Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kingdom Hearts 2: Final Mix comments.

Go down 
+3
Talking Sock
Neo
Baal
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
MulderYuffie
Deck Hand
MulderYuffie

Kingdom Hearts 2: Final Mix comments. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts 2: Final Mix comments.   Kingdom Hearts 2: Final Mix comments. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 2:49 am

This game came out March 29, 2007 just sayin....
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts 2: Final Mix comments.   Kingdom Hearts 2: Final Mix comments. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 3:10 am

Who cares if Neo's late to the party? At least he's playing it now.
Back to top Go down
Neo
CP9 Agent
Neo

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts 2: Final Mix comments.   Kingdom Hearts 2: Final Mix comments. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 4:23 am

MulderYuffie wrote:
I played the vanilla game on release, I've just never had the means to play FM until now.

Limit form seems OP as fuck btw, whose idea was it to not require any party members to use it?
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts 2: Final Mix comments.   Kingdom Hearts 2: Final Mix comments. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 4:39 am

Neo wrote:
MulderYuffie wrote:
I played the vanilla game on release, I've just never had the means to play FM until now.

I got both the original and FM+ on their respective release dates since I was still a deluded KH fanboy(okay, for FM+ it wasn't exactly on release, but play-asia already had it shipped to me by then so that's gotta count for somethin'!).

Quote :
Limit form seems OP as fuck btw, whose idea was it to not require any party members to use it?

A twat. It really is broken. It makes most of the data fights, Sephiroth, and Terra easy. Razz
Back to top Go down
Neo
CP9 Agent
Neo

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts 2: Final Mix comments.   Kingdom Hearts 2: Final Mix comments. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 4:54 am

SOK wrote:
A twat. It really is broken. It makes most of the data fights, Sephiroth, and Terra easy. Razz
I always found Sephiroth relatively easy in 2, you can always tell what he's about to do and you can let yourself get hit to abuse the attacking recovery move (press square when knocked down, can't remember what it's called) to get loads of air combos off on him when he hits you into the air.

From what I've tried of the new Org. XIII fights (Larxene who forwent lube and prompted my decision to just do them all later) they seem a little more difficult or maybe I just have no idea how to fight them yet.
Back to top Go down
Neo
CP9 Agent
Neo

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts 2: Final Mix comments.   Kingdom Hearts 2: Final Mix comments. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 5:32 am

Huh, anti-form was surprisingly effective against Demyx.
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts 2: Final Mix comments.   Kingdom Hearts 2: Final Mix comments. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 6:30 am

Neo wrote:
I always found Sephiroth relatively easy in 2, you can always tell what he's about to do and you can let yourself get hit to abuse the attacking recovery move (press square when knocked down, can't remember what it's called) to get loads of air combos off on him when he hits you into the air.

I don't really remember much of what I did against him in the original game. I think I took advantage of Trinity Limit(the solo version since you're by yourself and all) and Beserk Charge. That made it pretty easy.

Quote :
From what I've tried of the new Org. XIII fights (Larxene who forwent lube and prompted my decision to just do them all later) they seem a little more difficult or maybe I just have no idea how to fight them yet.

You'll get used to 'em. They're not that hard. The only Org fights that are bothersome are those data versions of Xemnas(second part of the data battle) and Xaldin. The new ones on the other hand are meh.
Back to top Go down
MulderYuffie
Deck Hand
MulderYuffie

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts 2: Final Mix comments.   Kingdom Hearts 2: Final Mix comments. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 10:25 pm

SOK wrote:
Neo wrote:
MulderYuffie wrote:

I got both the original and FM+ on their respective release dates since I was still a deluded KH fanboy(okay, for FM+ it wasn't exactly on release, but play-asia already had it shipped to me by then so that's gotta count for somethin'!).
Lol i got both on release too and got FM+ also from play-asia.
Back to top Go down
Neo
CP9 Agent
Neo

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts 2: Final Mix comments.   Kingdom Hearts 2: Final Mix comments. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 1:38 pm

Apparently my younger self didn't bother reading item descriptions, I never knew how powerful Decisive Pumpkin could be with combo plus and combo boost abilities.
Back to top Go down
Zero
The Hero
Zero

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts 2: Final Mix comments.   Kingdom Hearts 2: Final Mix comments. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 4:20 pm

Neo wrote:
Apparently my younger self didn't bother reading item descriptions, I never knew how powerful Decisive Pumpkin could be with combo plus and combo boost abilities.

Decisive Pumpkin is better than Oblivion unfortunately. The design of it is one of the worst of the keyblades...
Back to top Go down
http://mysticforum.forumotion.com/
Neo
CP9 Agent
Neo

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts 2: Final Mix comments.   Kingdom Hearts 2: Final Mix comments. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 7:13 pm

Goddamn, those nobodies leading up to the data room had shitloads of health.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts 2: Final Mix comments.   Kingdom Hearts 2: Final Mix comments. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 11:32 pm

Oblivion is painfully generic, at least the Decisive Pumpkin is nice to look at.
Back to top Go down
Neo
CP9 Agent
Neo

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts 2: Final Mix comments.   Kingdom Hearts 2: Final Mix comments. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 12:20 am

I was surprised that I actually had some trouble against the Super Best Friends in the Hades Cup, Cloud flying around the arena trying to 1shot me got pretty distracting with the other 3 all there.

Also Data Marluxia is a cunt.
Back to top Go down
Neo
CP9 Agent
Neo

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts 2: Final Mix comments.   Kingdom Hearts 2: Final Mix comments. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 4:40 am

What the fuck are you supposed to do against Data Demyx when he pulls a hundred water things out of his ass and you have to kill them in 30 seconds?
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts 2: Final Mix comments.   Kingdom Hearts 2: Final Mix comments. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 4:51 am

Wisdom Form and then spam fire, bro. Make sure to stock some ethers and such.
Back to top Go down
Neo
CP9 Agent
Neo

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts 2: Final Mix comments.   Kingdom Hearts 2: Final Mix comments. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 12:39 pm

SOK wrote:
Wisdom Form and then spam fire, bro. Make sure to stock some ethers and such.
Well shit, that worked on my first try. Cheers man, just Marluxia and Roxas to go now before I can move on to Mushrooms/Terra.
Back to top Go down
Neo
CP9 Agent
Neo

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts 2: Final Mix comments.   Kingdom Hearts 2: Final Mix comments. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 1:10 pm

Aaaaaand on to the shrooms.
Back to top Go down
Neo
CP9 Agent
Neo

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts 2: Final Mix comments.   Kingdom Hearts 2: Final Mix comments. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 4:37 am

Got my silver crown, just trying to figure out timing for blocks and dodges so I can work on actually damaging Terra without getting instakilled. He seems to take almost no damage from any of my attacks as it is though and I have 75 strength which just seems odd.
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts 2: Final Mix comments.   Kingdom Hearts 2: Final Mix comments. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 5:45 am

It's not really hard to time your blocks and such. But anyway, just abuse stuff again. Like that strategy where you start off with Donald using his fireworks thingy and then pound on him with Beserk Charge. Then when he recovers with that whip move, quickly block. After that, just block/dodge whatever he's doing. If you do get hit, just quickly use Limit Form and take advantage of its brokenness by spamming Sonic Blade.

If he does that lengthy desperation move, just glide across the stage until he's done then repeat the process. Very Happy

Make sure to stock some elixers and stuff.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts 2: Final Mix comments.   Kingdom Hearts 2: Final Mix comments. - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kingdom Hearts 2: Final Mix comments.
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3