Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Readthrough: 3 Years of yearning

Go down 
+9
Haseoviawesome
Talking Sock
Kimarous
Kaio
Superbuu3
Rockstar_Sinistar
Sauce
Maskull
Baal
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Readthrough: 3 Years of yearning Empty
PostSubject: JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Readthrough: 3 Years of yearning   JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Readthrough: 3 Years of yearning Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 11:44 am

*Expects to be ZA WARUDO'd*

Last edited by Baal on Fri Aug 26, 2011 7:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Readthrough: 3 Years of yearning   JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Readthrough: 3 Years of yearning Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 11:44 am

H-H-Holy shit!

594 CHAPTERS?! ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Readthrough: 3 Years of yearning   JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Readthrough: 3 Years of yearning Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 11:47 am

Nope. There's also Stone Ocean and Steel Bull Run.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Readthrough: 3 Years of yearning   JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Readthrough: 3 Years of yearning Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 11:49 am

Crazy Diamond wrote:
Nope. There's also Stone Ocean and Steel Bull Run.

I'll still read it. But fuck! I didn't it was running this long! It has more than One Piece! Makes me regret not reading it when I first saw it in SJ.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Readthrough: 3 Years of yearning   JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Readthrough: 3 Years of yearning Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 11:53 am

Oh crap! DIo's the Main Character right from the start? Well, when does Jotaro pop up?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Readthrough: 3 Years of yearning   JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Readthrough: 3 Years of yearning Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 5:16 pm

Jotaro doesn't pop until the third part of the manga. The main characters are the Joestars and everyone else in their blood line.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Readthrough: 3 Years of yearning   JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Readthrough: 3 Years of yearning Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 5:49 pm

KKK, But damn! Dio is fucking brutal!
Back to top Go down
Maskull
Defending the Devil
Maskull

PostSubject: Re: JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Readthrough: 3 Years of yearning   JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Readthrough: 3 Years of yearning Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 12:34 am

yes, yes he is. great villian, no?
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Just finished Part One of JJBA.   JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Readthrough: 3 Years of yearning Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 9:42 pm

Holy Shit that was win.
Back to top Go down
Maskull
Defending the Devil
Maskull

PostSubject: Re: JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Readthrough: 3 Years of yearning   JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Readthrough: 3 Years of yearning Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 10:42 pm

yes, yes it was.
liked how the stands are named after band's
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Readthrough: 3 Years of yearning   JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Readthrough: 3 Years of yearning Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 10:45 pm

I said Part one.

I'm not at Part Three yet. I just started it.
Back to top Go down
Maskull
Defending the Devil
Maskull

PostSubject: Re: JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Readthrough: 3 Years of yearning   JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Readthrough: 3 Years of yearning Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 10:47 pm

DevilKingBaal wrote:
I said Part one.

ah, for me part 1 is JJBA, two is stone ocean, and three is steel bull ring. my mistake Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Readthrough: 3 Years of yearning   JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Readthrough: 3 Years of yearning Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 10:48 pm

Tobi wrote:
DevilKingBaal wrote:
I said Part one.

ah, for me part 1 is JJBA, two is stone ocean, and three is steel bull ring. my mistake Embarassed

Part 1: Jonathan Joestar
Part 2: Joseph Joestar
Part 3: Jotaro Kujo
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Oh Jotaro, you so awesome boi.   JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Readthrough: 3 Years of yearning Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 8:01 pm

I am loving this manga more and more with each chapter.

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Readthrough: 3 Years of yearning 0713
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Readthrough: 3 Years of yearning   JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Readthrough: 3 Years of yearning Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 8:24 pm

You'd better like this manga.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Readthrough: 3 Years of yearning   JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Readthrough: 3 Years of yearning Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 8:31 pm

I DO. SO HA.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Readthrough: 3 Years of yearning   JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Readthrough: 3 Years of yearning Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 8:42 pm

So, how far along are you? I thought you read Dio's World.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Readthrough: 3 Years of yearning   JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Readthrough: 3 Years of yearning Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 8:44 pm

No. I'm still in the middle of Stardust Crusaders.

When I read new mange I read it from time to time. Despite how orgasmically good it is like JJBA.

Still loving Part Three though.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Readthrough: 3 Years of yearning   JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Readthrough: 3 Years of yearning Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 8:46 pm

They added Steel Bull Run to Onemanga. I should go check it out.
Back to top Go down
Sauce
Skypiea Priest
Sauce

PostSubject: Re: JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Readthrough: 3 Years of yearning   JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Readthrough: 3 Years of yearning Icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 2:08 am

Hmm, never even thought of reading this
Back to top Go down
http://gunsauce.blogspot.com/
Maskull
Defending the Devil
Maskull

PostSubject: Re: JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Readthrough: 3 Years of yearning   JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Readthrough: 3 Years of yearning Icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 8:32 pm

its a good series, but the timeline jumps can be strange if you dont realize that they happened (this happened to me on more than one occasion)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Readthrough: 3 Years of yearning   JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Readthrough: 3 Years of yearning Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 2:13 am

The timeline never really jumps. Steel Ball Run, though.. yeah. It's a completely different world. Thanks to Enrico Pucci.
Back to top Go down
Maskull
Defending the Devil
Maskull

PostSubject: Re: JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Readthrough: 3 Years of yearning   JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Readthrough: 3 Years of yearning Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 2:20 am

Shinji wrote:
The timeline never really jumps. Steel Ball Run, though.. yeah. It's a completely different world. Thanks to Enrico Pucci.
ist skips from early america(phantom blood) to WW2(battle tendency), to semi-modern day(stardust crusaders), to three modern days(daimond is unbreakable, vento aureo, and stone ocean), to future(teel ball run). following the generations of the kujo and brando family lines (i havent read steel ball run yet, so i dont know who its about)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Readthrough: 3 Years of yearning   JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Readthrough: 3 Years of yearning Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 5:19 am

It doesn't skip. It gives you an explaintion. It just doesn't throw you into a new time period with no reason.

Last edited by Shinji on Wed Dec 03, 2008 9:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rockstar_Sinistar
Gary
Rockstar_Sinistar

PostSubject: Re: JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Readthrough: 3 Years of yearning   JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Readthrough: 3 Years of yearning Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 5:52 am

Speaking of, I need to pick up on this again. I got to the 25th book on the very beginning.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
http://thepit.forumotion.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Readthrough: 3 Years of yearning   JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Readthrough: 3 Years of yearning Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Readthrough: 3 Years of yearning
Page 1 of 10Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next