Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Little Red Riding Hood's Zombie BBQ

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Rockstar_Sinistar
Gary
Rockstar_Sinistar

Little Red Riding Hood's Zombie BBQ Empty
PostSubject: Little Red Riding Hood's Zombie BBQ   Little Red Riding Hood's Zombie BBQ Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 6:58 am

...Oh My God...Contra 4, Move the fuck outta the way. Because I now have a new favorite for my DS.

This game is fucking awesome. ...And now I'll have to tell you why.

GAMEPLAY - I'll sum this up in as little words as possible. Sin & Punishment. ...If you don't what that is, Then Raiden...Okay, Fine! It's a scrolling rail gunner type of game. The game moves you automatically, And all you have to do is shoot and move the fuck out of the way. You can either tap on any of the blocks that your character is not occupying to step/jump aside, Or simply push left/right on the D-Pad, Or X/A on the buttons face thingy...if you're left handed. To shoot at shit, Simply press the stylus anywhere on the playing field and your character will shoot in that general direction. You can slide the stylus left and right to change where they're shooting. And you can double tap the playing field to toss a grenade or two. If you happen to have a zombie grab a hold of you, Tap on your character to cut their head off and proceed. You can also tap on your character to duck when they're not being held onto by something. And Guess what? The Bosses in this game...Fucking Ridiculous. You gotta deal with Granny, The Three Little Pigs, Pinnocio, & all the other Fairy Tale characters. ...Yep ...Best Nostalgic game to come out of 2008.

STORY - Red has saved Granny from The Big Bad Wolf and his army. But pretty much everything died in the process. And now zombies attack everywhere and now Red has to save the day. But wait, She's not alone. She's also got....Momotaro...Yeah, I know. Confused the fuck outta me until I read up on him. Just some Japanese Fairy Tale character. But, He is a ninja that shoots Shurykens at the zombies...So he's cool by me.

...And that's pretty much it...Oh Yeah...

REPLAY VALUE - ...I dunno about you, But Imma play the piss outta this game. Besides, I wanna see this mysterious difficulty that's harder than hard...Prolly something outrageous. XD Also, There was three unlockable mode underneath the main game mode, So I'm looking forward to that as well.

RATING - Ash Williams out of 10...Maybe that's taking it too far. So I'll just settle for 10 out of 10.

So, Yeah, Go out and snag that shit...if you haven't already.
Back to top Go down
http://thepit.forumotion.com/
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Little Red Riding Hood's Zombie BBQ   Little Red Riding Hood's Zombie BBQ Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 2:12 am

Sounds fun. The 3DS is something I'm considering, and since it's backwards compatible with DS title, I might look into it.
Back to top Go down
Neo
CP9 Agent
Neo

PostSubject: Re: Little Red Riding Hood's Zombie BBQ   Little Red Riding Hood's Zombie BBQ Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 4:36 am

I plan on waiting till someone makes a flash card for it before I buy one.
Back to top Go down
Skip
Australianus
Skip

PostSubject: Re: Little Red Riding Hood's Zombie BBQ   Little Red Riding Hood's Zombie BBQ Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 4:41 am

Michael Atkinson wrote:
I plan on waiting till someone makes a flash card for it before I buy one.
Little Red Riding Hood's Zombie BBQ 11863_186719354422_183252739422_2932793_5429262_n
Back to top Go down
Kaede
Piss scared of wasps
Kaede

PostSubject: Re: Little Red Riding Hood's Zombie BBQ   Little Red Riding Hood's Zombie BBQ Icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 2:27 pm

I played an illegally downloaded Spanish version of this. It was rather fun, surprisingly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Little Red Riding Hood's Zombie BBQ   Little Red Riding Hood's Zombie BBQ Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Little Red Riding Hood's Zombie BBQ
Page 1 of 1