the opening scene was freaking shitty as well it made everyone look they were made out of rubber. Especially everything invlving thor.

I think a lot of scenes suffered by having too many ppl, I also don't get how the more human characters didn't get wrecked by everything and ultron throughout the movie.
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Avengers: Age of Ultron   Avengers: Age of Ultron - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2015 11:55 pm

The red mist stuff in Thor 2 became an infinity stone somehow.
Back to top Go down
Eevil-Psycho
Captain Spaulding
Eevil-Psycho

PostSubject: Re: Avengers: Age of Ultron   Avengers: Age of Ultron - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2015 10:26 am

yeah, the aether is one of them. it's the reality stone.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Avengers: Age of Ultron   Avengers: Age of Ultron - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Avengers: Age of Ultron
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next