Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

That new TMNT movie.

Go down 
+5
????
Talking Sock
Kaio
Superbuu3
A_Nonny_Moose
9 posters
AuthorMessage
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

That new TMNT movie. Empty
PostSubject: That new TMNT movie.   That new TMNT movie. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 6:31 pm

That new TMNT movie. 05xwxaD

Last edited by A_Nonny_Moose on Sun Feb 02, 2014 5:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: That new TMNT movie.   That new TMNT movie. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 5:34 pm

Am I the only one who can't see this?
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: That new TMNT movie.   That new TMNT movie. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 5:37 pm

There, that should work.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: That new TMNT movie.   That new TMNT movie. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 5:39 pm

Aside from donatello who looks amazing the rest look terrible.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: That new TMNT movie.   That new TMNT movie. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 5:47 pm

I was thinking that too but I only just realised what makes them look so odd. They have lips.
Back to top Go down
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

PostSubject: Re: That new TMNT movie.   That new TMNT movie. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 10:00 pm

Will this be released as Teenage Mutant Hero Turtles in Britain?
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: That new TMNT movie.   That new TMNT movie. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 10:11 pm

Hero Turtles.
Back to top Go down
????
Butter Bomb

PostSubject: Re: That new TMNT movie.   That new TMNT movie. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 7:43 pm

The amount of cancer I wish I had to not of seen THAT! I might not even be the biggest TMNT fan, but they deserve better.
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: That new TMNT movie.   That new TMNT movie. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2014 4:07 pm

That new TMNT movie. Apfain10

Their lips killed Megan Fox. Turtles fight with honor!
Back to top Go down
Neo
CP9 Agent
Neo

PostSubject: Re: That new TMNT movie.   That new TMNT movie. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2014 4:39 pm

Why is Michael Bay still allowed to make movies?
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: That new TMNT movie.   That new TMNT movie. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2014 4:43 pm

I'm confused. Was that a trailer for a new Batman film? It seemed like it was.
Back to top Go down
testtubebaby
Skypiea Priest
testtubebaby

PostSubject: Re: That new TMNT movie.   That new TMNT movie. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2014 4:56 pm

cant believe mikey took his mask off, he's gonna be mobbed walking down the street now
Back to top Go down
????
Butter Bomb

PostSubject: Re: That new TMNT movie.   That new TMNT movie. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2014 10:08 pm

Neo wrote:
Why is Michael Bay still allowed to make movies?

Because human society is a bunch of masochist fucks.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: That new TMNT movie.   That new TMNT movie. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2014 10:17 pm

Wait, so Shredder is responsible for making the turtles in this? And he's white?
Back to top Go down
Dr. Chocolate
Spartan
Dr. Chocolate

PostSubject: Re: That new TMNT movie.   That new TMNT movie. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 5:19 pm

Unmasked Michelangelo looks a bit like Whoopi Goldberg
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: That new TMNT movie.   That new TMNT movie. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2014 4:04 pm

I saw this. When it's just the turtles fighting and having fun it was decent, but otherwise boring. Some really odd stuff too.

Almost every scene Megan Fox was in, someone had to mention how hot she was. Will Arnett's only role in the movie is hit on her, and Michelangelo was constantly calling her hot. Which was just weird because he's a giant turtle. And her only role in the film is explaining the plot. They give her a roommate just so she can yell what's happened so far at her.

Shredder was just some evil Japanese guy in a robot suit, with no real connection to the turtles or Splinter. But Splinter talks and acts like there is one. He teaches the turtles martial arts just as a way to keep them occupied it seems. and he teaches himself too, just from some book he finds in the sewer. And yet he ends up being a lot better than them somehow.

The evil plan is the old release deadly gas over the city one, but it's so damn rushed. This company that's secretly working with Shredder was working on a mutagen to cure some deadly gas they made. So they could release the gas and sell the cure and then somehow rule New York or something. The turtles and Splinter were the test subjects but they were lost so the plan just got put on hold. They could never make the mutagen again or something. But they capture the turtles and they're just like "We can get the mutagen from their blood. Release the gas!". And it all happens in the space of a few hours.

The way the turtles look really did hurt the film. They're too big, too bulky. When they're talking to humans they look intimidating, they almost come off as bullies at first. Granted they are trying to scare April so she won't talk, but it sets the wrong tone and they never really shake it off.

The last fight against Shredder was a disappointment. He beats the turtles up, and they decide to work together, etc. But instead of a cool, lengthy battle with the turtles fighting as a team, they just do one thing and beat Shredder.

Oh, and there's a fart joke. Someone farts and that's the joke.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Chocolate
Spartan
Dr. Chocolate

PostSubject: Re: That new TMNT movie.   That new TMNT movie. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2014 2:26 pm

Saw it yesterday.
Not a bad movie, and for once there is a Vernon I don't want to beat with a club.
Back to top Go down
????
Butter Bomb

PostSubject: Re: That new TMNT movie.   That new TMNT movie. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2014 4:12 pm

I don't even like TMNT that much and I can tell, this movie looks and is probably going to be shit if I ever watch it.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: That new TMNT movie.   That new TMNT movie. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2014 4:54 pm

Shut the fuck up, Empirewild.
Back to top Go down
????
Butter Bomb

PostSubject: Re: That new TMNT movie.   That new TMNT movie. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2014 5:59 pm

Baal wrote:
Shut the fuck up, Empirewild.

Shut the fuck up...........and Jam?

I'm sorry Baal, that was a terrible joke. I'll shut up now.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: That new TMNT movie.   That new TMNT movie. Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2014 1:56 am

I don't like TMNT much either but it was passable. Just some really weird choices. It really feels like there should be a connection between Shredder and Splinter. Not only because that's naturally how it goes, but in this movie it feels that way because of how Splinter talks. He sounds vaguely Asian for no reason, he knows all about Shredder and the Foot somehow, and he trains the turtles specifically to fight them.

It must have been there in a previous version of the script, but then someone changed so the connection was to April instead, and didn't bother rewriting the dialogue concerning Shredder.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: That new TMNT movie.   That new TMNT movie. Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2014 11:33 am

Maybe he was just shellshocked?
Back to top Go down
Dr. Chocolate
Spartan
Dr. Chocolate

PostSubject: Re: That new TMNT movie.   That new TMNT movie. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2015 12:29 am

Nostalgia Critic and Angry Video Game Nerd did a side by side review of the movie, visiting the Turtles in every media, and revisiting the old movies.
That is a fun review.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: That new TMNT movie.   That new TMNT movie. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

That new TMNT movie.
Page 1 of 1