Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ultra Street Fighter IV

Go down 
+6
A_Nonny_Moose
Superbuu3
Zero
Neo
brandon
Baal
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Skip
Australianus
Skip

Ultra Street Fighter IV - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ultra Street Fighter IV   Ultra Street Fighter IV - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 4:17 pm

Presumably, fighting game community.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Ultra Street Fighter IV   Ultra Street Fighter IV - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 5:03 pm

Oh I thought he was referring to a new game called Foxy Girl Catfight.
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
Skip
Australianus
Skip

PostSubject: Re: Ultra Street Fighter IV   Ultra Street Fighter IV - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 5:41 pm

From the makers of Dead or Alive?
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Ultra Street Fighter IV   Ultra Street Fighter IV - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 5:49 pm

If a solid fighting game came out with that F2P model came out, I'm sure the community would love it. It's just a question of whether it would make any money.
Back to top Go down
Rockstar_Sinistar
Gary
Rockstar_Sinistar

PostSubject: Re: Ultra Street Fighter IV   Ultra Street Fighter IV - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 8:20 pm

Back to top Go down
http://thepit.forumotion.com/
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Ultra Street Fighter IV   Ultra Street Fighter IV - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 6:18 am

New feature for USF4 confirmed, you can now change your character's edition that they come from and make it so they play with all of the stuff they had in other versions of the game.

This is a great addition.
Back to top Go down
Neo
CP9 Agent
Neo

PostSubject: Re: Ultra Street Fighter IV   Ultra Street Fighter IV - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 8:22 am

That seems like an amazing way to destroy the balance of the game.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Ultra Street Fighter IV   Ultra Street Fighter IV - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 12:52 pm

I highly doubt that feature will be allowed in actual tourneys, people will probably end up doing side tourneys for that though. Nonetheless, this feature is available in ST and that games balance is fine for the most part (Vega and O. Sagat are stupid, but the latter is soft banned anyways).
Back to top Go down
Neo
CP9 Agent
Neo

PostSubject: Re: Ultra Street Fighter IV   Ultra Street Fighter IV - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 1:04 pm

Ah okay, I guess that seems cool then. Are there many overt differences between the various iterations of characters or is it mostly things that aren't obvious unless you know what to look for ie: hitboxes, frame timing etc?
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Ultra Street Fighter IV   Ultra Street Fighter IV - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 1:15 pm

There are some characters who are just outright better in different versions of the game. Vanilla Sagat is infamously powerful character, AE Yun is also stupidly strong, Vanilla Akuma is really powerful, AE Viper is stupid, there's a lot of characters who've been better in different versions.

Most vanilla and super characters have better damage than the succeeding versions of the characters, but some characters are so bad in earlier versions that won't matter. Characters like Dan, Gouken, and Hakan have so many better buffs come AE, 2012, and finally Ultra. It's an offline mode so it'll probably definitely get a side tournament, this mode got a great reaction at SCR last night and a lot of people relaly love this kind of thing.

I'm a bit disappointed you won't be able to use it in online lobbies with an option to turn it off, but hey what are you gonna do.
Back to top Go down
Golden Boy
Style Icon
Golden Boy

PostSubject: Re: Ultra Street Fighter IV   Ultra Street Fighter IV - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 4:40 pm

AE Yun (and Yang) were so hype, unlike Vanilla Sagat and Super's top tier which consisted of charge characters. There was finally an overpowered rush down character.
Back to top Go down
Zero
The Hero
Zero

PostSubject: Re: Ultra Street Fighter IV   Ultra Street Fighter IV - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 3:38 am

Fifth character finally revealed....

...aaaaand it's a letdown.
Back to top Go down
http://mysticforum.forumotion.com/
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Ultra Street Fighter IV   Ultra Street Fighter IV - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 4:00 am

I think Decapre's pretty cool with her cool tools and her ultras being nutty as hell. Although, I wasn't expecting a completely new character from the ground up considering from the start this game was probably meant to be another update and the new characters were something an extra.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Ultra Street Fighter IV   Ultra Street Fighter IV - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 9:59 pm

She looks like she plays too similar to Cammy. I'm most interested in Rolento out of this lot.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Ultra Street Fighter IV   Ultra Street Fighter IV - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 2:07 am

She's a charge character and most of her stuff is completely different from Cammy aside from her normals.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Ultra Street Fighter IV   Ultra Street Fighter IV - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 2:06 pm

I'm sure there's differences I just was never a fan of Cammy's basic move set. I'll try her just because her specials look cool, but i've never bothered with charge characters apart from Vega. BTW is he still shit or was he improved post Super, I didn't play the other versions.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Ultra Street Fighter IV   Ultra Street Fighter IV - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 5:43 pm

I just read that they added delayed wake up to the game to mess with knockdown setups. Sounds very interesting.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Ultra Street Fighter IV   Ultra Street Fighter IV - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 5:56 pm

Superbuu3 wrote:
I'm sure there's differences I just was never a fan of Cammy's basic move set.  I'll try her just because her specials look cool, but i've never bothered with charge characters apart from Vega.  BTW is he still shit or was he improved post Super, I didn't play the other versions.

I think Vega's like average now, he's not used a lot, but I'm pretty sure he's not bad.
Back to top Go down
Zero
The Hero
Zero

PostSubject: Re: Ultra Street Fighter IV   Ultra Street Fighter IV - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 8:09 pm

A_Nonny_Moose wrote:
I just read that they added delayed wake up to the game to mess with knockdown setups. Sounds very interesting.

Yeah, they did that because of what the FGC calls the vortex where once you get one knockdown the setups basically put you at an extreme advantage and you can just keep getting the knockdown to keep it going.
Back to top Go down
http://mysticforum.forumotion.com/
Golden Boy
Style Icon
Golden Boy

PostSubject: Re: Ultra Street Fighter IV   Ultra Street Fighter IV - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 12:31 am

Superbuu3 wrote:
What's FGC?

Ultra Street Fighter IV - Page 2 Saltfordejcm5
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Ultra Street Fighter IV   Ultra Street Fighter IV - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2014 3:45 am

Golden Boy wrote:
Superbuu3 wrote:
What's FGC?

Ultra Street Fighter IV - Page 2 Saltfordejcm5

Thanks for replying within a year.

I do want to get this, I'll see if i still care about it by release date.
Back to top Go down
Ace
one crazy fool
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Ultra Street Fighter IV   Ultra Street Fighter IV - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2014 6:26 am

Its alright. Hugo is the worst character in the game tho. People say elana and rolento are bad but I like elana alot and kick some ass with her online. Decapre is pretty cool but I cant get the hang of her. Poisen has fireballs for days.

It's very nice. Finally getting into sf4. Took three updates but its happening love me sone sakura she will always be my main along with yang. Although its getting another balance patch, some say the rushed it out early so it could make evo. And I can see where someone could get that idea. Again great game none the less.
Back to top Go down
http://gantzplayers.proboards.com/
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Ultra Street Fighter IV   Ultra Street Fighter IV - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2015 9:21 am

i'm tempted to grab the ps4 version to play omega mode anyone got this and play it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ultra Street Fighter IV   Ultra Street Fighter IV - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ultra Street Fighter IV
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2