Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Aliens: Colonial Marines

Go down 
+4
Talking Sock
Eevil-Psycho
Neo
A_Nonny_Moose
8 posters
AuthorMessage
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

Aliens: Colonial Marines Empty
PostSubject: Aliens: Colonial Marines   Aliens: Colonial Marines Icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 1:29 am

It looks they took every single design element and sound effect straight from Aliens, which is awesome. Even the guns sound the same.
Back to top Go down
Neo
CP9 Agent
Neo

PostSubject: Re: Aliens: Colonial Marines   Aliens: Colonial Marines Icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 1:49 am

Heard about this a while ago, hopefully it's not shit like the AvP game last year.
Back to top Go down
Eevil-Psycho
Captain Spaulding
Eevil-Psycho

PostSubject: Re: Aliens: Colonial Marines   Aliens: Colonial Marines Icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 1:42 pm

sweet
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: Aliens: Colonial Marines   Aliens: Colonial Marines Icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 8:53 am

Neo wrote:
Heard about this a while ago, hopefully it's not shit like the AvP game last year.

It better not be considering it's been in development for a million years.
Back to top Go down
testtubebaby
Skypiea Priest
testtubebaby

PostSubject: Re: Aliens: Colonial Marines   Aliens: Colonial Marines Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2014 1:28 pm

so i bought this today in game for £2 new & sealed with the exclusive bonus content, i know for sure i haven't wasted my money but does anyone know if this is any good?
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Aliens: Colonial Marines   Aliens: Colonial Marines Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2014 1:42 pm

Let me know if its any good, the biggest plus is coop campaign (local/online). Given how bad the graphics downgrade was i never heard anyone comment on gameplay.
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
Neo
CP9 Agent
Neo

PostSubject: Re: Aliens: Colonial Marines   Aliens: Colonial Marines Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2014 1:42 pm

From what I've heard of this game 2 pounds is a waste of money.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Aliens: Colonial Marines   Aliens: Colonial Marines Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2014 5:58 pm

If GAME is selling it new for £2 you know it's bad. I wouldn't trust anything GAME sold for £2 not to explode on contact.
Back to top Go down
SimianWonder
Simian D. Wonder
SimianWonder

PostSubject: Re: Aliens: Colonial Marines   Aliens: Colonial Marines Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2014 6:54 pm

Yeah, it was so bad people tried to sue Gearbox and Sega for false advertising.
Back to top Go down
testtubebaby
Skypiea Priest
testtubebaby

PostSubject: Re: Aliens: Colonial Marines   Aliens: Colonial Marines Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2014 10:19 am

so really bad then, i still think ill get £2 worth out of it & ill let you know if its as bad as people say
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Aliens: Colonial Marines   Aliens: Colonial Marines Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2014 3:55 pm

A_Nonny_Moose wrote:
If GAME is selling it new for £2 you know it's bad. I wouldn't trust anything GAME sold for £2 not to explode on contact.
Toukiden, Danganronpa are two recent games that have been on sale for £2-3 on game. I've seen lots of games sell for that price including game of the year and collectors editions of popular games Fallout 3 comes to mind.
SimianWonder wrote:
Yeah, it was so bad people tried to sue Gearbox and Sega for false advertising.
Except that was regarding visuals. They didn't show their product, you can't have false advertising if you show your own footage. they claimed screenshots had been touched up or were on a high end pc etc, which was the case as the game did look a lot worse.

The game could be bad but the reasons you're stating aren't anything that would indicate anything.
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
????
Butter Bomb

PostSubject: Re: Aliens: Colonial Marines   Aliens: Colonial Marines Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2014 12:13 am

I got this for only $1.54.

Still too much
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aliens: Colonial Marines   Aliens: Colonial Marines Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Aliens: Colonial Marines
Page 1 of 1