Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Challenge

Go down 
+4
Rockstar_Sinistar
Superbuu3
Skip
Dr. Chocolate
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Dr. Chocolate
Spartan
Dr. Chocolate

The Challenge - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Challenge   The Challenge - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 1:45 pm

Episode 12:

We see that cross dressing freak, too girly a face
Yes, YES, do us all a favor and cho.....AAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH, he wakes him up. Oh yeah, not attracting attention
This dumbass Naruto pointed out two reasons why he's a dope; bragging about being a ninja, and dressing up in bright colors (as many mocked, including Baal & Sora)
Overly long useless flashback to childhood of the faggot with dogs after Haku asked: "You have something precious?"
Eiffel Tower shadow of Zabuza?
So based on a few useless questions Haku determined Naruto will be strong Shocked
Sasuke spanks Naruto's head, and sound effect is heard before his fist connects
Sasuke: "Did you 4get about breakfast?" Naruto: "Heh hee", and Sasuke goes grouchy
Inari you little idiot: "Why do you train so hard? The weak will lose". What do you suppose all this training is for? SURPASS THE STRONG
Kakashi, bring back another useless flashback with more paper like pixels please. Fuck you very much
To reach a house in a village the bodyguards are used to and hurt people inside it, they feel a strong urge to kill wild animals uselessly and attract attention to themselves Suspect
More PIS, all these clones had a chance to finish the job, but they need to babble uselessly
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Disappointment image of this episode
Spoiler:

None of the ninjas cover their toes because? Do these guys realize it will be easier to animate with lesser details? And it will serve the kicks with possibly less pain on toes
Back to top Go down
Dr. Chocolate
Spartan
Dr. Chocolate

PostSubject: Re: The Challenge   The Challenge - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 1:56 pm

This idiot must stop making manga, or get better

The Challenge - Page 2 Masashi_Kishimoto
Back to top Go down
Dr. Chocolate
Spartan
Dr. Chocolate

PostSubject: Re: The Challenge   The Challenge - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 2:59 pm

Episode 13:

What's up with Zabuza? He had hundreds of chances to kill Tizuna, instead he stands still, was he just created so we can get his back story and know his skills or what?
Kunai hitting hard on sinbou, but both Sasuke and Haku do nothing more than pushing their weapons against one another for a while and babble
You know the saying "if you sneeze that means someone is speaking of you"? Wish it wasn't applied here (minor nitpick, no complaint)
Zabuza had the chance to kill when Kakashi was heading towards Sasuke and Haku after the ice mirror's were released
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Dr. Chocolate
Spartan
Dr. Chocolate

PostSubject: Re: The Challenge   The Challenge - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 4:06 pm

Episode 14:

Overly long recap, near 7 minutes, nice
Naruto took the enemy by surprise before bragging a whole minute, how about using the opening he gave you instead of standing still and mock him? Team 7?
Naruto, moron, when weapons are thrown from very huge distance and you saw them thrown, how about evading?
Explaining things in front of the enemy on the battlefield is a very smart move Kakashi, especially if the foe is still standing and you have a great opening to attack
Sasuke, you have a chance to leave the ice mirrors
Oh gee, Zabuza, you know what happens to the old guy if Kakashi left his side and you decide he should stay? Grudge before the mission?
Should I mock how stupid Haku is for not making Sasuke faint soon enough?
Naruto: "I see Sasuke getting annihilated between the mirrors, I'll go inside with him for support" No
Another bloody flashback Sleep
"To protect an important person I fight here on the bridge to make his dream come". Corny

Spoiler:

What is in a more desperate need of a good version? This crap or Twilight?
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Dr. Chocolate
Spartan
Dr. Chocolate

PostSubject: Re: The Challenge   The Challenge - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 4:37 pm

Episode 15:

Kakashi takes his time before releasing the sharingan, but Zabuza takes his time not attacking. At least Zabuza started attacking and did it this time
Take your time, Zabuza only stabbed your hand, no one is attacking while the chance is on
If all it takes is a cross, why did he perform kage bunshin with stupidly useless moves? NARUTO IS A REEETAAAAAARD
Zabuza talks, one more useless flashback
Why was Sakura far all this time? And how did she locate her target quickly in zero visibility fog?
Wait, what? The guy a sharingan owner fights must has his eyes open to be copied?
Oh yeah, no hypnoisis, sor...how did he find that out? That wasn't in the notebook, and not easy to discover
Finally, Zabuza stabs someone with his mega long sword

Spoiler:

Know what?
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Zero
The Hero
Zero

PostSubject: Re: The Challenge   The Challenge - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 7:00 pm

These first two arcs were the best. After the Chuunin Exams it gets worse and worse.
Back to top Go down
http://mysticforum.forumotion.com/
Dr. Chocolate
Spartan
Dr. Chocolate

PostSubject: Re: The Challenge   The Challenge - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 7:13 pm

Zero wrote:
These first two arcs were the best. After the Chuunin Exams it gets worse and worse.
I'm losing my patience so far, how am I to handle what is to come?

Your avvy file was removed, what was it?
Back to top Go down
Zero
The Hero
Zero

PostSubject: Re: The Challenge   The Challenge - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 8:57 pm

Dr. Faust wrote:
Zero wrote:
I'm losing my patience so far, how am I to handle what is to come?

Your avvy file was removed, what was it?

The Chuunin Exams is better than the first arc. A lot less useless flashbacks and better action for the most part.

I don't remember about my avatar haha. I'll have a new one soon enough.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Chocolate
Spartan
Dr. Chocolate

PostSubject: Re: The Challenge   The Challenge - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 7:27 am

Continuing where I stopped, I'll stop the episode/episode bashing, and bash a large chunk at a time:

Haku is gay for Zabuza, and keeps babbling about the precious person to Naruto
Kyuubi activated, all ice mirrors break, Haku turns to a bitch
Flashback
Zabuza is about to be killed, Haku gets in the way, he dies, some of his blood spills on a mirror still suspended in air after all of them broke to bits
Kakashi had a hard time against Zabuza, suddenly he turns out to be far greater an adversary and disables both of Zabuza's arm
Kakashi is a moron, he had a large chance to kill Zabuza with a kunai, but because the slow sword is moving towards him he disables the other arm of Zabuza and moves away
Ganjou/Gonji/Bonji/Whatever gets revenge on Haku's dead body for breaking his arm, Zabuza is "whatever, he's a tool", Naruto shouts the for whatever reason flashback Haku gave him about how precious Zabuza was to him, he weeps and is suddenly touched and jumps for a kill
-------------------------------------------------------------

No disappointment picture this time, enough already?
Back to top Go down
Dr. Chocolate
Spartan
Dr. Chocolate

PostSubject: Re: The Challenge   The Challenge - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 7:41 am

Chuunin selection exam time (up to episode 36):

Kankuro and Temari just want to fight, Sasuke tosses a stone on Kankuro's hand, and Gaara's first appearance is as someone reasonable and sticking strictly to the plan
Rock Lee humor is entertaining at least
How did Kiba know where to stand in the Forest of Death to lay a trap if they never entered before the Chuunin exam?
Orichimaru is lonely, he needs a little boy to entertain him. =p
If Orichimaro tells Anko he doesn't have enough soldiers to try and kill the Hokage, why do it and be revealed posing as the Mizukage?
Gaara is explained to be someone with no interest in anything but killing, yet he first appeared as a reasonable guy
OK, this bit is not show in the exam; if this fucker can control sand and crush rocks why does he need sand INFUSED to his chakara
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

......................... -__-
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: The Challenge   The Challenge - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 12:20 pm

Dr. Faust wrote:
why does he need sand INFUSED to his chakara
Sand that is infused with his chakra he has greater control of in other words the speed it moves at. This is what makes his sand shield.
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
Zero
The Hero
Zero

PostSubject: Re: The Challenge   The Challenge - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 12:59 am

The Chakra just makes him much stronger. He also needs Chakra to maintain his sand armor. Later on he can just grind up the ground with his Chakra and make shit loads of sand in seconds.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Chocolate
Spartan
Dr. Chocolate

PostSubject: Re: The Challenge   The Challenge - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 1:48 am

Makes some sense

Sometimes, you just gotta love typos

The Challenge - Page 2 409521_10150541825673301_704263300_8801930_399429833_n

Why is Anko shouting at Kakashi about Sasuke's cursed seal with her mic on in a hall full of people? Wasn't Orochimaru meant to be a secret unknown to kids?

Last edited by Dr. Faust on Sun Feb 12, 2012 2:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zero
The Hero
Zero

PostSubject: Re: The Challenge   The Challenge - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 1:51 am

Obviously Hiruzen was speaking in a Sean Connery accent.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Chocolate
Spartan
Dr. Chocolate

PostSubject: Re: The Challenge   The Challenge - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 2:43 am

Sharingan copies a move he saw without the need for Sharingan? That's classy
Naruto unintentionally helped Sasuke win the first preliminary match by standing next to Rock and shouting
Yoroi is a pansy for someone with a skill to absorb chakara
Gai is the most sensible person analyzing the fight, lol
White coat reveals he's a medic. No shit Sherlock
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chuunin's vest
The Challenge - Page 2 BA7943
Back to top Go down
Dr. Chocolate
Spartan
Dr. Chocolate

PostSubject: Re: The Challenge   The Challenge - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 5:16 am

TenTen got annihilated by Temari
Gaara speaks calmly in commanding voice, as if he's the most reasonable one in his group
That sound bitch is too soft, just one head bang to the wall and she faints
Now getting ready for The title guy (smarter than Kurosaki Ichigo in fights) vs Kiba
Back to top Go down
Dr. Chocolate
Spartan
Dr. Chocolate

PostSubject: Re: The Challenge   The Challenge - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 5:42 am

Nothing in episode 44 rivals Neji's line: "He bit the guy on his own, then got mad"
Naruto stays down a while longer than most, but the judge gave him all chances to get up. Wonder if I'll have a judge on my side like that if I entered a boxing match
Why would Hinata see him train on walking on the tree if he mastered it in another country?
Again with the "I'll be the Hokage" line. I can imagine a live action Naruto with him saying this all the time, nothing else
Back to top Go down
Zero
The Hero
Zero

PostSubject: Re: The Challenge   The Challenge - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 7:04 am

The best part of that fight was when Neji used his 64 palms. Cool attack.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8rUxZCtkutg
Back to top Go down
Dr. Chocolate
Spartan
Dr. Chocolate

PostSubject: Re: The Challenge   The Challenge - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 8:50 am

I was talking about Naruto vs Kiba
But that one was cool
Back to top Go down
Dr. Chocolate
Spartan
Dr. Chocolate

PostSubject: Re: The Challenge   The Challenge - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 4:24 pm

I forgot to comment about Naruto vs Orochimaru in the forest of death
So Naruto's inside the belly of the large snake, his rice cake is digest, but nothing happens to him at all
How does light enter inside the intestate of the snake allowing the guy to see?
------------------------------------

After the preliminary matches Kishimoto's scripting became notably better for a while
Back to top Go down
Dr. Chocolate
Spartan
Dr. Chocolate

PostSubject: Re: The Challenge   The Challenge - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 8:44 pm

Up to episode 72, Chuunin Exam and Hokage vs Orochimaru seem pretty decent so far
One issue: What's the point of having Anbu's pretty strong if they are easily taken care of by the enemy?
Back to top Go down
Zero
The Hero
Zero

PostSubject: Re: The Challenge   The Challenge - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 8:16 pm

The ANBU are like weak-mid Jounin level minus a few obvious ones (Itachi and Kakashi when they were in). And they were using some of the most powerful Sound and Sand Ninja to fight with.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Chocolate
Spartan
Dr. Chocolate

PostSubject: Re: The Challenge   The Challenge - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 8:05 am

Still, the way they were easily taken down by Sand and Sound Jounins not having any chance against Konoha Jounins make me want to punch them in their noses until their blood comes out like waterfalls
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: The Challenge   The Challenge - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 2:00 pm

Zero wrote:
The ANBU are like weak-mid Jounin level minus a few obvious ones (Itachi and Kakashi when they were in). And they were using some of the most powerful Sound and Sand Ninja to fight with.
ANBU are made out to be way stronger at that point. They're ninja elite they should be best of the best.
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
Zero
The Hero
Zero

PostSubject: Re: The Challenge   The Challenge - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 6:13 pm

Superbuu3 wrote:
Zero wrote:
ANBU are made out to be way stronger at that point. They're ninja elite they should be best of the best.

The majority of the known Jounin were stronger like Kurenai, Asuma, Guy, Kakashi, etc.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Challenge   The Challenge - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Challenge
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next