Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Jesus Christ, Marvel sucked in the '90s.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Savage
Solar-Charged

Jesus Christ, Marvel sucked in the '90s. Empty
PostSubject: Jesus Christ, Marvel sucked in the '90s.   Jesus Christ, Marvel sucked in the '90s. Icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 5:19 am

Back to top Go down
L Ron Hubbard
Chalupa Batman MacArthur
L Ron Hubbard

PostSubject: Re: Jesus Christ, Marvel sucked in the '90s.   Jesus Christ, Marvel sucked in the '90s. Icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 5:34 am

I was going to read that article, but the one about G.I Joe looked more interesting.
Back to top Go down
http://www.scientology.org
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Jesus Christ, Marvel sucked in the '90s.   Jesus Christ, Marvel sucked in the '90s. Icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 11:33 am

The only good things to come out of the 90s in Marvel was Deadpool (And that was after some massive retooling by Joe Kelly when Liefeld had originally created him) and... huh. I think that was the only good thing.
Back to top Go down
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

PostSubject: Re: Jesus Christ, Marvel sucked in the '90s.   Jesus Christ, Marvel sucked in the '90s. Icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 11:46 am

Didn't the Clone Saga come out in the 90s?

Best story every.
Back to top Go down
Savage
Solar-Charged

PostSubject: Re: Jesus Christ, Marvel sucked in the '90s.   Jesus Christ, Marvel sucked in the '90s. Icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 1:16 pm

Yes, I'm sure everyone was delighted to discover that the Spider-Man they had been familiar with for decades was nothing more than a cheap imposter... only to later discover that Ben Reilly was actually the cheap imposter in an embarrassing retconned retcon.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Chocolate
Spartan
Dr. Chocolate

PostSubject: Re: Jesus Christ, Marvel sucked in the '90s.   Jesus Christ, Marvel sucked in the '90s. Icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 3:07 pm

Savage∞ wrote:
http://www.toplessrobot.com/2011/05/9_extremely_impractical_marvel_illustrated_swimsui.php
Medusa and Invisible Woman look like pure sex symbols
Invisible underwear doesn't simply show what's beneath it? Whackey
Baal wrote:
The only good things to come out of the 90s in Marvel was Deadpool (And that was after some massive retooling by Joe Kelly when Liefeld had originally created him) and... huh. I think that was the only good thing.
I like the first 2 mini series, the first by Nicieza and the second by Waid
The first half of the 90s has the worst collection of pencil work ever, especially Rob Liefeld
Kaio wrote:
Didn't the Clone Saga come out in the 90s?

Best story every.
You serious? Ultimate Clone Saga is 5x better, for one thing cause it doesn't have the "I'm a cheap copy" and crying wah wah
At least Ben Reilly was a great outcome from the 90s clone saga
Savage∞ wrote:
Yes, I'm sure everyone was delighted to discover that the Spider-Man they had been familiar with for decades was nothing more than a cheap imposter... only to later discover that Ben Reilly was actually the cheap imposter in an embarrassing retconned retcon.
That was the time when over half the readers dropped the book back then
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Jesus Christ, Marvel sucked in the '90s.   Jesus Christ, Marvel sucked in the '90s. Icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 3:35 pm

Quote :
I like the first 2 mini series, the first by Nicieza and the second by Waid

Completely forgot about the minis, those were really good.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jesus Christ, Marvel sucked in the '90s.   Jesus Christ, Marvel sucked in the '90s. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jesus Christ, Marvel sucked in the '90s.
Page 1 of 1