Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Some of you guys like Kingdom Hearts right?

Go down 
+10
BlackChaosDragon
Kaio
Superbuu3
Korin
Skip
Talking Sock
Neo
Little_Zhurong
Baal
A_Nonny_Moose
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

Some of you guys like Kingdom Hearts right? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some of you guys like Kingdom Hearts right?   Some of you guys like Kingdom Hearts right? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2014 10:31 am

Some of you guys like Kingdom Hearts right? - Page 3 Bsu6WtrCIAAg3as

Kingdom Hearts II.5 ReMIX: The Attack of Xehanort's Misproportioned Head.
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: Some of you guys like Kingdom Hearts right?   Some of you guys like Kingdom Hearts right? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2014 10:20 am

Forget the remastered music and updated visuals, THIS is greatest update to the HD set.
Back to top Go down
Neo
CP9 Agent
Neo

PostSubject: Re: Some of you guys like Kingdom Hearts right?   Some of you guys like Kingdom Hearts right? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2014 5:28 am

So uh, 3 is going to be on Unreal 4.
Back to top Go down
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

PostSubject: Re: Some of you guys like Kingdom Hearts right?   Some of you guys like Kingdom Hearts right? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2014 12:12 pm

I'm playing Re: CoM finally. I still hate the battle system and I can't be arsed to spend much time on a good deck, so it's mostly just stacked with attack cards and some potions and a cure. I just beat Larxene I by spamming Sonic Blade. Any tips on what attacks/sleights to look out for? What level I should be at?
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: Some of you guys like Kingdom Hearts right?   Some of you guys like Kingdom Hearts right? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2014 1:04 pm

To better your offense, it's better to capitalize on the three-hit combo system than to waste your level ups on gaining new sleights. Every keyblade card has a rank for each of your attack animation's hits: Strike, Thrust, and Finish. Usually each attack card specializes in one or two ranks while sucking at another.

If you customize your deck so that every three of your attack cards has a high rank for each of their respective hit in a combo(e.g. a Kingdom Key with a high Strike stat would be placed first, then an Oblivion with a high Thrust would be second, then some other keyblade with a high Finish would go last), you can maximize your damage output. Couple that with using the Maleficent enemy card to boost your attack power and you'll be dealing MASSIVE DAMAGE.

With that really powerful alternative to sleights, you can spend your level ups on health and defense. You shouldn't be too underleveled for anything so long as you get into a good few battles while progressing through a floor.
Back to top Go down
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

PostSubject: Re: Some of you guys like Kingdom Hearts right?   Some of you guys like Kingdom Hearts right? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2014 8:47 pm

I'm level 43 now at Hollow Bastion. Beat Riku II by still spamming Sonic Blade. I also just made my entire deck out of high level combo cards, as you said, and Sonic Blade set-ups, but I realised too late that making them premium meant that I could only use them once in battle, unless I started stacking hi-potions. ;_;
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Some of you guys like Kingdom Hearts right?   Some of you guys like Kingdom Hearts right? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2014 12:23 am

Load your deck with sleights for Ars Arcanum and use the Jafar card to support them

there
Back to top Go down
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

PostSubject: Re: Some of you guys like Kingdom Hearts right?   Some of you guys like Kingdom Hearts right? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2014 2:58 am

I finished this dumb game (although Riku's part was way better because I didn't have to do stupid deck shit) and watched 358/2 Days' dumb cutscenes.

Now to wait a month for 2.5 and then five years for KH3.
Back to top Go down
????
Butter Bomb

PostSubject: Re: Some of you guys like Kingdom Hearts right?   Some of you guys like Kingdom Hearts right? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2014 3:01 am

Hey! Something I don't totally hate!

KH for me have great gameplay, and the stories are.............eh....

KH 1 was fine, but after that, the story got fucking stupid. Organization 13 has some of the most one note characters I've ever seen.
Back to top Go down
testtubebaby
Skypiea Priest
testtubebaby

PostSubject: Re: Some of you guys like Kingdom Hearts right?   Some of you guys like Kingdom Hearts right? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2014 6:38 pm

Back to top Go down
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

PostSubject: Re: Some of you guys like Kingdom Hearts right?   Some of you guys like Kingdom Hearts right? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2014 2:51 pm

woohoo

Some of you guys like Kingdom Hearts right? - Page 3 Image12
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: Some of you guys like Kingdom Hearts right?   Some of you guys like Kingdom Hearts right? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2014 3:17 pm

This is the moment. Play it on Critical like a man. It's not that hard!
Back to top Go down
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

PostSubject: Re: Some of you guys like Kingdom Hearts right?   Some of you guys like Kingdom Hearts right? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2014 1:32 am

So are puzzle pieces this game's dalmatians/trinities?
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: Some of you guys like Kingdom Hearts right?   Some of you guys like Kingdom Hearts right? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2014 5:16 am

I guess. It's more like that sticker crap Birth By Sleep did later on.
Back to top Go down
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

PostSubject: Re: Some of you guys like Kingdom Hearts right?   Some of you guys like Kingdom Hearts right? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2014 1:49 pm

Woooo dodge roll!!
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: Some of you guys like Kingdom Hearts right?   Some of you guys like Kingdom Hearts right? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2014 2:00 pm

Yes, yes. Experience the wondrous return of dodge rolling. Limit Form does no wrong. It just gives and gives.
Back to top Go down
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

PostSubject: Re: Some of you guys like Kingdom Hearts right?   Some of you guys like Kingdom Hearts right? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2014 5:41 pm

I forgot what a piece of shit Xaldin was. I beat him on the first try, but I was lucky because Mickey showed up twice.
Back to top Go down
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

PostSubject: Re: Some of you guys like Kingdom Hearts right?   Some of you guys like Kingdom Hearts right? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2014 10:45 pm

Beat Zexion and Larxene. Tried Vexen but I'm probably still a bit under-levelled for that.
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: Some of you guys like Kingdom Hearts right?   Some of you guys like Kingdom Hearts right? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 4:51 am

Some of you guys like Kingdom Hearts right? - Page 3 Kingdom-hearts-3-big-hero-6

Falalalalalala.
Back to top Go down
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

PostSubject: Re: Some of you guys like Kingdom Hearts right?   Some of you guys like Kingdom Hearts right? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 1:36 pm

No.
Back to top Go down
Eevil-Psycho
Captain Spaulding
Eevil-Psycho

PostSubject: Re: Some of you guys like Kingdom Hearts right?   Some of you guys like Kingdom Hearts right? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 1:53 pm

yay, Baymax <3
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Some of you guys like Kingdom Hearts right?   Some of you guys like Kingdom Hearts right? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 10:21 pm

Eevil-Psycho wrote:
yay, Baymax <3
Thats not my Baymax
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: Some of you guys like Kingdom Hearts right?   Some of you guys like Kingdom Hearts right? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2015 4:00 am

I was really expecting the Heartless and nanotech-infected Baymax's redesign to have a ton of belts and zippers around it when they first started speaking about the concept during a live stream of the event.
Back to top Go down
L Ron Hubbard
Chalupa Batman MacArthur
L Ron Hubbard

PostSubject: Re: Some of you guys like Kingdom Hearts right?   Some of you guys like Kingdom Hearts right? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2015 5:35 am

Did Baymax really need an emo version of himself?
Back to top Go down
http://www.scientology.org
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: Some of you guys like Kingdom Hearts right?   Some of you guys like Kingdom Hearts right? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2015 7:54 am

Some of you guys like Kingdom Hearts right? - Page 3 20150910

Some of you guys like Kingdom Hearts right? - Page 3 20150915_014752

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Some of you guys like Kingdom Hearts right?   Some of you guys like Kingdom Hearts right? - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Some of you guys like Kingdom Hearts right?
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next