Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

zombie apocalypse: never die alone

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
brandon
Basement Butterfly

zombie apocalypse: never die alone Empty
PostSubject: zombie apocalypse: never die alone   zombie apocalypse: never die alone Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 5:11 am

is an average twin stick shooter. i only played the first level without getting touched. four characters with different weapons and abilities. i only used the guy with the SMG and the priest. each character has a thrown "zombie bait" weapon and a special called pwnage. i really dislike that word so i'm calling it their special. i don't remember their names either so i'll just say some crap that describes them.

the hardcore gamer guy uses sub machine guns. i like using SMGs but i hate the guy because he constantly uses internet / gamer slang (or whatever you call it) and it annoys me. he can throw teddy bear explosives. his special increases fire rate and movement speed.

the priest uses a shotgun. he throws molotovs for his zombie bait and his special summons a barrier around him that lights zombies on fire'

i'll post the other two when i try them later
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: zombie apocalypse: never die alone   zombie apocalypse: never die alone Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 5:54 am

The unskippable dialogue made me stop playing.
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
brandon
Basement Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: zombie apocalypse: never die alone   zombie apocalypse: never die alone Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 5:57 am

the dialogue is scarier than the zombies
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: zombie apocalypse: never die alone   zombie apocalypse: never die alone Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 6:01 am

The accents are terrible.

I'll give you a rundown:

Some rapper (british) - dual pistols, makes zombies dance grenade and special is a melee telerport dealie useless against bossess

Gamer - dual smg, x4 damage special, teddy bear bomb

Woman - sniper (seems awful, maybe it gets multiple hits or something didn't really fiddle), IED, turret special

Priest - Shotgun, healing power (think it burns zombies maybe), molotov maybe i can't remember
Back to top Go down
brandon
Basement Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: zombie apocalypse: never die alone   zombie apocalypse: never die alone Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 10:03 am

i think i'll play this as long as i can turn off the voices. i like it cause it's so casual, but hearing the gamer talk annoys me. maybe i'll use the priest the most
Back to top Go down
brandon
Basement Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: zombie apocalypse: never die alone   zombie apocalypse: never die alone Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 2:56 am

this game blows even with friends
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: zombie apocalypse: never die alone   zombie apocalypse: never die alone Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 2:57 am

I literally do not undersand how such a basic formula can be done so shittily.
Back to top Go down
brandon
Basement Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: zombie apocalypse: never die alone   zombie apocalypse: never die alone Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 3:00 am

i think it's really the dialogue and voice work that stops me from enjoying this, it's really that horrible. i've played a game similar to this and used to love it
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: zombie apocalypse: never die alone   zombie apocalypse: never die alone Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 3:13 am

all the weapons seemed shitty and i know they level up but it seems like a really bad system i mean does this game ven have a difficulty setting because it felt like it didn't.
Back to top Go down
brandon
Basement Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: zombie apocalypse: never die alone   zombie apocalypse: never die alone Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 3:18 am

i don't mind the weapons at all
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: zombie apocalypse: never die alone   zombie apocalypse: never die alone Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 3:21 am

if i compare every gun to its equivalent in dead nation all of them are shit, the same could be said for the specials, except the priests.
Back to top Go down
brandon
Basement Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: zombie apocalypse: never die alone   zombie apocalypse: never die alone Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 3:23 am

well, duh, everything in this game is done like shit compared to dead nation. it doesn't change the fact that i don't mind the weapons
Back to top Go down
DarkAkatosh
Deck Hand
DarkAkatosh

PostSubject: Re: zombie apocalypse: never die alone   zombie apocalypse: never die alone Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 5:14 am

I stopped playing midway into the second level.
Game is atrocious.
Back to top Go down
brandon
Basement Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: zombie apocalypse: never die alone   zombie apocalypse: never die alone Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 5:16 am

yes, it is.not even buddies can make this enjoyable
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: zombie apocalypse: never die alone   zombie apocalypse: never die alone Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

zombie apocalypse: never die alone
Page 1 of 1