Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rashad's hand injury worse then thought after beating Ortiz.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
MMAMAN
Deck Hand
MMAMAN

Rashad's hand injury worse then thought after beating Ortiz. Empty
PostSubject: Rashad's hand injury worse then thought after beating Ortiz.   Rashad's hand injury worse then thought after beating Ortiz. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 5:30 pm

Man this guys luck....lol

I hope he can get in there again and fight the winner of Jones/Rampage, but I wanna see what happens in that match first.
Back to top Go down
Ace
one crazy fool
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Rashad's hand injury worse then thought after beating Ortiz.   Rashad's hand injury worse then thought after beating Ortiz. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 6:11 pm

Rashad beat Tito?

I had no idea. I tried asking people but nobody knew. Not that I'm surprised or anything.
Back to top Go down
http://gantzplayers.proboards.com/
MMAMAN
Deck Hand
MMAMAN

PostSubject: Re: Rashad's hand injury worse then thought after beating Ortiz.   Rashad's hand injury worse then thought after beating Ortiz. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 6:15 pm

Yes. Pretty much destroyed him handily. Really no suprise, Tito won fight and was hyped up, hes still not that good in todays mma.
Back to top Go down
Ace
one crazy fool
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Rashad's hand injury worse then thought after beating Ortiz.   Rashad's hand injury worse then thought after beating Ortiz. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 6:23 pm

Tito's done. I assume that was his comeback fight.

Poor skinny legs.
Back to top Go down
http://gantzplayers.proboards.com/
MMAMAN
Deck Hand
MMAMAN

PostSubject: Re: Rashad's hand injury worse then thought after beating Ortiz.   Rashad's hand injury worse then thought after beating Ortiz. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 6:31 pm

Actually the fight before this one was against ryan bader, tito dropped then submitted bader in the first round, if he would have lost he would have been cut, so it was a pretty big deal, everyone thought he would lose. A few weeks later Rashads opponent Phil Davis got injured and a replacemet was needed, tito accepted the offer. People started to say that tito would win based on the fact that rasad hadnt fought in a year and a half and that tito was fresh, it was possible but I knew rashad would tear him a new one, and he did, easily. Best rashad has looked. As for tito he was promised he wouldnt get cut if he losses, so he'll be back, will he beat a bunch of guys and get to the top? Doubtful, but we'll see.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rashad's hand injury worse then thought after beating Ortiz.   Rashad's hand injury worse then thought after beating Ortiz. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rashad's hand injury worse then thought after beating Ortiz.
Page 1 of 1