Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Payday 2

Go down 
+2
Rockstar_Sinistar
brandon
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

Payday 2 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Payday 2   Payday 2 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2014 12:32 am

Counterattacking cloakers? Armor regen bonuses? Damage buffs on pistol shots for just hitting the target? Dual wield? Dodge bonus?

It can enhance pretty much every single tree in some shape or form. Unless you can tell me your not toucing that tree. I'd question if you're even vaguely serious.
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
brandon
Basement Butterfly

Payday 2 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Payday 2   Payday 2 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2014 2:09 am

counterattacking cloakers leaves you vulnerable to everything else because you can't do anything aside from move around while charging an attack to counter.

armor regeneration is restricted to headshots once every 3 seconds for a max of 32 points with the skill aced. a street cop can take that much off easily.

the pistol buff lasts 2 seconds, 8 with it aced, for a maximum of 40%. all but the most powerful hanguns will get a marginal boost from this and all the powerful handguns have trash for ammo reserves. the mastermind tree has a similar skill that's superior and costs the same amount of points to get.

dual wielding, as of now, is restricted to certain pistols and takes your primary weapon slot

the dodge bonus is at most 20%, if you are crouching, if not, then 10%. even with the non crouching dodge skill bonus aced you can't have your concealment higher than 25 for the maximum boost. without it aced, you can't be higher than 5 concealment (lololol) in order to have the maximum benefit.

in addition to all of that, all of these are high tiers skills, so just touching this tree to get just these benefits, is impossible. having the regular pistol buff skill will cost a minimum of 31 skill points with an infamy level of 2 minimum. that there is already 1/4 of your total skill points at max level. going for the cloaker counterattack by itself is a minumum of 39. all those other skills, excluding the crouch dodge bonus, is more.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

Payday 2 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Payday 2   Payday 2 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2014 12:26 pm

I didn't say get all those skills. Silenced Deagle + pistol boost, in ghost tree enhanced by that buff with dodge buffs from ghost + armor regen is a awesome combo.

Masermind Pistol boosts + health regen + armor regen + pistol boost from this tree again is awesome. Obviously i'm talking about prestiging at least once, but still you can't just right off those skills and act like they aren't great.

Oh and first aid kits are medikits you have more freedom with so those are a huge plus to.
Back to top Go down
brandon
Basement Butterfly

Payday 2 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Payday 2   Payday 2 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2014 8:10 pm

i'm not saying some of those skills aren't great in combination with others, i'm saying the new skill tree isn't broken as fuck. and i still think you're over rating armor regeneration too. the only benefit of first aid kits is that they can be placed separately, that's it. doctor  bags both heal more and reset bleedout count. you need to prestige twice to get the tier unlock reduction
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

Payday 2 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Payday 2   Payday 2 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2014 11:31 pm

Ninja BD wrote:
i'm not saying some of those skills aren't great in combination with others, i'm saying the new skill tree isn't broken as fuck. and i still think you're over rating armor regeneration too. the only benefit of first aid kits is that they can be placed separately, that's it. doctor  bags both heal more and reset bleedout count. you need to prestige twice to get the tier unlock reduction

The way you are talking you're making it sounds like you get killed in one shot. Shots can knock straight through your armor sure, but you'll have it back up if you shoot the guy back, how is that not a huge deal? Unless you plan on getting killed in three seconds. There's been a bunch of times i've been running around for a while with barely any health.
Back to top Go down
brandon
Basement Butterfly

Payday 2 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Payday 2   Payday 2 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2014 11:46 pm

by saying a street cop can deal 32 damage easily, i'm saying you die in one shot? how are you coming to this conclusion? and simply shooting a guy back is not how bullseye works. you either actively head hunt or get lucky. running for cover would be better than trying to get a headshot in desperate situations. and it's perfectly feasible of being taken down in a few seconds since the last update where even regular cops can now spawn with magnums and shotguns, unless of course you play on a difficulty where you're overpowered
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

Payday 2 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Payday 2   Payday 2 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2014 1:31 pm

It means if you get a headshot you can take 32 less damage in a desperate situation.  If you've got that armor present desperate situation or not that 32 less damage to your health.  Are you saying that makes no difference to you at all?

When you play on overkill why would you be going for anyting less then a headshot (its a huge waste of ammo)?  Anything beyond street cops is wearing body armour.

Also its always been feasible to be taken down in seconds on any overkill prepatch or not.  I've seen you been taken down in seconds prepatch, so you didn't need cops with magnums to do that to you.  But I'm probably remembering wrong because you can't get killed on any difficulty right, its only because cops have magnums now or because your team mates can't keep up with you.  I also really don't recall pissing myself so badly i forget to go for headshots, this likely is just you.  You also obviously do headshots in desperate situations as you have pistol messiah.

If you haven't noticed I basically always play with the suit now anways.  Because dodge makes a pretty huge difference.  That plus the perks from fugitive + armour regen will give me massive survivability increase.  If you can't make it work fine though.  I'm not forcing you to use it.  I also remember you telling us on Payday 1 the armour upgrades made no difference on that, which was complete BS.
Back to top Go down
brandon
Basement Butterfly

Payday 2 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Payday 2   Payday 2 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2014 7:58 pm

if you're going to make shit up now, fuck tis debate
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

Payday 2 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Payday 2   Payday 2 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 13, 2017 5:37 pm

Next PS4 update info:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Payday 2 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Payday 2   Payday 2 - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Payday 2
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3