Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tokiuan One Piece Log(Possible Spoilers)

Go down 
+4
SimianWonder
Skip
Superbuu3
Tokiuan
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Tokiuan
Deck Hand
Tokiuan

Tokiuan One Piece Log(Possible Spoilers) Empty
PostSubject: Tokiuan One Piece Log(Possible Spoilers)   Tokiuan One Piece Log(Possible Spoilers) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 4:34 am

So I'm sure this has been done before, or is currently being utilized in some other anime but I figured this is a good way to meet some people. So my Love for Bleach sort of got smashed, well before the so called final anime arc. A friend recommended One Piece to me actually. I ended up putting it off for six months before giving in. Laughing Hands down my worst decision ever! The start kicked up fairly well for me, even though there was this wacky "for kids" feeling to it. By the time The Arlong arc rolled around, (My favorite Villain at the moment.) something just sorta clicked that things were about to get fired up. The grand line seemed a bit pushed for my taste, this is probably just my opinion. (Not too big of a deal) Alabasta Arc is hands down my favorite at the moment. Lots of emotion, civil war, character development and a decently made villain to boot. Zoro is my favorite character, tightly followed by ace. Their scenes make up for any minor issues I ever seem to have with an episode. Currently I'm on the Skypiea Arc Episode 163.
Just curious as to how many people enjoyed these episodes, maybe your best fights happen? or if not which fights or moments were your best around this time in the anime. When I finally finish Skypiea (meh.... work a lot) I'll make a longer post about how I felt about it as a whole.

Last edited by Tokiuan on Mon Jul 02, 2012 9:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Tokiuan One Piece Log(Possible Spoilers)   Tokiuan One Piece Log(Possible Spoilers) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 6:02 am

Oh my bad how i did not see this topic.

I loved Skypiea, but do us a favour and let us know what has happened up to that point because otherwise we might spoil it for you. Make sure to skip filler if you can using the list i made it will definitely make the whole thing more enjoyable. The crap in arabasta arc that padded it out really annoyed me. Halfway through the arc stuff really picks up and i think Chopper was probably one of the best throughout the Skypiea arc. Although Zoro is always my favourite character, followed by Luffy.
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
Skip
Australianus
Skip

PostSubject: Re: Tokiuan One Piece Log(Possible Spoilers)   Tokiuan One Piece Log(Possible Spoilers) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 10:42 am

Zoro is the man. Most of his fights are probably my favourite, of course Luffy is also a champion, and Sanji has his moments.

Yeah Buu, Chopper was really good in Alabasta and Skypia, but after those his moments are few and far between.

My favourite villains so far are Sir Crocodile followed by the Skypia villain and then Arlong.

Before I comment on what I like about Skypia, you should give us an indication of where you're at that isn't an episode number, because I don't want to spoil it for you either since Skypia is great.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Tokiuan One Piece Log(Possible Spoilers)   Tokiuan One Piece Log(Possible Spoilers) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 11:44 am

I only really like serious Sanji, he's awesome when he's acting like a douche and being Mr Prince. He also has some really entertaining one liners, and a couple of awesome moments in this arc.
Back to top Go down
Skip
Australianus
Skip

PostSubject: Re: Tokiuan One Piece Log(Possible Spoilers)   Tokiuan One Piece Log(Possible Spoilers) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 11:45 am

Superbuu3 wrote:
I only really like serious Sanji, he's awesome when he's acting like a douche and being Mr Prince. He also has some really entertaining one liners, and a couple of awesome moments in this arc.
Yeah, Sanji is awesome when he's not being the love cook.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Tokiuan One Piece Log(Possible Spoilers)   Tokiuan One Piece Log(Possible Spoilers) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 11:49 am

It's like at that point when they end up Drum island because they need a doctor and Sanji's all like how is Nami ill, I give her all the best cuts not the crap that I make for you guys, or something along those lines. Those moments where him and Zoro get pissed off with each other are pretty hilarious to.
Back to top Go down
Tokiuan
Deck Hand
Tokiuan

PostSubject: Re: Tokiuan One Piece Log(Possible Spoilers)   Tokiuan One Piece Log(Possible Spoilers) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 12:33 pm

Yea Sanji is awesome! but I actually have Usopp ahead of him at the moment. Right now Sanji just proclaimed his ordeal of love, which almost made me die with laughter. Satori was an interesting priest. The Shandians have shown up and seem to be on the same path as Robin, Nami and Zoro? I'm really liking Gan Falls character, even though he lost his fight to save chopper.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Tokiuan One Piece Log(Possible Spoilers)   Tokiuan One Piece Log(Possible Spoilers) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 5:13 pm

Oh chopper in the ship saving scene thats awesome, he gets way better in this arc though.
Back to top Go down
SimianWonder
Simian D. Wonder
SimianWonder

PostSubject: Re: Tokiuan One Piece Log(Possible Spoilers)   Tokiuan One Piece Log(Possible Spoilers) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 6:41 pm

Chopper's the only reason my Mrs lets me watch/read One piece while she's around, so he has his uses. Smile

Zoro is everyone's favourite it would seem, though best villain seems more heavily contested. i'd still go for Crocodile - an utter bastard, yet clever enough to plan ahead for the bigger picture.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Tokiuan One Piece Log(Possible Spoilers)   Tokiuan One Piece Log(Possible Spoilers) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 7:26 pm

Villains are too complicated in one piece i like a lot of them.
Back to top Go down
Kaede
Piss scared of wasps
Kaede

PostSubject: Re: Tokiuan One Piece Log(Possible Spoilers)   Tokiuan One Piece Log(Possible Spoilers) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 7:35 pm

Usopp is one of my favourites in the crew. He's simply delightful.
Back to top Go down
Zero
The Hero
Zero

PostSubject: Re: Tokiuan One Piece Log(Possible Spoilers)   Tokiuan One Piece Log(Possible Spoilers) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 7:50 pm

I like all the Straw Hats a lot from where I'm at (Beginning of Thriller Bark). Zoro has been my favorite from the beginning followed by Sanji. Crocodile was definitely the best villain though.
Back to top Go down
http://mysticforum.forumotion.com/
Tokiuan
Deck Hand
Tokiuan

PostSubject: Re: Tokiuan One Piece Log(Possible Spoilers)   Tokiuan One Piece Log(Possible Spoilers) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 9:43 pm

So I finally finished the skypiea arc, it's hands down the best one so far! Crocodile still holds as my top villain for the time being. Most of the crew had a lot of really good moments, chopper in particular. The fights were good, the side characters were very enjoyable all the way through. There is just one problem that keeps bugging me. I know it's great to see a character pull through to live, but everybody? Anyone who is in question of living turns up right at the end. Wiper X3 Reject was very awesome! so that didn't bother me too much. Maybe I just have a problem with wanting people to actually die? Laughing Ps- Hurray for Gan Fall at the end!
Back to top Go down
Skip
Australianus
Skip

PostSubject: Re: Tokiuan One Piece Log(Possible Spoilers)   Tokiuan One Piece Log(Possible Spoilers) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 9:46 pm

Tokiuan wrote:
So I finally finished the skypiea arc, it's hands down the best one so far! Crocodile still holds as my top villain for the time being. Most of the crew had a lot of really good moments, chopper in particular. The fights were good, the side characters were very enjoyable all the way through. There is just one problem that keeps bugging me. I know it's great to see a character pull through to live, but everybody? Anyone who is in question of living turns up right at the end. Wiper X3 Reject was very awesome! so that didn't bother me too much. Maybe I just have a problem with wanting people to actually die? Laughing Ps- Hurray for Gan Fall at the end!
I thought you said your favourite villain was Arlong? Nevermind, glad to see you've come around.

If that's the way you feel though, about characters dying, you should read A Game of Thrones, or watch the tv show.
Back to top Go down
Tokiuan
Deck Hand
Tokiuan

PostSubject: Re: Tokiuan One Piece Log(Possible Spoilers)   Tokiuan One Piece Log(Possible Spoilers) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 9:54 pm

Yea I've heard it's really good! all my spare time is being devoted to one piece at the moment though.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Tokiuan One Piece Log(Possible Spoilers)   Tokiuan One Piece Log(Possible Spoilers) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 12:13 am

Tokiuan wrote:

I got annoyed by that to. Don't worry about it though, outside of that arc there's no ludicrous survivals that come to mind.
Back to top Go down
SimianWonder
Simian D. Wonder
SimianWonder

PostSubject: Re: Tokiuan One Piece Log(Possible Spoilers)   Tokiuan One Piece Log(Possible Spoilers) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 7:10 am

Superbuu3 wrote:
I got annoyed by that to. Don't worry about it though, outside of that arc there's no ludicrous survivals that come to mind.

Pell in Alabasta was about as ludicrous as they come.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Tokiuan One Piece Log(Possible Spoilers)   Tokiuan One Piece Log(Possible Spoilers) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 11:00 am

SimianWonder wrote:
Superbuu3 wrote:

Pell in Alabasta was about as ludicrous as they come.
Oh, I was supposed to say after. not outside.
Back to top Go down
Tokiuan
Deck Hand
Tokiuan

PostSubject: Re: Tokiuan One Piece Log(Possible Spoilers)   Tokiuan One Piece Log(Possible Spoilers) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 1:27 am

I'm Back! so I'm just about to start the Thriller Bark Arc, can this show get any better!? The cp9 fights were very well done, Namis and choppers got me a bit bored though. Gear Two and three are awesome! Hopefully there is a back story down the road instead of just Luffy proclaiming he has new techniques. Razz Overall the saga was really good, the water 7 episodes had quite a few entertaining moments, even more so with them returning. The whole family line thing was almost too much awesome to contain, I thought my head was going to explode. No doubt Garp will run into his grandson again soon.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Tokiuan One Piece Log(Possible Spoilers)   Tokiuan One Piece Log(Possible Spoilers) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 1:43 am

Thriller bark is a short arc and is only really good at the end with two very notable fights. But the following arc is something you will have to see to believe.
Back to top Go down
Tokiuan
Deck Hand
Tokiuan

PostSubject: Re: Tokiuan One Piece Log(Possible Spoilers)   Tokiuan One Piece Log(Possible Spoilers) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 2:33 am

I shall await the fights Super Buu, and now you have me trying to figure out what could possibly happen next!
Back to top Go down
Tokiuan
Deck Hand
Tokiuan

PostSubject: Re: Tokiuan One Piece Log(Possible Spoilers)   Tokiuan One Piece Log(Possible Spoilers) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 9:56 pm

Where should I start? Thriller Bark Arc was actually entertaining, the only two fights I really cared about were Zoros with Ryuu and then Nightmare Luffy arriving to smash people. Brook is an awesome character! Can't wait to see what battles await him down the road, unless he won't really be a fighter? With Moria defeated, my confusion arouse as it seemed like it should be ending sooner then what the episode guide lists. Enter Kuma. His devil fruit ability is just not right, it's down right scary! When all is said and done with the battle ending, Zoro, even Sanji displayed the best I've seen from them yet! Anybody who still thinks Luffy has more endurance and will then Zoro at this point is just crazy. The Ace business makes me worry, wasn't too sure he would actually walk away from that confrontation with Black Beard any how. Sad
Back to top Go down
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

PostSubject: Re: Tokiuan One Piece Log(Possible Spoilers)   Tokiuan One Piece Log(Possible Spoilers) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 10:00 pm

Tokiuan wrote:
Anybody who still thinks Luffy has more endurance and will then Zoro at this point is just crazy

They'd also be right.
Back to top Go down
SimianWonder
Simian D. Wonder
SimianWonder

PostSubject: Re: Tokiuan One Piece Log(Possible Spoilers)   Tokiuan One Piece Log(Possible Spoilers) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 10:46 pm

Let's not start that argument, we'll be here for days.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Tokiuan One Piece Log(Possible Spoilers)   Tokiuan One Piece Log(Possible Spoilers) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 12:11 am

Oh yeah i forgot to mention i thought chopper was awesome in his fight during the CP9 fight, I like his commitment to the team even if its detrimental to himself. Kumadori is probably the 4th ranked in CP9 so he fights like a champ. IIRC that might even be stated i can't remember.

SimianWonder wrote:
Let's not start that argument, we'll be here for days.
So you're a Zoro man, eh?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tokiuan One Piece Log(Possible Spoilers)   Tokiuan One Piece Log(Possible Spoilers) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tokiuan One Piece Log(Possible Spoilers)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next