Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New Persona news

Go down 
+4
brandon
Baal
Superbuu3
MulderYuffie
8 posters
AuthorMessage
MulderYuffie
Deck Hand
MulderYuffie

New Persona news Empty
PostSubject: New Persona news   New Persona news Icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 12:20 am

Won't let me post external links yet as i'm a new member apparently.....just copy and past the links.
http://gematsu.com/2011/08/persona-4-coming-to-playstation-vita
http://gematsu.com/2011/08/persona-4-fighter-coming-to-ps3-360
http://www.andriasang.com/e/blog/2011/08/31/persona_developments/

I loaded in my pants just now....
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

New Persona news Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Persona news   New Persona news Icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 12:28 am

MulderYuffie wrote:
Won't let me post external links yet as i'm a new member apparently.....just copy and past the links.
gematsu.com/2011/08/persona-4-coming-to-playstation-vita
gematsu.com/2011/08/persona-4-fighter-coming-to-ps3-360
andriasang.com/e/blog/2011/08/31/persona_developments/

There or here?
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
MulderYuffie
Deck Hand
MulderYuffie

New Persona news Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Persona news   New Persona news Icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 12:32 am

Superbuu3 wrote:
MulderYuffie wrote:
gematsu.com/2011/08/persona-4-coming-to-playstation-vita
gematsu.com/2011/08/persona-4-fighter-coming-to-ps3-360
andriasang.com/e/blog/2011/08/31/persona_developments/

There or here?
Here on this forum it said something along the lines of "New members cannot post external links until 7 days after activation. Contact the administrator for more info" or something along those lines.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

New Persona news Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Persona news   New Persona news Icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 12:35 am

Huh did not know that, i'm assuming your going to be around here for longer then 7 days though so i'll keep that there for now, we've been having a bot problem so thats actually really useful.

I'll fix your post.
Back to top Go down
MulderYuffie
Deck Hand
MulderYuffie

New Persona news Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Persona news   New Persona news Icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 12:44 am

Superbuu3 wrote:
Huh did not know that, i'm assuming your going to be around here for longer then 7 days though so i'll keep that there for now, we've been having a bot problem so thats actually really useful.

I'll fix your post.
K thanks! So what do you think? I know Persona isn't your fav SMT series and all but a improved Persona 4 and a fighting game? Brix were shat today.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

New Persona news Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Persona news   New Persona news Icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 12:52 am

MulderYuffie wrote:
Superbuu3 wrote:

I'll fix your post.
K thanks! So what do you think? I know Persona isn't your fav SMT series and all but a improved Persona 4 and a fighting game? Brix were shat today.
The fighting game intersts me a lot more then the remake.

I hope they have a few of the demons as actual playable characters that would be pretty badass. I wouldn't mind a fighting game with chu chulain.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

New Persona news Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Persona news   New Persona news Icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 1:44 am

The fighting game is going to be complete ass unless it's exactly like the JoJo's Bizarre Adventure game and even then if their only good character from P4 is going to be Chie then it might as well not be worth buying.
Back to top Go down
brandon
Basement Butterfly

New Persona news Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Persona news   New Persona news Icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 3:13 am

i'm gonna load my pants next week
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

New Persona news Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Persona news   New Persona news Icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 3:25 am

Spoiler:

Confirmed characters so far
Aigis (Fool)
Yukiko (Priestess)
P4 Hero (Fool)
Random Select
Yosuke (Magician)
Chie (Chariot)
Kanji (Emperor)

So six characters have already been revealed and five of the six are all the Persona 4 characters, good fucking job ArcSys. It's nice to see you are able to build hype by not only revealing one side entirely but making only of the characters one of the good characters from the game, you idiotic fucks.

It's like they don't even look at how Capcom handles character reveals and hype.
Back to top Go down
MulderYuffie
Deck Hand
MulderYuffie

New Persona news Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Persona news   New Persona news Icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 5:46 am

I shat even more brix i sure hope the fighter turns out good!
Back to top Go down
Haseoviawesome
Should of learned English
Haseoviawesome

New Persona news Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Persona news   New Persona news Icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 9:07 pm

Baal wrote:
Spoiler:

Confirmed characters so far
Aigis (Fool)
Yukiko (Priestess)
P4 Hero (Fool)
Random Select
Yosuke (Magician)
Chie (Chariot)
Kanji (Emperor)

So six characters have already been revealed and five of the six are all the Persona 4 characters, good fucking job ArcSys. It's nice to see you are able to build hype by not only revealing one side entirely but making only of the characters one of the good characters from the game, you idiotic fucks.

It's like they don't even look at how Capcom handles character reveals and hype.
From what I hear P$ is the most popular of the series. Companies aim for money so adding in characters of their most popular game in the series would bring in more customers.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

New Persona news Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Persona news   New Persona news Icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 9:10 pm

MulderYuffie wrote:

I hope it does too because I can not imagine buying this game with Chie as the only character I give a crap about. Hopefully there'll be more than 10 characters and Naoto, Adachi or Shinjiro will be one of them.
Back to top Go down
MulderYuffie
Deck Hand
MulderYuffie

New Persona news Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Persona news   New Persona news Icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 9:54 pm

Baal wrote:
MulderYuffie wrote:

I hope it does too because I can not imagine buying this game with Chie as the only character I give a crap about. Hopefully there'll be more than 10 characters and Naoto, Adachi or Shinjiro will be one of them.
It's probably more than likely too early to be the final character select screen but then again Blazblue didn't start out with many characters either. I'm glad we got Kanji hes shmexy but i'm hoping for Adachi too!
Back to top Go down
Kaede
Piss scared of wasps
Kaede

New Persona news Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Persona news   New Persona news Icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 11:02 am

Okay, I'm definitely getting a Vita now. This, Little King's Story, LBP and Dragon's Crown? Sign me up!
Back to top Go down
Rockstar_Sinistar
Gary
Rockstar_Sinistar

New Persona news Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Persona news   New Persona news Icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 12:02 am

I'll just leave this here.

Back to top Go down
http://thepit.forumotion.com/
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

New Persona news Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Persona news   New Persona news Icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 3:53 am

It really does not look that good.
Back to top Go down
MulderYuffie
Deck Hand
MulderYuffie

New Persona news Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Persona news   New Persona news Icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 5:43 pm

Rockstar_Leviathan wrote:
I'll just leave this here.

Needs more Kanji gameplay that isn't gone in a split sec and less being on the 360.
Back to top Go down
MulderYuffie
Deck Hand
MulderYuffie

New Persona news Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Persona news   New Persona news Icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 11:05 am

Persona 4 Anime coming to the US
http://www.gamespot.com/news/6337300.html
Back to top Go down
Ellis
Australianus
Ellis

New Persona news Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Persona news   New Persona news Icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 4:40 am

I've been playing the fuck out of my PSP lately and I realize I fucking love it. I've been playing KH:BBS (same crap story as all of them but best gameplay in the series by far) and Dissidia Duodecim. I was looking into starting the Persona series from the begining on the PSP. Have any of you guys played the rereleased version of Persona 1? Is it any good? I don't mind if it seems "dated" since that never bothers me.

I traded in 3 a few years back because I could never get into it. I want to give the whole series another shot from the begining. Is it worth it?
Back to top Go down
Kaede
Piss scared of wasps
Kaede

New Persona news Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Persona news   New Persona news Icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 8:13 am

I absolutely adored Persona 4, so I'd give the series a try, as it should not be too expensive.

The fighter should also have Nanako gameplay, with Teddy as her persona. I don't care if it doesn't make sense, do it!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New Persona news Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Persona news   New Persona news Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Persona news
Page 1 of 1