Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Soul Sacrifice and SS Delta

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
testtubebaby
Skypiea Priest
testtubebaby

Soul Sacrifice and SS Delta Empty
PostSubject: Soul Sacrifice and SS Delta   Soul Sacrifice and SS Delta Icon_minitimeWed Dec 25, 2013 7:22 pm

are we doing 4 player on this game? if so who's in
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Soul Sacrifice and SS Delta   Soul Sacrifice and SS Delta Icon_minitimeWed Dec 25, 2013 7:33 pm

Has anyone started? I think the core game is SP and the later game has coop sections. Need to see how its split up. I downloaded this and all the DLC for it though. Its probably an idea to keep coop in mind though before we all end up diff levels just tell me what i need to do.
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
testtubebaby
Skypiea Priest
testtubebaby

PostSubject: Re: Soul Sacrifice and SS Delta   Soul Sacrifice and SS Delta Icon_minitimeWed Dec 25, 2013 7:38 pm

i havnt played it yet, downloaded ready tho but no DLC.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Soul Sacrifice and SS Delta   Soul Sacrifice and SS Delta Icon_minitimeWed Dec 25, 2013 7:38 pm

there's 10 pieces all are free. I think all of them are coop content i might be wrong though.
Back to top Go down
testtubebaby
Skypiea Priest
testtubebaby

PostSubject: Re: Soul Sacrifice and SS Delta   Soul Sacrifice and SS Delta Icon_minitimeWed Dec 25, 2013 7:47 pm

cheers mate ill grab them now
Back to top Go down
testtubebaby
Skypiea Priest
testtubebaby

PostSubject: Re: Soul Sacrifice and SS Delta   Soul Sacrifice and SS Delta Icon_minitimeThu Dec 26, 2013 7:54 pm

so mrs TTB started this last night, you gotta do 6 chapters + a boss after before you go online
Back to top Go down
SimianWonder
Simian D. Wonder
SimianWonder

PostSubject: Re: Soul Sacrifice and SS Delta   Soul Sacrifice and SS Delta Icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 9:10 pm

I played this for a moment, only doing what I guess was the tutorial opening battle.  I struggled with the controls to be honest, my hands aren't used to contorting enough to use both Vita's analogue sticks in conjunction with the face buttons and both shoulders buttons.
Back to top Go down
BlackChaosDragon
Evil God
BlackChaosDragon

PostSubject: Re: Soul Sacrifice and SS Delta   Soul Sacrifice and SS Delta Icon_minitimeSat Jan 04, 2014 7:36 pm

you'll get used to im sure
though i would like to point out one thing the more players there are in the level the more health the boss has .... like way more
so for single player dont add any allys unless you need to ( free quests and stuff)
Back to top Go down
SimianWonder
Simian D. Wonder
SimianWonder

PostSubject: Re: Soul Sacrifice and SS Delta   Soul Sacrifice and SS Delta Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 12:13 pm

Just got my head kicked in for the first time. I've done a couple of simple missions that involve nothing more than hitting a few enemies until they die (missions taking no more than a minutes, literally), and I encountered a big fire-based enemy who rolls around a lot and does big damage.

I'm not sure what to make of the game; whether it'll open up, offer a lot of different options for varying play styles and be a lot of fun, or whether it'll force you to using only certain methods again certain enemies and stifling your creativity.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Soul Sacrifice and SS Delta   Soul Sacrifice and SS Delta Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 5:38 pm

TTB have you played this yet? Should i bother getting up to the MP bit i got stuff to play so vita stuff really falls far down on the backlog meter.
Back to top Go down
testtubebaby
Skypiea Priest
testtubebaby

PostSubject: Re: Soul Sacrifice and SS Delta   Soul Sacrifice and SS Delta Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 6:11 pm

ive not touched it at all, having said that im the same when it comes to my backlog so the vita only really comes out when im travelling to birmingham but i can start it myself soon if we're gonna play
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Soul Sacrifice and SS Delta   Soul Sacrifice and SS Delta Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 6:37 pm

I only played it for a little bit but I didn't like it.
Back to top Go down
SimianWonder
Simian D. Wonder
SimianWonder

PostSubject: Re: Soul Sacrifice and SS Delta   Soul Sacrifice and SS Delta Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 7:49 pm

I'm still deciding whether I try to go for a second run of P4G, or opt for one of the other titles in my Vita backlog; Uncharted, Gravity Rush, Guacamelee, Sonic Racing... I forget the others.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Soul Sacrifice and SS Delta   Soul Sacrifice and SS Delta Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 9:11 pm

Play Guacamelee.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Soul Sacrifice and SS Delta   Soul Sacrifice and SS Delta Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 9:32 pm

I second guacamelee
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Soul Sacrifice and SS Delta   Soul Sacrifice and SS Delta Icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2014 3:02 am

Uh, I think i levelled up more than I should because i'm really bad at this game...

I promise if i play with anyone and i'm too highly levelled i'll let them save/sacrifice our kills (otherwise finders keepers).
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Soul Sacrifice and SS Delta   Soul Sacrifice and SS Delta Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2014 3:31 pm

Hey guys now would be a good time to play online with me, I got a relatively easy mission unlocked with what appears to be an easily accessible spell that whould make single player a lot easier. However I can lock myself out of the mission if I try and complete stuff. So I'll hold off for a while, but i'd recommend taking me up on the offer as cerberus is a complete bitch.
Back to top Go down
SimianWonder
Simian D. Wonder
SimianWonder

PostSubject: Re: Soul Sacrifice and SS Delta   Soul Sacrifice and SS Delta Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2014 3:42 pm

I left my digital PS+ copy gathering dust, metaphorically speaking, when Toukiden came out. Two huge time sinks is just too much for me in one go!
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Soul Sacrifice and SS Delta   Soul Sacrifice and SS Delta Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 3:31 pm

Cthonian and Abyssal Fiends have been added as bosses to SS Delta as free DLC and a new noss Bahamut.

They look like they'll be supporting this one with free DLC to. Will definitely buy this at some point, the improvements over vanilla sound amazing.
Back to top Go down
SimianWonder
Simian D. Wonder
SimianWonder

PostSubject: Re: Soul Sacrifice and SS Delta   Soul Sacrifice and SS Delta Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 6:33 pm

Delta's only £23.99 on the PS store, so it's not stupid money. Sadly, I didn't get on enough with vanilla SS to justify paying twenty four quid for it.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Soul Sacrifice and SS Delta   Soul Sacrifice and SS Delta Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 1:51 am

I'd happily pay £24 for it SS ended up being one of my fave vita games. This is more an issue of having more stuff to play.
Back to top Go down
BlackChaosDragon
Evil God
BlackChaosDragon

PostSubject: Re: Soul Sacrifice and SS Delta   Soul Sacrifice and SS Delta Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2014 2:57 pm

Ugh starting again from scratch was really a pain but yeah i think progressing at a much quicker pace than before though.
Soul Sacrifice and SS Delta 2014-06-13-191420
My SS life explained lol

Im currently on the 7th pact thing and clearing up the new story.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Soul Sacrifice and SS Delta   Soul Sacrifice and SS Delta Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2014 4:49 pm

SS delta is on sale who's in?

Due to carry overs any difficult sections if people really want to play through SS vanilla and need help I will offer my services to beat all the tough bosses, with my level 100 character. Some stuff carries over but levels don't:

Alright this carries over to SS Delta:

Spoiler:

Improvements just a small selection (there's more):

Source uberxtechnic eu blog:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
SimianWonder
Simian D. Wonder
SimianWonder

PostSubject: Re: Soul Sacrifice and SS Delta   Soul Sacrifice and SS Delta Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2014 6:47 pm

I never quite clicked with SS, but Delta for a tenner (or thereabouts) is still tempting.
Back to top Go down
SimianWonder
Simian D. Wonder
SimianWonder

PostSubject: Re: Soul Sacrifice and SS Delta   Soul Sacrifice and SS Delta Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2014 7:32 pm

Nuts to it, bought SSD and MK9.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Soul Sacrifice and SS Delta   Soul Sacrifice and SS Delta Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Soul Sacrifice and SS Delta
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next