Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Gex and Pandimonium release on PS3 today

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

Gex and Pandimonium release on PS3 today Empty
PostSubject: Gex and Pandimonium release on PS3 today   Gex and Pandimonium release on PS3 today Icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 2:26 pm

I got so nostalgic just reading the names I decided to buy them instantly. Thankfully the store hasn't updated yet so I didn't waste £8 on two games I'd never play.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Gex and Pandimonium release on PS3 today   Gex and Pandimonium release on PS3 today Icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 2:28 pm

A_Nonny_Moose wrote:
I got so nostalgic just reading the names I decided to buy them instantly. Thankfully the store hasn't updated yet so I didn't waste £8 on two games I'd never play.
Don't bother playing any PS classics till you complete soul reaver and if you haven't plaqyed that yet shame on you.
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
Eevil-Psycho
Captain Spaulding
Eevil-Psycho

PostSubject: Re: Gex and Pandimonium release on PS3 today   Gex and Pandimonium release on PS3 today Icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 2:28 pm

haaa Pandimonium, I wanted to buy it back in the day but I went with Crash Bandicoot instead.. and I never really thought about it again..
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Gex and Pandimonium release on PS3 today   Gex and Pandimonium release on PS3 today Icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 2:29 pm

I played it once and haven't touched it since.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Gex and Pandimonium release on PS3 today   Gex and Pandimonium release on PS3 today Icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 2:42 pm

A_Nonny_Moose wrote:
I played it once and haven't touched it since.
Its objectively the best game on the ps3.
Back to top Go down
Ellis
Australianus
Ellis

PostSubject: Re: Gex and Pandimonium release on PS3 today   Gex and Pandimonium release on PS3 today Icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 7:03 pm

I'm inclined to agree. Buu you seriously need to play blood omen.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Gex and Pandimonium release on PS3 today   Gex and Pandimonium release on PS3 today Icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 7:16 pm

Ellis the Stampede wrote:
I'm inclined to agree. Buu you seriously need to play blood omen.
I will eventually i'm just in no rush as its a classic. Hopefully we hear about an HD collection or the new game soon and that'll encourage me to do it. I'll definitely play this before i play SR1 again.
Back to top Go down
Ellis
Australianus
Ellis

PostSubject: Re: Gex and Pandimonium release on PS3 today   Gex and Pandimonium release on PS3 today Icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 7:21 pm

I've been praying for an LoK HD release since this fad started. Haveing a collections with SR2, BO2, and Defiance would give me such a hard on. The fact that Tomb Raider got on gives me hope as they were Crystal Dynamic/Eidos too.
Back to top Go down
Neo
CP9 Agent
Neo

PostSubject: Re: Gex and Pandimonium release on PS3 today   Gex and Pandimonium release on PS3 today Icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 7:24 pm

Would the older LoK games work with controllers? I was under the impression they played like the old Baldurs Gate games.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Gex and Pandimonium release on PS3 today   Gex and Pandimonium release on PS3 today Icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 7:27 pm

Bag of Oranges wrote:
Would the older LoK games work with controllers? I was under the impression they played like the old Baldurs Gate games.
They were both on PS1, so yeah.
Back to top Go down
Neo
CP9 Agent
Neo

PostSubject: Re: Gex and Pandimonium release on PS3 today   Gex and Pandimonium release on PS3 today Icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 7:28 pm

Oh ok cool, this reminds me I think I still have the whole series on my hard drive I should play them sometime.
Back to top Go down
Ellis
Australianus
Ellis

PostSubject: Re: Gex and Pandimonium release on PS3 today   Gex and Pandimonium release on PS3 today Icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 7:28 pm

Blood Omen plays like Link to the Past. Never played Buldars gate so I can't say anything to that but Blood Omen is top down and you get weapon upgrades, magic, etc in a very SNES Zelda way. It plays nothing like the rest of the series but I love it all the same.
Back to top Go down
Neo
CP9 Agent
Neo

PostSubject: Re: Gex and Pandimonium release on PS3 today   Gex and Pandimonium release on PS3 today Icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 7:31 pm

Just checked out a youtube video and it basically looks like Diablo which is cool, might give it a shot in the next few weeks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gex and Pandimonium release on PS3 today   Gex and Pandimonium release on PS3 today Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gex and Pandimonium release on PS3 today
Page 1 of 1