Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Final Fantasy X HD

Go down 
+6
brandon
Superbuu3
SimianWonder
Baal
Kaio
testtubebaby
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Neo
CP9 Agent
Neo

Final Fantasy X HD - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy X HD   Final Fantasy X HD - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 29, 2013 7:08 pm

Mrs TTB could grind for you while she skypes BD.
Back to top Go down
testtubebaby
Skypiea Priest
testtubebaby

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy X HD   Final Fantasy X HD - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 29, 2013 7:21 pm

BD doesnt have skype  Sad 
Back to top Go down
Eevil-Psycho
Captain Spaulding
Eevil-Psycho

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy X HD   Final Fantasy X HD - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 29, 2013 10:46 pm

I really don't understand the reasoning behind HD upgrades. I'm probably missing something, but I'd rather have they just remake old games where a graphical update would actually mean something. anything from the PS2 era doesn't need it imo just to have it in HD.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy X HD   Final Fantasy X HD - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 11:11 pm

I think this would make a better Vita game than PS3 game, but that might just be me. I find handheld games easier to pick up and play for short periods I doubt i'd have got through Virtue's last reward if it wasn't for that.
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy X HD   Final Fantasy X HD - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 04, 2014 12:42 am

"Holy crap, my home is being destroyed! This is serious!"
Spoiler:

"Holy crap, my home is being destroyed. Oh well."
Spoiler:

Also:

Quote :
Death of Tidus on unknown island

""You were snickering."

"It's a secret."

"Yunaaa!"

His dejected groan was all the more amusing to her as it was incredibly endearing.

"Ow!"

"Huh?"

When she turned to look at him, she found him holding the back of his head. Tidus turned around, startled. His vision focused on a ball rolling gently on the ground. It was the same color as the ocean, but its size was about the same as the ones used in Blitzball tournaments.

"It's a blitzball!!!"

Glancing around for the ball's owner, Tidus began to walk towards it. Yuna watched as he took one step forward.

Final Fantasy X HD - Page 2 XoGV64H

And then felt surprise, for tears were suddenly spilling from her eyes. Her emotions jolted abruptly and she couldn't stand. Crouched on the ground with both arms wrapped around her, she realized that the emotion she was feeling was unbearable sadness. In one moment a loud noise had flooded her ears and a strong force had flung her into the air. The source of her shock was Tidus's head, which had been blown off his body and was now lying in front of her.

Yuna lost consciousness."

This X-2.5 novel sounds amazing.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy X HD   Final Fantasy X HD - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2014 3:23 pm

Back to top Go down
testtubebaby
Skypiea Priest
testtubebaby

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy X HD   Final Fantasy X HD - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2014 7:28 pm

cross save on them... i may be getting both versions now then
Back to top Go down
testtubebaby
Skypiea Priest
testtubebaby

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy X HD   Final Fantasy X HD - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 4:21 pm

just signed into my game account & found £10 worth of points on there, no clue where from pre ordered the black version on there for £19.99
Back to top Go down
BlackChaosDragon
Evil God
BlackChaosDragon

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy X HD   Final Fantasy X HD - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 4:23 pm

He got what he deserved lol

Lookin forward to playing this again....
Back to top Go down
BlackChaosDragon
Evil God
BlackChaosDragon

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy X HD   Final Fantasy X HD - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 4:25 pm

I might just pick up the vita versions instead .....or both since it could be easier anyhow
How come no one has said anything yet?
Back to top Go down
testtubebaby
Skypiea Priest
testtubebaby

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy X HD   Final Fantasy X HD - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 7:04 pm

i got my copy but not played too much yet as im still doing dark souls 2. im considering getting the vita version aswell, with it being cross save & off line i can play it while travelling to pick my kids up at the weekends
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy X HD   Final Fantasy X HD - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 10:00 pm

Too many other games to play, although I do own this.
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy X HD   Final Fantasy X HD - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2014 5:02 am

I nabbed it but was still busy finishing up the ToS collection. I look forward to being constantly disturbed by Tidus' new soulless face.
Back to top Go down
BlackChaosDragon
Evil God
BlackChaosDragon

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy X HD   Final Fantasy X HD - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2014 3:25 pm

Right, cool.
So everyone is busy. theres far too many games to get through this month and even more next month.
Back to top Go down
testtubebaby
Skypiea Priest
testtubebaby

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy X HD   Final Fantasy X HD - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2014 2:43 pm

started this now, got about 40-50 hrs in & currently running around trying to unlock the celestial weapons
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy X HD   Final Fantasy X HD - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2014 4:10 pm

Enjoy all that grinding.

I was ridiculously lucky with that chocobo racing nonsense when I went to get the sun sigil. Nabbed it in an hour or so. I really feel for those who have spent ages on that abysmal mini-game. Must be pure hell. That lightning dodging for Lulu's sigil was rendered quick and painless thanks to the lake method as well.

Only sigil left is Wakka's stupid blitzball one.

I have to admit, this recent replaythrough of the game after so many years was more enjoyable than I anticipated, and the story and characters weren't as mediocre as I remembered. Even Tidus was a bit more tolerable this time around(although those "This is my story" lines are still stupid as ever). One thing I never really appriciated before was how they made the world so lively by placing a good deal of NPCs and events throughout almost every area you go through. It helps to hide the linearity of the game and makes things feel less tedious as well. It's too bad not many later JRPGs ever picked up on this departure from the usual pattern of desolate landscapes and dungeons with a few towns here and there being the only signs of actual life. It's something that I would really like to see more often.

It's too bad that there just had to be tedium somewhere in game, though. While the main story is well paced, the majority of the game's optional and end-game content is just a bunch of monotonous bullcrap and insufferable mini-games. The additional bosses(which aren't even new for a lot of us PAL peeps here) are all well and good, but even they require a bunch of grinding and preparations before you can face them(unless you zanmato 'em, but then what would be the point in that?). It's to be expected to have some work involved when dealing with side content in a RPG, but FFX really takes the cake by having practically all of it being such a ridiculous chore. With such a smooth main storyline, the game deserved way better.
Back to top Go down
testtubebaby
Skypiea Priest
testtubebaby

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy X HD   Final Fantasy X HD - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2014 5:33 pm

ye the chocobo thing is pissing me off, i only tried the catcher training a couple of times & i got it down to 5.6 seconds already but the remium temple race is tedious!! i hate the controls for it, trying to run round is impossible still even though i use the stick for it, it still feels like im using the D-pad for it
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy X HD   Final Fantasy X HD - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2014 11:31 pm

While the Catcher race is part luck and part skill, the Remiem Temple race is pretty much entirely luck based if you want to gather the maximum amount of chests. You just have to keep doing that one until the champion chocobo decides to race slower for one round. If he's going at his usual speed, you can only get up to 3-4 chests and nab the other prizes. It's dumb. Also, use the d-pad, at least for the Catcher one. Using the stick is just gonna cause trouble.
Back to top Go down
testtubebaby
Skypiea Priest
testtubebaby

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy X HD   Final Fantasy X HD - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 12:14 am

done the catcher one now, took 2 attempts when i came on tonight so no more trying that one, i took a break from the remiem race & moved on to bikanel to the valley of the cactuars, gonna get rikku's weapon sorted next
Back to top Go down
BlackChaosDragon
Evil God
BlackChaosDragon

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy X HD   Final Fantasy X HD - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 2:18 pm

Back to top Go down
testtubebaby
Skypiea Priest
testtubebaby

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy X HD   Final Fantasy X HD - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2015 9:14 pm

Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy X HD   Final Fantasy X HD - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2015 9:23 pm

testtubebaby wrote:
being released on ps4 awell

Yeah i heard them mention that they said something along the lines that they might look into getting more of the games on to ps4. The pointlessly more expensive ff VII version might be the trend though. I think FFXII HD is looking likely now though.
Back to top Go down
testtubebaby
Skypiea Priest
testtubebaby

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy X HD   Final Fantasy X HD - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2015 9:59 pm

XII looked like a ps3 game when it was released, it would probably be better as a ps4 game if they're gonna re-release it.

Also i seen mass effect 4 on amazon for ps4, i thought they ended that franchise
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy X HD   Final Fantasy X HD - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2015 11:23 pm

testtubebaby wrote:
XII looked like a ps3 game when it was released, it would probably be better as a ps4 game if they're gonna re-release it.

Also i seen mass effect 4 on amazon for ps4, i thought they ended that franchise

ME3 was the end of Shepherd's Story. They've been talking about ME4 for a while but i dunno if they've said anything concrete its definitely happening though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy X HD   Final Fantasy X HD - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Final Fantasy X HD
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2